Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

I don't understand the adamant insistence that children not be protected.

Well, never mind..yes, I do. People need to stop pretending that people who insist we not protect our children are in the least bit interested in protecting them in the first place.

Who's saying that children shouldn't be protected?
That's ridiculous.

Yes, it is. And every person who claims that we must not allow school personnel to protect children is saying that. Aren't you one of those?

You will burn in hell with the shitbag killer, bitch.

When you limit the right of people to bear arms, when you erode human rights, people are vulnerable. Progressives promote and legislate for a system in which only the strong and violent have *rights*. This is the result.

Fuck your fucking human rights. Fuck your so called 'right' to own guns when this is the sort of thing that happens every other month in your god forsaken country!!!

Fuck your rights when 28 innocent people are DEAD because the gun nuts are in love with their fucking shiny toys.

And fuck you for believing that if the teachers were armed, this wouldn't have happened.

I don't understand the adamant insistence that children not be protected.

Well, never mind..yes, I do. People need to stop pretending that people who insist we not protect our children are in the least bit interested in protecting them in the first place.

Who's saying that children shouldn't be protected?
That's ridiculous.

Correct, no one is saying children should not be protected.

And it is ridiculous.

It’s ridiculous idiocy to argue in favor of ‘arming teachers.’ Anyone making such an inane statement clearly knows nothing about firearms, firearm training and tactics, and the disastrous consequences of such an ignorant and irresponsible suggestion.

When you limit the right of people to bear arms, when you erode human rights, people are vulnerable. Progressives promote and legislate for a system in which only the strong and violent have *rights*. This is the result.

Fuck your fucking human rights. Fuck your so called 'right' to own guns when this is the sort of thing that happens every other month in your god forsaken country!!!

Fuck your rights when 28 innocent people are DEAD because the gun nuts are in love with their fucking shiny toys.

And fuck you for believing that if the teachers were armed, this wouldn't have happened.
You nor anyone else as the right authority or the balls to take my rights from me.

Israeli children practice for this shit all the time because islamic terrorists would pull this off inside Israel everyday if they had the chance.

So you believe this tragedy would have turned out better, all things considered, if we had five year old kids packing? I think you're a fucking nut. I bet you're too big a sissy to have ever been in a schoolyard brawl. You probably ran behind the bleachers and bit your nails.

Harrold Independent School District, Texas Allows School Teachers to pack heat !!!!!!!!!!!

No you stupid piece of wet shit. Access to guns with ever increasing killing power will make incidents like this more likely, and increase mortality and morbidity. What are you too fucking stupid to understand?
I'm unable to understand leftists.

You want to limit access. Again -- why are criminals going to obey the law?

Take your time. I can tell all you have is emotion; you haven't given this any thought at all.

Dumb fuck. Look at your avatar. You are part of the problem. The glorification of violence.

Yes, it is time to remove the war guns from our streets. It is time that those that have flooded our nation with weopons are held accountable for the results. And it is time for the NRA and it's fools to be seen for the cancer they are on this society.
You reveal your ignorance -- again. I'd tell you to read the Dark Tower series, but you'd probably piss your pants in fear and rage.

Nevertheless, you have not answered my question. Why are criminals going to obey your laws?

Lose the emotional hyperbole. Answer the question logically -- if you can.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

Take your time. I can tell all you have is emotion; you haven't given this any thought at all.

Dumb fuck. Look at your avatar. You are part of the problem. The glorification of violence.

Yes, it is time to remove the war guns from our streets. It is time that those that have flooded our nation with weopons are held accountable for the results. And it is time for the NRA and it's fools to be seen for the cancer they are on this society.
You reveal your ignorance -- again. I'd tell you to read the Dark Tower series, but you'd probably piss your pants in fear and rage.

Nevertheless, you have not answered my question. Why are criminals going to obey your laws?

Lose the emotional hyperbole. Answer the question logically -- if you can.

I'm not going to hold my breath.

Dave buddy old rocks is dumber than Wry Catcher. He claims to be a gun owner but somehow has the belief that a hunting rifle should be the only thing you should have for home defense.
Imagine being old rocks next door neighbor your sitting watching your favorite T.V. show and you have a bullet fly by your head. The next morning you find out old rocks was defending his home from a home invader.
I guess he doesn't understand the concept of projectile penetration

Last edited:
I gurantee the Tea Party, NRA and Red State Americans will be blamed by liberals today.

They won't say shit about music, movies and video games making violence "cool" to society, especially to deranged people.

No you stupid piece of wet shit. Access to guns with ever increasing killing power will make incidents like this more likely, and increase mortality and morbidity. What are you too fucking stupid to understand?

Shut the fuck up you hypocritical shithead.

Abraham Lincoln massacred over 600,000 Americans - including women and children - he has been rewarded with a Monument in Washington DC.

Those federal bureaucrats responsible for the Waco Davidians' Holocaust were rewarded with promotions and pay raises.

Don't bother with daveman, he's dumb as a box of rocks.
...but still smarter than you. :lol:

name me one school in the USA where teachers are packing a gat.

Texas school where teachers carry guns prepared to protect students | Crime and Safety |...

Texas Gov. Rick Perry urged school districts to review their plans to ensure they are prepared to respond to incidents such as the horrific shooting at a Connecticut elementary school Friday.

David Thweatt, superintendent of the tiny Harrold school district in northwest Texas, believes his staff is ready.

Besides special locks and security cameras, an undisclosed number of staff members and teachers carry concealed handguns.

Thweatt said the "guardian plan," which drew international attention when it was implemented in 2008, definitely enhances student safety.

"Is that 100 percent? No," Thweatt said Friday in a telephone interview. "Nothing is 100 percent. But what we do know is that we've done all we can to protect our children."

--

Board members approved the measure because the district is at least 20 minutes from the nearest station of the Wilbarger County Sheriff's Department.​

School districts should have the right to decide if they want armed guards in their schools, or armed teachers, or armed administrators.

Do you want armed guards in your schools? Are you willing to pay the price?

One school district, let's say 5 schools in the district. That's probably small. Two armed guards per school, 2 shifts per day, since most schools are active in the evenings.

Cost per guard, let's say $60,000 a year pay and benefits. That's probably low too.

That's $240,000 per school per year, times 5, is about a million dollars a year.

Are you willing to agree to that kind of tax increase to pay for it?

What's your point? Is it if the 5 year olds were packing heat this could have been averted?

Or that you think teachers should be required to pack automatic rifles?

You are aware that Israeli are all required to train in the military. Do you want that to be a requirement for all American teachers?

To you numbskulls, the answer always comes out more guns would have prevented this. I think you have your head up your ass.
So, criminals will start obeying gun control laws...why, exactly?

Don't hold your breath, he won't respond. Their neurotic response to criminals is to disarm the population.

I've never gotten a rational response to that question from irrational gun-haters.

I've never seen so many insensitive and ignorant fuckers like you spitting on the graves of children with your vile crap.

This board make me sick.
Then leave. No one has an obligation to rubber-stamp your emotional rants just to make you feel better.

I gurantee the Tea Party, NRA and Red State Americans will be blamed by liberals today.

They won't say shit about music, movies and video games making violence "cool" to society, especially to deranged people.

You think most of the people in the groups above are going to happily give up their violent video games,

and agree to ban them?

How many school districts have chosen to arm their personnel since Columbine?

School Districts Grapple with Need for Armed Guards - HispanicBusiness.com
As parents, educators and others struggle with the grim question of how to protect children in a place that's supposed to be safe, one Western Pennsylvania school district is considering accelerating the deployment of armed guards to its buildings.

Butler Area School District directors voted this week to arm school police within three months, but upon Friday's school shooting in Newtown, Conn., board members plan to meet early next week to speed up the process.

"We're going to do everything we need to do to protect our students and staff," Butler Area Superintendent Michael Strutt said. "If that means putting an armed officer in every building, that's what we'll do."

Of the state's 498 school districts, 118 use armed guards, according to the state Department of Education. Thirteen alternative education institutions, most of them charter schools, have armed guards as well.​

What other school districts are doing around the country - Philly.com
Of the nation's 10 largest cities, eight use armed police in some form. And in the ninth city, New York, officers receive far more training and scrutiny prior to hiring.

Five of those city school districts - San Diego, Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, and San Antonio - employ their own police officers, who receive comparable training to regular city police.

Chicago, Phoenix, and the San Jose Unified School District base city police officers in some of their buildings. In the case of San Jose, the officers are not in uniform, but rather dress casually in polo shirts and conceal their weapons.

--

The Council of the Great City Schools, a coalition of large urban districts, surveyed members in 2004 and found that 29 of 37 respondents indicated its officers were armed. Las Vegas, Miami, and Indianapolis are among other bigger districts with their own police forces.

Smaller cities, such as Allentown, too, rely on armed officers, provided by the local city police department. Allentown recently announced it was considering hiring additional officers.

Even some smaller suburban schools, such as Abington's high school and junior high, have "school resource officers," who belong to the local police department. As integral members of the school staff, they teach law-related topics, serve as mentors, and focus on prevention, in addition to providing law enforcement.​

Here is what needs to happen. Every school, public and private, Nationwide, announces that the school will have undercover ARMED security detail. Whether it is one multiple personnel, make it known to any and every would be terrorist coward intent on taking the lives of innocent students, he/she will be killed on site once his first shot is fired. This is what will have a more profound effect on reducing gun violence at schools vs. banning guns. Right now, drugs are banned at school....."drug free school zones"....how well is that working out?

:clap2:

Forum List

Back