Congresswoman Hopes Reparations Bill is Path to ‘Repair Some of the Damage’ Caused by Slavery

From a purely economic standpoint, I'd say slavery worked out pretty well for folks like Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, etc., etc. etc.

Spoken like a true white dumb ass.

How did American slavery have a negative economic impact on Oprah, Michael and Lebron?

There are 46 million blacks here and when you can name 3 just to argue a racist argument then you can go fuck yourself because that's the answer.

How is my statement racist? Just because my factually correct statement hurts your vagina does not make it a racist statement.

There are 46 million blacks here. You named 3. Your argument is racist on it's face. But your claim dies right here.

View attachment 238166.

This wealth gap started with slavery and you have benefitted from it.

You're ascribing arguments to me that I did not make or imply. In other words, you're dishonest.

From a purely economic standpoint, I'd say slavery worked out pretty well for folks like Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, Lebron James, etc., etc. etc.

How did American slavery have a negative economic impact on Oprah, Michael and Lebron?

There are 46 million blacks here and when you can name 3 just to argue a racist argument then you can go fuck yourself because that's the answer.

How is my statement racist? Just because my factually correct statement hurts your vagina does not make it a racist statement.

There are 46 million blacks here. You named 3. Your argument is racist on it's face. But your claim dies right here.

View attachment 238166.

The Democrats should pay any reparations. After all, slavery was a Democratic institution for many decades.

View attachment 238166.

The Democrats should pay any reparations. After all, slavery was a Democratic institution for many decades.
Untrue..

R - D = 0, where R is reparations and D is 600,000 deaths in the war that ended slavery.

It was the dumb white guys that practiced slavery and brought over the Africans and if many died over slavery over a war it's nobody's fault but the slave owners.

It was the dumb white guys that practiced slavery and brought over the Africans and if many died over slavery over a war it's nobody's fault but the slave owners.
Then, of course, any conceivable "reparations" could only be drawn from those practitioners.

Who were the individuals who ran the slave trade? The exact individuals. Who were the individuals who owned the ships that transported the slaves. Who were the Captains of those ships. We know the end result. But the financing part that kept the wheels greased and the profits fat we do not know. Even so slavery is horrible. When you cheapen one man, you cheapen all of our species. Status of life though is paramount in humanity with many or most and to live well it seems other must service it.

The bill will get dumped on account that the US was not a nation until the 1780's and all claims before that date will have to be referred to the English, French, Dutch and Spanish crowns..

You DO realize we were British colonies before that?
Colonies that had to have charters..

What the heck does that have to do with anything? Those French and Spanish colonies sort of didn't make it and the Dutch lost their colony to England in a war. They were not part of our system in the late 1700s as you cited.

Did you even study history in school, or has your liberalism eroded your brain, whatever was left to begin with?

The bill will get dumped on account that the US was not a nation until the 1780's and all claims before that date will have to be referred to the English, French, Dutch and Spanish crowns..

What the heck does that have to do with anything? Those French and Spanish colonies sort of didn't make it and the Dutch lost their colony to England in a war. They were not part of our system in the late 1700s as you cited.

Did you even study history in school, or has your liberalism eroded your brain, whatever was left to begin with?
Since you have no idea why you are being an ass I'll let you in on a secret. The OP went back to the beginning of slavery of Africans in the area known as the US.and the other crowns are responsible for transportation and sales..

How about everyone who's still upset about slavery can get a one-way ticket, to the foreign destination of his or her choice, upon a promise never to return?

Say someone isn’t “upset” necessarily about slavery....rather- they acknowledge the sins that were committed in the name of nation/America-building, do not try and justify it and make strides to understand it in its historical context- but acknowledge it nonetheless and remain cognizant of how they have benefitted in America (indirectly) from the injustices meted out to people centuries before them which helped build the foundations which put meals on their tables and clothing on the backs of them and their families.....

Does that person also need to check out on a one-way ticket?

You know what quotation marks and parentheses are, but do you know what commas and periods are?

Lol you must know I wasn’t writing formally. I never do on message boards.

You whites are funny. The US government made slavery legal so we don't have to go back anywhere but to Washington DC.

Since you have no idea why you are being an ass I'll let you in on a secret. The OP went back to the beginning of slavery of Africans in the area known as the US.and the other crowns are responsible for transportation and sales..

I'll let you in on a fact that is no secret. You are a well-known dumbass! What you just claimed flies in the face of your idiotic comments. Try reading for comprehension sometime, although I know that handicap is what makes you a libtard in the first place!.

So there were about 45 million blacks lucky enough yo have ancestors weak enough to get caught, enslaved and sold to slave traders by blacks smarter than they were.

Even racists don't like you communists.

How about everyone who's still upset about slavery can get a one-way ticket, to the foreign destination of his or her choice, upon a promise never to return?

Say someone isn’t “upset” necessarily about slavery....rather- they acknowledge the sins that were committed in the name of nation/America-building, do not try and justify it and make strides to understand it in its historical context- but acknowledge it nonetheless and remain cognizant of how they have benefitted in America (indirectly) from the injustices meted out to people centuries before them which helped build the foundations which put meals on their tables and clothing on the backs of them and their families.....

Does that person also need to check out on a one-way ticket?

You know what quotation marks and parentheses are, but do you know what commas and periods are?

Lol you must know I wasn’t writing formally. I never do on message boards.

Then don't get pissed when no one reads your posts, or gets confused about what you said. Only libtards write that way.

I'll let you in on a fact that is no secret. You are a well-known dumbass! What you just claimed flies in the face of your idiotic comments. Try reading for comprehension sometime, although I know that handicap is what makes you a libtard in the first place!.
Ok Gawd....You lead the way. Either you stay on topic or we all get to walk the plank...

Forum List

Back