Congresswoman's Twitter poll on ObamaCare backfired big time for her

The only poll that counts is the red state sweep in November. Trump won the election. Stop trying to kid yourselves and learn to live with it or go crazy lefties.

Sure, and those saying no are probably the ones the rest of the taxpayers are paying for.

Of course they like the ACA. It works great when someone else is paying your bills for you.

The rest of us have seen out costs go through the roof. We pay for ourselves plus we pay for them. Such a deal if your them.
I'm so sick of this bullshit you cons say about your tax dollars. I guess it makes you feel manly and superior or whatever to assume you are somehow supporting someone else with your tax dollars but there's actually a good chance that none of your revenue contribution is going to programs like ObamaCare or something as small as SNAP funding. Hell a lot of you are people who get tax refunds anyway. Don't pretend it is only the liberals who are poor. Red state poverty is a pretty big thing.

But okay: let's assume your tax dollars do play a role in funding ObamaCare subsidies; so the fuck what? You still live off the government yourself. You drive on public roadways. You utilize emergency services when you need it. You benefit from homeland security. Hell many RWs rely on Medicare and Medicaid.

Shut the fuck up will you? You aren't special. You are just as part of the system as anyone else.
You're an idiot, where do you think the Government gets its money for all those programs? Our taxes you retarded scum lib. Stand up you're choking your brain.

84% of respondents said "no" to repealing the law.

Fuck you, republicans. As usual you don't listen to the majority's wishes.

This Republican congresswoman's Twitter poll on Obamacare didn't go very well for her
As usual, you fucking morons on the left have no clue what it going on outside of your echo chambers.

More Americans disapprove than approve of the Affordable Care Act, according to a new Pew Research Center national survey.

The poll found that 44 percent of respondents approve of the health care law, and 54 percent disapprove.

The disapproval rating has gone up since the Supreme Court's ruling last July upholding a section of the law that allows the federal government to provide insurance subsidies through federal exchanges. After the ruling, 48 percent approved and 49 percent disapproved of the law.

According to the poll, 44 percent of respondents say that law has had a mostly negative impact on the country, while 39 percent say it has been mostly positive. About 13 percent say the law has not had much of an effect on the country.

[…]

The survey was conducted from April 12-19 among 2,008 adults and has an overall margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.

usa-today-pew-poll-shows-america-hates-obamacare.jpg
lol what year is this poll? Hell even if it was 2016, it's fucking from April. And this poll is asking an entirely different question than the question of repeal. People may disapprove of how the law is functioning, but that doesn't mean they want it repealed. Other polls will show you that people favor modifying it rather than simply repealing it.

Dumbass.
Stfu dumbass, no body cares for your stupid opinions.

Sure, and those saying no are probably the ones the rest of the taxpayers are paying for.

Of course they like the ACA. It works great when someone else is paying your bills for you.

The rest of us have seen out costs go through the roof. We pay for ourselves plus we pay for them. Such a deal if your them.
I'm so sick of this bullshit you cons say about your tax dollars. I guess it makes you feel manly and superior or whatever to assume you are somehow supporting someone else with your tax dollars but there's actually a good chance that none of your revenue contribution is going to programs like ObamaCare or something as small as SNAP funding. Hell a lot of you are people who get tax refunds anyway. Don't pretend it is only the liberals who are poor. Red state poverty is a pretty big thing.

But okay: let's assume your tax dollars do play a role in funding ObamaCare subsidies; so the fuck what? You still live off the government yourself. You drive on public roadways. You utilize emergency services when you need it. You benefit from homeland security. Hell many RWs rely on Medicare and Medicaid.

Shut the fuck up will you? You aren't special. You are just as part of the system as anyone else.

I pay local, state and Fed taxes so my tax dollars help pay for those roads you are always harping on. I've never taken a dime of taxpayer money.

Its not my responsibility nor the responsibility of the taxpayer to pay for anyone health care.

So shut the fuck up you moron.
Lol of course you miss the point. Would it be okay with you if public funding ceased for public roadways or emergency funding? No of course not. You DEPEND on that funding. Your high-horse bullshit about your "hard earned" tax dollars paying for shit you don't like doesn't make you special. You are part of the system.
You are part of the problem. Retard.

This Republican congresswoman's Twitter poll on Obamacare didn't go very well for her
As usual, you fucking morons on the left have no clue what it going on outside of your echo chambers.

More Americans disapprove than approve of the Affordable Care Act, according to a new Pew Research Center national survey.

The poll found that 44 percent of respondents approve of the health care law, and 54 percent disapprove.

The disapproval rating has gone up since the Supreme Court's ruling last July upholding a section of the law that allows the federal government to provide insurance subsidies through federal exchanges. After the ruling, 48 percent approved and 49 percent disapproved of the law.

According to the poll, 44 percent of respondents say that law has had a mostly negative impact on the country, while 39 percent say it has been mostly positive. About 13 percent say the law has not had much of an effect on the country.

[…]

The survey was conducted from April 12-19 among 2,008 adults and has an overall margin of error of 2.5 percentage points.

lol what year is this poll? Hell even if it was 2016, it's fucking from April. And this poll is asking an entirely different question than the question of repeal. People may disapprove of how the law is functioning, but that doesn't mean they want it repealed. Other polls will show you that people favor modifying it rather than simply repealing it.

Dumbass.
Oh, so people may disapprove how it is functioning, but they approve of obamacare?

Do you even take the time to listen to yourselves?

You fucking left wingers are just so fucking ridiculous. You stupid fucking loser.

Tell me you piece of shit. What do you do? Huh? Tell me. What the fuck do you do for a fucking living. Tell me what healthcare you have.

Just curious.
He is one of those welfare queers.

[…]

Dumbass.
Oh, so people may disapprove how it is functioning, but they approve of obamacare?

Do you even take the time to listen to yourselves?

You fucking left wingers are just so fucking ridiculous. You stupid fucking loser.

Tell me you piece of shit. What do you do? Huh? Tell me. What the fuck do you do for a fucking living. Tell me what healthcare you have.

Just curious.
No you dumb fuck. My obvious point in simple terms is that just because people disapprove of ObamaCare, it doesn't mean they want to repeal it - they have interest in fixing its problems.
Ahhhh, explain "fixing it."

What healthcare do you have?

Also, explain what "fixing it" means to you.

Watch the bullshit. He is in a little corner.
I have private insurance unrelated to ObamaCare, douche.

It's fixable with the public option. Having the government compete with private insurance companies would create incentive for those private companies to lower their prices.

Also, making the tax penalty more strict for not signing up would help flood the market with healthy consumers rather than mostly sick people who drive up demand.
Idiot^^^

Conservatives are interested in Right and Wrong along with Constitutionality of programs, not majority opinion.

Anyone basing their views on the majority opinion of the masses is at best a fool and at worst, insane.
Lol and yet the Supreme Court upheld the law. You people just believe whatever you want to to believe.
you know sitting democrats don't want it? right?

[…]

Dumbass.
or not.

Forum List

Back