Congressman Capuano Tells Unions to Get Bloody

Stupid remark that will probably come back to bite him.

Democrats don't get bitten when they are that stupid, the get pats on the back.

All I can say is he is an honest democrat - a rare breed indeed

Liberal Logic: 'He looks like he might...." :lol::lol: I can understand why some on the left seem to struggle with this whole 'due process' concept.

Huh?

You gotta be trolling.

Piss off.

Unless you're an Admin... or a Mod... you're 'piss off' is just internet tough talk. :lol:

That would be a "yes," I see.

It looks like I might have angered the Cali Brat.

threadbombingbrushgirl.gif

I read the link. Am I missing something? I can't find the humor of a family seeing thier father die in front of them. please point out the funny part.

Yes the headline is about his death, much of the article is about his affair with a 14 year old.

i believe the word you're looking for is kennedyesque.

Michael Kennedy dies in skiing accident - CNN

:rofl:

I read the link. Am I missing something? I can't find the humor of a family seeing thier father die in front of them. please point out the funny part.

Capuano lost a primary to Martha Coakley who went on to famously lose to Scott Brown in the special election. I was saying that he came off as a total sleeze in his campaign ads and used the babysitter analogy to explain it. It just so happens that Michael Kennedy had such a scandal. "Kennedyesque" is a compliment (depending on who you ask) in Massachusetts but del cleverly used the term as it applied to my analogy. I'm guessing he just used the first thing he found that mentioned the incident and it was an article about him dying.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
When I think of protesters getting bloody it is at the end of a police baton...perhaps that is what he meant...? Hard to tell from what has been posted.

If he did mean the protesters should resort to violence he doesn't deserve to be in office.

When I think of protesters getting bloody it is at the end of a police baton...perhaps that is what he meant...? Hard to tell from what has been posted.

If he did mean the protesters should resort to violence he doesn't deserve to be in office.

HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly?

Do you honestly think that he meant for his people to go out and get thier asses kicked by cops with batons?

Good lord! I know most of us like to "defend our guys". But DAMN you shoulda put a little more thought into it before posting. :lol:

HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly?

Do you honestly think that he meant for his people to go out and get thier asses kicked by cops with batons?

Good lord! I know most of us like to "defend our guys". But DAMN you shoulda put a little more thought into it before posting. :lol:
I thought he meant that they fall down and get an ouchie but the must stay the course

HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly?

Yes, I do think it is possible that that is exactly what he meant.

Now, if you can prove it either way, go right ahead.

HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, my common sense kicked in on that one.

If one of my "leaders" told me to go get my assed kicked, I'd ask him if he meant to say that or if he meant to go kick some ass.

Thanks for sticking to your guns though. That's the best laugh all month.

HAHAHAHAHA

Honestly?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If one of my "leaders" told me to go get my assed kicked, I'd ask him if he meant to say that or if he meant to go kick some ass.

I'm glad I made you happy.

Apparently you have no knowledge of the history of workers' strikes.

I'm glad I made you happy.

Apparently you have no knowledge of the history of workers' strikes.

HAHAHAHA

good lord

Have you ever been hit? and I don't mean some stray shot that clipped you. I mean beaten with a club, with the entintion of truly beating you.

Ponder that if you will.

Then ask yourself; Just how fuckin dumb is it for someone to ask others to take a beating?

Where's the MSM? Nowhere to be found as usual if it's a Democrat advocating violence. That's why no one trusts the CNNs,NBCs and other mainstream Liberal Media outlets. They just aren't honest. If the D's are doing it,everything is just fine. What a sad scam.

Forum List

Back