Congress: Declare War With Mexico Or Face "High Treason" Charges

rtwngAvngr said:
http://www.globalpolicy.org/socecon/bwi-wto/criticsindx.htm

Just read some stuff with an open mind jeff. Take off the neocon rose colored glasses.

First, I'm not a neocon.

Second, you want me to "read with an open mind" from an organization that says, in part:

"Global Policy Forum’s mission is to monitor policy making at the United Nations, promote accountability of global decisions, educate and mobilize for global citizen participation."
"GPF focuses on the United Nations – the most inclusive international institution, offering the best hope for a humane and sustainable future."

I honestly don't know a lot about what China's doing with its currency. I'll go do some Googling and read some non-globalist propaganda.

5stringJeff said:
First, I'm not a neocon.

Second, you want me to "read with an open mind" from an organization that says, in part:

"Global Policy Forum’s mission is to monitor policy making at the United Nations, promote accountability of global decisions, educate and mobilize for global citizen participation."
"GPF focuses on the United Nations – the most inclusive international institution, offering the best hope for a humane and sustainable future."

I honestly don't know a lot about what China's doing with its currency. I'll go do some Googling and read some non-globalist propaganda.

I'm not turning into a commie man. Our leaders are selling us down the toilet.

I gave them them the benefit of the doubt, but the port deal and now the border insanity proves it. Did you see the cfr paper screamingeagle found about turning U.S. mexico and canada into a single entity? It's no lie. It's really the plan and it sucks.

5stringJeff said:
It's pretty much attached to the dollar. They only allow a very small range of movement. What this tacking does is supress the price of Chinese imports even if the dollar is falling. It helps insure that Chinese imports are always riddiculously cheap. It's an unfair manipulation of the system if you ask me.

Forum List

Back