Congressional D's vs. R's

[Dems are for appeasement and surrender
bullshit

I am waiting for the left to whine about the timing of the terrorist attacks in London this weekend and blame Bush for them
hold your breath. no liberal will "whine" in such a way.

This is what we will get here if the Dems get their surrender wish.
again.... flatulent rhetoric from the king.... nobody liberal wishes for surrender

and I am waiting for you to quit running away like a fucking girlie man and address the points made to you.

so no lib wants surrender eh?

http://zombietime.com/us_out_of_iraq_now_sf_3-18-2007/

again...surrender requires giving up something to an enemy. When we leave Iraq, we will give it up to the country of Iraq. no surrender. moron.

now address the points I made and quit running away.

again...surrender requires giving up something to an enemy. When we leave Iraq, we will give it up to the country of Iraq. no surrender. moron.

I have in many threads

You refuse to admit he facts Dems are appeasers and do not have the guts to stand up to the terrorists

The country of iraq is nothing without us, but too be fair, that is not our problem. We cant baby sit iraq forever, im tired of having our boys being used as target practice for an incompetent anministration, on the other hand if we leave, we may be handing iran a victory, because they will be emboldened, after all they will say, if those stupid americans couldnt defeat iraq 4 times smaller then us, then we can do anything.

Its not a clear answer.

Rational liberal's, dont want us to lose, but people like those in the pictures are assholes, and yes, I think the word assholes describes that appropriately, many of the liberals on this site, would run circles around them, we must all be willing to make distinctions between the levels of d's and r's.

I do not think leaving iraq is surrender, I do not know if it is the right thing to do.

bullshit.

You have NEVER answered the question as to whether or not Britain surrendered Palestine in 1948. never.

You have yet to explain how shiite Iran is going to support foreign sunni AQ elements in as the small handful of deadenders beats the overwhelming majority of Iraqi shiites who are ALSO being bankrolled by Iran.... and the sunni insurgents that we have now started arming.... and then, when Iran and AQ rule the Iraqi people - both sunni and shiite - against their will, the Iranians will slaughter all the AQ members.

You have yet to explain why that ought not to be the script of a Saturday Night Live parody of the Bush foreign policy team's game plan.

bullshit.

You have NEVER answered the question as to whether or not Britain surrendered Palestine in 1948. never.

You have yet to explain how shiite Iran is going to support foreign sunni AQ elements in as the small handful of deadenders beats the overwhelming majority of Iraqi shiites who are ALSO being bankrolled by Iran.... and the sunni insurgents that we have now started arming.... and then, when Iran and AQ rule the Iraqi people - both sunni and shiite - against their will, the Iranians will slaughter all the AQ members.

You have yet to explain why that ought not to be the script of a Saturday Night Live parody of the Bush foreign policy team's game plan.

The header of your post tells it all

bullshit

hi.

bullshit.

youre never going to get him to answer a question. its sad, but thats the reality. it shouldnt even make you mad anymore.

ME: But to be fair, they are not exactly the same thing, in 1948, you had jews vs palestinians, and nobody wanted the palestinians, nobody still does, they are a pain in the ass troublemakers, dont believe me, ask people in jordan and any other arab country, :p. I am failing to see, how no nukes, or barely any nukes in 1948, and iran taking over iraq, has anything to do with 1948.
OTHER then the fact, britain left, because it realized it couldnt win, but do you have any idea, how hard that would be to admit to anyone, let alone, saying to someone see, nah nah nah nha, your were wrong, not saying youre doing that.

ME: Explain, a little slower please...

again:

are you ever gonna stand and defend your position or will you just do the rope-a-dope forever?

again:

are you ever gonna stand and defend your position or will you just do the rope-a-dope forever?

so far I am roping you very well

I feel like I am taking the dog for a walk

youre never going to get him to answer a question. its sad, but thats the reality. it shouldnt even make you mad anymore.

ME: But to be fair, they are not exactly the same thing, in 1948, you had jews vs palestinians, and nobody wanted the palestinians, nobody still does, they are a pain in the ass troublemakers, dont believe me, ask people in jordan and any other arab country, :p. I am failing to see, how no nukes, or barely any nukes in 1948, and iran taking over iraq, has anything to do with 1948. OTHER then the fact, britain left, because it realized it couldnt win, but do you have any idea, how hard that would be to admit to anyone, let alone, saying to someone see, nah nah nah nha, your were wrong, not saying youre doing that.

again...please go back and learn the history of Palestine. learn the history of the Balfour declaration. learn the history of the end of the Ottoman Empire. learn the history of the UN partitioning of Palestine. I gotta tell you that you really don't know what you are talking about here.

You have yet to explain how Shiite Iran is going to support foreign Sunni AQ elements in as the small handful of deadenders beats the overwhelming majority of Iraqi Shiites who are ALSO being bankrolled by Iran.... and the Sunni insurgents that we have now started arming.... and then, when Iran and AQ rule the Iraqi people - both Sunni and Shiite - against their will, the Iranians will slaughter all the AQ members.

ME: Explain, a little slower please...

it is nothing but a restatement of RSR's explanation as to what will happen if we leave Iraq. AQ - a bunch of Sunni Arabs - is, according to RSR, being bankrolled by Iran. They will, with Iran's assistance, according to RSR, beat the overwhelming Shiite population of Iraq as well as the former Sunni insurgents who are now being armed by the United States. All this will be done by a handful of AQ terrorists - all Sunni Arabs - who are being bankrolled by Persian Shiites (Iran) in their fight against Iraqis - most of whom are Shiites with strong ties to Iran. THEN, according to RSR, Iran will sweep in and rule Iraq WITH the band of AQ Sunni Arabs who they will only give table scraps to in the governance process, and if the AQ types bitch about their limited role, Iran will slaughter them.

Really. That is RSR's explanation as to what will happen if we leave. I can't make shit like that up! RSR really has laid all that out before. honest!

rsr, now that your back :), please answer maineman, and please dont call him any names, and maineman, please dont cuss at him.

God being a peacemaker on this board is worse then working for the u.n.

:rofl:

I have, but MM refuses to accept the facts and the truth. Like a vampire exposed to daylight - he melts away to a blob of muck

rsr, now that your back :), please answer maineman, and please dont call him any names, and maineman, please dont cuss at him.

ANM:

you know it and I know it....RSR will never answer any questions or carry on any semblance of an intellectual debate. He is not here to talk about policy or politics, he is only here to talk trash. Go back and read that synopsis of RSR's understanding of Iraq. He doesn't know what he is talking about... he only knows how to toss out stupid one liners or to cut and paste the words of others.

ANM:

you know it and I know it....RSR will never answer any questions or carry on any semblance of an intellectual debate. He is not here to talk about policy or politics, he is only here to talk trash. Go back and read that synopsis of RSR's understanding of Iraq. He doesn't know what he is talking about... he only knows how to toss out stupid one liners or to cut and paste the words of others.

and MM's ego blocks the truth to getting through to his brain. It runs into a closed sign

more trash talking...more running away from questions. He can't defend his goofy assertions...so he just continues to talk trash like this is some junior high school playground.

What truth have I ever run away from? I have been asking him questions for months and he has NEVER answered any of them...

all he does is talk trash.... like an immature punk.

no wonder he is no longer together with his wife.

lucky woman!

more trash talking...more running away from questions. He can't defend his goofy assertions...so he just continues to talk trash like this is some junior high school playground.

What truth have I ever run away from? I have been asking him questions for months and he has NEVER answered any of them...

all he does is talk trash.... like an immature punk.

no wonder he is no longer together with his wife.

lucky woman!

Your total arrogance is amazing

Perhaps if you stop beating your wife she would get able to get away from you

Forum List

Back