Congressman Massie Discusses What's Hidden In The Latest Spending Bill

The thread premise is truly naïve.

The fault lies not with Congress or a political party but with the American people.

The people alone are responsible for the bad government they get, not politicians.
Blame the victims.

Pound sand up your ass.

The victims as you call them choose these people, they are not an innocent bystander
Half the electorate doesn't show up....There's a fair argument to be made that the nation is being ruled without the consent of the ruled.

Nationwide 21 to buy smokes.....There goes a fuckton of tax revenue.
All hail the black market and its failure to collect taxes.
Heh....

Black Markets.jpg

The fault lies not with Congress or a political party but with the American people.

The people alone are responsible for the bad government they get, not politicians.
Blame the victims.

Pound sand up your ass.

The victims as you call them choose these people, they are not an innocent bystander
Half the electorate doesn't show up....There's a fair argument to be made that the nation is being ruled without the consent of the ruled.

They give their consent by being too lazy to vote.

You are utterly fucking hilarious. Congress isn't responsible for the laws it passes? Politicians are not responsible?

Blame the victims.

Pound sand up your ass.

Hmmmm, wrong. What legal principle is that moronic claim based on?

Blame the victims.

Pound sand up your ass.

It is like I told me kids when they were younger...if I ask what you want for dinner and you reply “I don’t care”, then you have no grounds to complain about the choice that was made.

Blame the victims.

Pound sand up your ass.

It is like I told me kids when they were younger...if I ask what you want for dinner and you reply “I don’t care”, then you have no grounds to complain about the choice that was made.
Telling that you look upon the gubmint as your parents.....Another clue that you're the shittiest "libertarian" of all time.

Blame the victims.

Pound sand up your ass.

Does that mean if you don't sign a mortgage that you're on the hook for the terms in it?

Does that mean if you don't sign a mortgage that you're on the hook for the terms in it?

If you do not sign the mortgage you do not get the money so there is nothing to be on the hook for.

If you do not vote you still get a government, you just have no grounds to whine about it.

Y’all know it’s a give n take . Trump gets border money, Nancy gets medical leave . You can’t pick out a single thing in the budget to freak out over without looking at the big picture.

As for voters . We only care about what WE like .

If you do not sign the mortgage you do not get the money so there is nothing to be on the hook for.

If you do not vote you still get a government, you just have no grounds to whine about it.
If the terms are enforceable, then you are obligated to pay the bank a specified amount of money each month. So have you agreed to it by not signing it?

If the terms are enforceable, then you are obligated to pay the bank a specified amount of money each month. So have you agreed to it by not signing it?

If you do not sign, they do not give you the money thus there is no obligation to pay anything.

This is a stupid analogy even by your low standards.

If you do not sign, they do not give you the money thus there is no obligation to pay anything.

Hmmmm, not of they write a contract that doesn't say so, moron.

Poor little boy, you are trying so hard and just fail every time. Very sad

How cute: You think you're winning because you don't understand the question.

The question is stupid because you are comparing an apple to a atomic bomb.

The people want to be ‘safe.’

The people are afraid of ‘terrorism.’

Lawmakers respond by enacting measures such as the PA reflecting the will of the people – the consequence of the people’s fear and ignorance.

Vilifying elected officials is pointless, they’re not the problem.
See the quote in my signature.

The question is stupid because you are comparing an apple to a atomic bomb.
Hmmm, no. One way to show a claim is incorrect is by using an analogous claim that is obviously incorrect.

It's a brief discussion. A bit under five minutes. This is what's been going on while they were having those impeachment hearings.

Rep. Massie is one of the few good ones in D.C. who makes us aware of this stuff. No surprise Pelosi hurried up and snuck it through. In one breath the Dems claim to oppose everything Trump does but in the other breath supports everything he does. What a bunch of frauds, the lot of em.

As usual, it's war on us. A constant attack on freedom in America, courtesy of the party of one.

Additionally - To what degree can Congress delegate its law making authority to the executive?

I've been telling you fools for a long time that Trump is a big fan of the police state. As if his love of Putin and Kim wasn't a big enough clue.

trump-glowing-orb.jpg

Forum List

Back