Congressman Capuano Tells Unions to Get Bloody

When I think of protesters getting bloody it is at the end of a police baton...perhaps that is what he meant...? Hard to tell from what has been posted.

If he did mean the protesters should resort to violence he doesn't deserve to be in office.

HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly?

Do you honestly think that he meant for his people to go out and get thier asses kicked by cops with batons?

Good lord! I know most of us like to "defend our guys". But DAMN you shoulda put a little more thought into it before posting. :lol:
Yes, I do think it is possible that that is exactly what he meant.

Now, if you can prove it either way, go right ahead.

Wow Ravi...I would love to have you on a jury if I were being tried for shooting someone during an argument.
All I would have to say is "I did not mean to kill him. What I meant to do was show him how he can defend himself with a gun"
And you would say...."sounds like that was probably it...prove he meant anything else"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, my common sense kicked in on that one.

If one of my "leaders" told me to go get my assed kicked, I'd ask him if he meant to say that or if he meant to go kick some ass.

Thanks for sticking to your guns though. That's the best laugh all month.
I'm glad I made you happy.

Apparently you have no knowledge of the history of workers' strikes.

HAHAHAHA

good lord

Have you ever been hit? and I don't mean some stray shot that clipped you. I mean beaten with a club, with the entintion of truly beating you.

Ponder that if you will.

Then ask yourself; Just how fuckin dumb is it for someone to ask others to take a beating?
Are you too stupid to understand what a metaphor is?

HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly?

Do you honestly think that he meant for his people to go out and get thier asses kicked by cops with batons?

Good lord! I know most of us like to "defend our guys". But DAMN you shoulda put a little more thought into it before posting. :lol:

Wow Ravi...I would love to have you on a jury if I were being tried for shooting someone during an argument.
All I would have to say is "I did not mean to kill him. What I meant to do was show him how he can defend himself with a gun"
And you would say...."sounds like that was probably it...prove he meant anything else"
Yes, I know it is popular to knee jerk every time someone makes a post on here. I prefer to know what someone meant when a comment can clearly be taken more than one way.

Sometimes it's necessary to get out on the streets and "get a little bloody," a Massachusetts Democrat said Tuesday in reference to labor battles in Wisconsin.

Rep. Michael Capuano (D-Mass.) fired up a group of union members in Boston with a speech urging them to work down in the trenches to fend off limits to workers' rights like those proposed in Wisconsin.

"I’m proud to be here with people who understand that it’s more than just sending an email to get you going," Capuano said, according to the Dorchester Reporter. "Every once and awhile you need to get out on the streets and get a little bloody when necessary."

Dem lawmaker on labor protests: 'Get a little bloody when necessary' - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

I guess Capuano missed Obama's State of the Union speech too. So I'm curious. If bloody violence breaks out in Madison, Wisconsin, will it be Mike Capuano's fault?

It is a standard union tacit. Thuggery and violence. Nothing new here. Its just funny that they are willing to show it for the record in public.

Yes, I know it is popular to knee jerk every time someone makes a post on here. I prefer to know what someone meant when a comment can clearly be taken more than one way.

Ravi...thats the point.
Every comment can be taken more than one way.
That is when we let common sense kick in.

The words "I love you" can be seen as a term of endearment or as a term of sarcasm (when being used in response to someone acting foolish....meaning "your stupidity entertains me")

I did not knee jerk...I put it in context and used common sense.

Likewise, when Michelle Obama said "for the first time I am truly proud of my country" I did not knee jerk react as many did. I put it in context and realized she was making a point of how proud she was...and did not mean she was ashamed of America prior to that.

Ravi...thats the point.
Every comment can be taken more than one way.
That is when we let common sense kick in.

The words "I love you" can be seen as a term of endearment or as a term of sarcasm (when being used in response to someone acting foolish....meaning "your stupidity entertains me")

I did not knee jerk...I put it in context and used common sense.

Likewise, when Michelle Obama said "for the first time I am truly proud of my country" I did not knee jerk react as many did. I put it in context and realized she was making a point of how proud she was...and did not mean she was ashamed of America prior to that.
But we have no context...which is why I posted what I originally posted.

Man,could you imagine a Republican coming out and calling for protesters to "Get Bloody?" My God,CNN & NBC would be losing their minds screeching about "Civility." This Democrat has called for violence. Shame on the Democrats and Liberal Media for not coming out and aggressively condemning him.

I'm glad I made you happy.

Apparently you have no knowledge of the history of workers' strikes.

HAHAHAHA

good lord

Have you ever been hit? and I don't mean some stray shot that clipped you. I mean beaten with a club, with the entintion of truly beating you.

Ponder that if you will.

Then ask yourself; Just how fuckin dumb is it for someone to ask others to take a beating?
Are you too stupid to understand what a metaphor is?

Now it's a metaphor?

what's it a meaphor for?

Scream until your nose bleeds? Pop pimples like you never popped them before? Hit the streets and get violent to prove you mean it? Get out there and get beat up?

Out of those 3 possiblilities, which one is most likely?

When I think of protesters getting bloody it is at the end of a police baton...perhaps that is what he meant...? Hard to tell from what has been posted.

If he did mean the protesters should resort to violence he doesn't deserve to be in office.

Because cops usually begin beating people with no provocation whatsoever? Even if that was what he meant, he is still inciting people to cause violence. Your rationalization is equally atrocious.

Because cops usually begin beating people with no provocation whatsoever? Even if that was what he meant, he is still inciting people to cause violence. Your rationalization is equally atrocious.
Like Sarah Palin with her gunsight and call to reload?

Okay. :thup:

Forum List

Back