Congress grants the Executive branch the power to break up any company

And yet i cant find a thread on it. I cant imagine that this is a good thing.

It is. Look into Standard Oil or research monopolies and google oil cartels and you'll see why corporations should never have more power than our government.

:cuckoo::cuckoo: When has any corporation had more power than our government--:lol::lol:

When the CEOs of Big Oil are allowed to "testify" before a Senate hearing without being sworn in?

War Room - Salon.com

:cuckoo::cuckoo: When has any corporation had more power than our government--:lol::lol:

"When government is big enough to give you everything you want, it's also big enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

Just chalk it up as another sterling example of why he is known as "sillybozo."

I guess we don't need the public option. Obama now has the power to just insist that they stop gouging us. Brilliant!! Bush got around the Democrats this way too. LOVE IT! Tit for tat. The lobbyists just lost a little bit of their power. Bet you hate it.

You babble (hyper-babble, to be a bit more precise) might be funny if it weren't so incoherent.

But to try to ground you there a bit, silly, let's put it this way.

When YOU say that it is of concern when '[a] corporation had more power than our government' that PRESUMES that there has ever been such a case. That is what's absurd. There is no corporation in America that is more powerful than the U.S. Government. Few if any, in fact, are even more powerful than the government of Uganda.

Just chalk it up as another sterling example of why he is known as "sillybozo."

I guess we don't need the public option. Obama now has the power to just insist that they stop gouging us. Brilliant!! Bush got around the Democrats this way too. LOVE IT! Tit for tat. The lobbyists just lost a little bit of their power. Bet you hate it.

You babble (hyper-babble, to be a bit more precise) might be funny if it weren't so incoherent.

When YOU say that it is of concern when '[a] corporation had more power than our government' that PRESUMES that there has ever been such a case. That is what's absurd. There is no corporation in America that is more powerful than the U.S. Government. Few if any, in fact, are even more powerful than the government of Uganda.

The Government I guess could blow up the bankers and oil men, so technically you are right.

But the bankers and oil men can have presidents killed. And they have supreme court justices working for them instead of us. And they put presidents in the white house, and have the government socializing the losses of war while the corporations collect the spoils. And they have guys like Lieberman blocking any real reform. Wake up.

Corporations are too powerful. I don't want to bicker with some nucklehead about who's more powerful. You'd love that.

Do you not understand that corporations are getting too powerful, or do you disagree?

Ok, corporations have become MORE important to the politicians than we the people and that makes them too powerful.

When you don't grasp a concept, you call it hyperbabble?

You[r] babble (hyper-babble, to be a bit more precise) might be funny if it weren't so incoherent.

The Government I guess could blow up the bankers and oil men, so technically you are right.

But the bankers and oil men can have presidents killed. And they have supreme court justices working for them instead of us. And they put presidents in the white house, and have the government socializing the losses of war while the corporations collect the spoils. And they have guys like Lieberman blocking any real reform. Wake up.

Corporations are too powerful. I don't want to bicker with some nucklehead about who's more powerful. You'd love that.

Do you not understand that corporations are getting too powerful, or do you disagree?

Ok, corporations have become MORE important to the politicians than we the people and that makes them too powerful.

When you don't grasp a concept, you call it hyperbabble?

"Grasping" your concept is not the problem. You confuse disagreement with lack of comprehension. That's a kind of egotistical mistake for you to have made.

I understand what you are trying to say. It's just that you are wrong.

Yes SOME corporations are powerful. I'm not exactly clear on what constitute's "overly" powerful in your lexicon, though. That crap about having President's killed is loopey conspiracy theory whack-a-doo babble. Sorry, but there it is.

Perhaps (just tossing out an idea for your benefit here) it would make your position a bit clearer if you'd drop the unnecessary verbal clutter, including in particular such rhetorical nonsense as "corporations having more power than the government."

Bankers and oil men can have presidents killed... oh my GOD is that laughable.... more winger bullshit from silly bozo....

But liability... no matter how much you try and change the derangement of the likes of bozo, it's just not going to happen

Forum List

Back