Conn. Heavily Controls Guns : Result : 20 Children Slaughtered

Because the answer is not to add more guns to the equation davie boy. Stop throwing around your shit like your right, your slow, so we will let it slide this time, but learn your lesson.
So...you believe it's morally superior to be murdered than to defend yourself and/or others with a firearm.

No see your framing the question wrong, your trying to frame it like faux news did. The question and answer is not add more guns to make people safer, if I was to answer the question the way you frame it, of course I'm gonna want a gun to shoot back. I don't thing as I said though your asking the right question, should he have had access to the guns in the first place? No is the answer, then I wouldn't need a gun my self to defend with.

Exactly.

Slaves should not be permitted to arm themselves.

Arming teachers is still idiocy, regardless the thread.
Why?

Cuz if they're armed, they might actually shoot someone trying to kill kids, dummy! And that is UNACCEPTABLE! The progressive objective is fewer people..they will never support anything that slows down the annihilation of the human race.

And the above is a sample of the idiocy which succeeds in only undermining Second Amendment rights and plays into the hands of those wishing to enact new restrictive measures.

I'm just kind of curious.

You people send your children off, five days a week, into the care and custody of these adults.

Are you afraid that they will shoot your children with a gun? Why would they need a gun to harm your child? They have absolute control over them already, while you are miles away.

He was absolutely nuts. NO LESSON for elementary schools...maybe for mental health and gun safety.

His mother sounds like a bit of a RW whacko- scared of economic collapse....NITE! lol

Yeah, she's a rw wacko because she owned guns.

Progressives are disgusting.

His mother was pretty well armed...it didn't save her.

Different situation...a person can come up on one person and kill them easily enough.

But to go down a line and execute one...after another....after another....after another....despite the fact there are dozens of adults nearby...

There's no excuse for denying innocent people the tools with which to protect themselves..and their children.

Different situation...a person can come up on one person and kill them easily enough.

But to go down a line and execute one...after another....after another....after another....despite the fact there are dozens of adults nearby...

There's no excuse for denying innocent people the tools with which to protect themselves..and their children.

So free access to guns will only prevent mass shootings of the type where someone can "go down a line and execute one...after another....after another....after another...."?

I believe providing schools with the tools to protect children will prevent the likelihood of one man shooting 28 people, one, after another, after another, after another, up to 28...again.

One person with a gun could have stopped him. One person. One person with a gun walking in when he was shooting #14 could have prevented 14 deaths. One person with a gun in the office could have prevented 28.

I don't understand the adamant insistence that children not be protected.

Well, never mind..yes, I do. People need to stop pretending that people who insist we not protect our children are in the least bit interested in protecting them in the first place.

I don't understand the adamant insistence that children not be protected.

Well, never mind..yes, I do. People need to stop pretending that people who insist we not protect our children are in the least bit interested in protecting them in the first place.

Who's saying that children shouldn't be protected?
That's ridiculous.

When you limit the right of people to bear arms, when you erode human rights, people are vulnerable. Progressives promote and legislate for a system in which only the strong and violent have *rights*. This is the result.

Fuck your fucking human rights. Fuck your so called 'right' to own guns when this is the sort of thing that happens every other month in your god forsaken country!!!

Fuck your rights when 28 innocent people are DEAD because the gun nuts are in love with their fucking shiny toys.

And fuck you for believing that if the teachers were armed, this wouldn't have happened.

When you limit the right of people to bear arms, when you erode human rights, people are vulnerable. Progressives promote and legislate for a system in which only the strong and violent have *rights*. This is the result.

Lol gun rights are now human rights? .

HUH?

So I do not have a right to life and to defend the same?

Fuck your fucking human rights. Fuck your so called 'right' to own guns when this is the sort of thing that happens every other month in your god forsaken country!!!

Fuck your rights when 28 innocent people are DEAD because the gun nuts are in love with their fucking shiny toys.

And fuck you for believing that if the teachers were armed, this wouldn't have happened.

Noomi is pronounced fucktard:

The Aussies are discovering the hard way what happens when you give up your right to defend yourself.

Never give up your guns. NEVER

I wonder what direction the Sunday Talk shows will go tomorrow..
I'm sure there will a few who will blame the republican party for this...
Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be on I'm sure.

Debbiie Wasserman Schultz and her ilk are the ones to blame.

Connecticut laws prevented teachers from packing heat.

Same thing happened when the DC scumbags decided in 1965 to stop Americans from bearing firearms inside airplanes. None of those highjackers would have taken over the plane knowing full well that they were going to meet Allah way before they hit their targets.

Fascists should rot in hell.

You are nothing but ANOTHER LYING EXTREMEIST.

You are nothing but ANOTHER LYING EXTREMIST.

Forum List

Back