Congress Moves To Ban Child Sex Dolls

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Yeah...this is a no brainer. Good name for the bill though, CREEPER Act

Report: Congress Moves to Ban Child Sex Dolls

Congress is moving to ban child sex dolls in the United States, following in the footsteps of other countries which have outlawed their importation.

In an email to the Weekly Standard, Rep. Dan Donovan (R-NY) declared, “When I saw articles on the issues of child sex dolls abroad, I knew I had to act immediately to stop the proliferation of them within the United States.”

As reported by the Weekly Standard, Donovan “has proposed the Curbing Realistic Exploitative Electronic Pedophilic Robots (CREEPER) Act to ban their import and make possession of them illegal,” citing his career of “locking up pedophiles.”

“Every case has stayed with me — there is no situation where a child was hurt or victimized that doesn’t leave your thoughts,” Donovan proclaimed, adding, “I will do everything possible to stop crimes against children.”

Report: Congress Moves to Ban Child Sex Dolls | Breitbart

First they close Toys R' Us. Now they ban child sex dolls. How am I supposed to get off now?

First they close Toys R' Us. Now they ban child sex dolls. How am I supposed to get off now?
How do you tell which dolls are children and which are adults? Okay.... some will be obvious. But some will not be so obvious.

Planned Parent Hood will step in and help stop that action. They need to use them for demonstrations.

Congress is moving to ban child sex dolls in the United States, following in the footsteps of other countries which have outlawed their importation.

In an email to the Weekly Standard, Rep. Dan Donovan (R-NY) declared, “When I saw articles on the issues of child sex dolls abroad, I knew I had to act immediately to stop the proliferation of them within the United States.”

As reported by the Weekly Standard, Donovan “has proposed the Curbing Realistic Exploitative Electronic Pedophilic Robots (CREEPER) Act to ban their import and make possession of them illegal,” citing his career of “locking up pedophiles.”

“Every case has stayed with me — there is no situation where a child was hurt or victimized that doesn’t leave your thoughts,” Donovan proclaimed, adding, “I will do everything possible to stop crimes against children.”

Taking degeneracy and perversion to a new level, child sex dolls.

IMHO there is no reason why roaming Death Squads shouldn't be on the streets rounding up and shooting paedophiles, many paedophiles are already on Sex Offenders Registers, so it would be very easy for roaming Death Squads to get the wastes of human skin.

IMHO there is no reason why roaming Death Squads shouldn't be on the streets rounding up and shooting paedophiles, many paedophiles are already on Sex Offenders Registers, so it would be very easy for roaming Death Squads to get the wastes of human skin.
I’ve never known you to need an excuse for wanting there to be roaming death squads

I’ve never known you to need an excuse for wanting there to be roaming death squads

Paedophiles have forfeited any Human Rights and Civil Rights, by what they do they have ceased to be a member of the human race and are just Objects that should be removed from this planet.

Paedophiles have forfeited any Human Rights and Civil Rights, by what they do they have ceased to be a member of the human race and are just Objects that should be removed from this planet.

Yeah, they are pretty much subhuman, can't be cured and they re offend at astronomical rates

Democrats are going to really hate Congress now.

^ supported Roy Moore

How do you tell which dolls are children and which are adults? Okay.... some will be obvious. But some will not be so obvious.

Google it....it's obvious. I'm not linking it
So a sex doll is made to look 18ish. Some 18 year old real people look like they could be 14 year olds. Some 18 year old real people look like they could be 25 year olds. If it's not obvious with real people, how can it be obvious with a doll? It's obvious it the doll looks like a small child.

^ supported Roy Moore
biden-creepy-.jpg

Google it....it's obvious. I'm not linking it
So a sex doll is made to look 18ish. Some 18 year old real people look like they could be 14 year olds. Some 18 year old real people look like they could be 25 year olds. If it's not obvious with real people, how can it be obvious with a doll? It's obvious it the doll looks like a small child.

Uhm these dolls look like 6ish and 7ish......

^ supported Roy Moore
biden-creepy-.jpg
What about it? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back