Congress: Declare War With Mexico Or Face "High Treason" Charges

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
CONGRESS: DECLARE WAR WITH MEXICO OR FACE "HIGH TREASON" CHARGES

Americans are so sick of the Illegal Alien Invasion from mexico that they would like to see those responsible for not securing our border hung from the Cherry Trees on the Great Mall of Washington. Now the Mexican Government through their lower house of congress has issued a Formal Declaration in support of the criminal invasion and disruption of economic and legal rights of citizens of the UNITED STATES which is a "Declaration of War" and is a "Provocation of War" as stated by the U.S. Constitution that "Failure to DECLARE WAR WITH MEXICO" is now an ACT OF TREASON AGAINST THE U.S.A...STATE OF EMERGENCY due to the illegal alien invasion has been declared by the Governors of Arizona, New Mexico and Virginia.

http://omaha.craigslist.org/pol/156012085.html

I'm really not concerned with what the Mexican government no the Mexican people think. Matter of fact, I could care less.

Doubling the number of Guardsmen we're deploying and arming them to protect and defend the soveriegn borders of the US against any and ALL boarders by whatever force necessary works for me.

Although I don't think we should declare war on mexico, not just yet anyway, I agree we should militarize the border, ALL along the border, from one end to the other.

Huge impenetrable wall with sharp shooters on top is what I want for christmas.

Pale Rider said:
Although I don't think we should declare war on mexico, not just yet anyway, I agree we should militarize the border, ALL along the border, from one end to the other.

No .... no declaration of war. That always results in us kicking their butts then rebuilding them up to our standard. In the case of Mexico, that would be economic suicide.

I can't imagine any American ( even with authorization ) shoot to kill a Mexican trying to cross illegally. Seriously---what we going to do when they just decide to cross en masse ?

How about we take all of the aid we give Mexico yearly---convert it in to small bills and scatter via air drop into the interior once a month?

I know I know---crazy. me >:blah2:

dilloduck said:
I can't imagine any American ( even with authorization ) shoot to kill a Mexican trying to cross illegally. Seriously---what we going to do when they just decide to cross en masse ?

How about we take all of the aid we give Mexico yearly---convert it in to small bills and scatter via air drop into the interior once a month?

Shoot when shot at.

And how about we just ENFORCE the laws we already have on the books?

I know, I know, that's ever crazier.

Pale Rider said:
Shoot when shot at.

And how about we just ENFORCE the laws we already have on the books?

I know, I know, that's ever crazier.

By enforcing the law do you mean shoot to kill illegals trying to cross ?

For some reason I don't think that's going to go over very well.

dilloduck said:

:rotflmao: This is a stroke of genius, like a handjob from Einstein.

dilloduck said:

Forcibly detain them and put them on a 3-ton heading for the legal border corssing where they can be LEGALLY repatriated where they belong.

And if they shoot; which, being from here you know happens all too often, then Hell yes, use deadly force.

Our police use deadly force on US citizens, don't they? Why the pass for people who are actively engaging in illegal activity?

dilloduck said:

No, what I mean by enforcing the laws is detain and deport any and all illegal aliens that come in contact with law enforcement. How many illegals do you think we could have gotten rid of by just surrounding them during those protests? Shit. What a golden opportunity, to have them all collect together, ON THEIR OWN, and we stood by and just WATCHED! Hooooly geeeze.... I don't get it.

And I know, I've heard so many pimple heads saying, "we can't deport 12 million people", well why the hell not??!! They said we couldn't put a man on the moon too, so what? We COULD if we WANTED to. This we can't is bullshit from capitol hill.

Pale Rider said:
No, what I mean by enforcing the laws is detain and deport any and all illegal aliens that come in contact with law enforcement. How many illegals do you think we could have gotten rid of by just surrounding them during those protests? Shit. What a golden opportunity, to have them all collect together, ON THEIR OWN, and we stood by and just WATCHED! Hooooly geeeze.... I don't get it.

And I know, I've heard so many pimple heads saying, "we can't deport 12 million people", well why the hell not??!! They said we couldn't put a man on the moon too, so what? We COULD if we WANTED to. This we can't is bullshit from capitol hill.

Deporting them all at once may not even work, as their countries of origin may not even take them back. Even if they do, you know it'll draw a lot of wrath from the international community. Like it or not, we need goods from overseas, and those goods will go up in price if we do this.

On the other hand, if we deny them welfare benefits and crack down on the companies hiring them, they'll deport themselves and save us the cost and the trouble.

Hobbit said:
Deporting them all at once may not even work, as their countries of origin may not even take them back. Even if they do, you know it'll draw a lot of wrath from the international community. Like it or not, we need goods from overseas, and those goods will go up in price if we do this.

Possibly their countries of origin won't take them back, but somewhere would. Somewhere other than America, like Iraq, or some little shit hole country out in the middle of an ocean somewhere. Make it difficult for them to jump ANY border in the future.

And I don't give a rats ass what the "international community" thinks about America. I think we've all been to concerned about that, and not concerned enough about our OWN dealings. Screw the international community. They obviously don't care what we think of them. This "guilt" hanging over America's head for everything we do, including our greatness and wealth, is ruining us. It's taking the bite out of our bark, and making us look like a bunch of spineless whinners. If we told the illegal aliens, "you WILL be deported", and MEANT it, that would make a huge difference. It wouldn't take long for the stories to circulate, "it isn't worth the effort, they will send you back".

And as far as goods from overseas goes, I think America has more bargining power in that arena than any other coutry. They'd only hurt themselves if they went that route with us.

Hobbit said:
On the other hand, if we deny them welfare benefits and crack down on the companies hiring them, they'll deport themselves and save us the cost and the trouble.

I don't think there's any indications or guaruntees that they'll leave if we do that either. Doing that just may push them into a life of crime, and there's enough of them doing that already. No, I think we need to get RID of a BUNCH of them, and keep any new ones from coming. This problem will only get worse if we don't, and YOU and I will pay for it. But, that's not to say we shouldn't deny them benefits. It is a good idea, but congress wants to do just the opposite. Congress wants to give them more freebies and benefits than a American citizen has. It's a travesty, it's frustrating to watch and listen to, and it pisses me off all to hell.

I'm for a full on nativist, protectionist withdrawal from world affairs. It will hurt us.... the least.

5stringJeff said:
Welcome to 1920's head-in-the-sand isolationism. Population: you.

There will be some tough times if we do this. But those times will be tougher for the countries that are parasitizing our nation with the help of our leaders.

This is the only way, despite your hysterical mudslinging.

rtwngAvngr said:
There will be some tough times if we do this. But those times will be tougher for the countries that are parasitizing our nation with the help of our leaders.

This is the only way, despite your hysterical mudslinging.

No, it's not the only way. The way it ought to work is that we trade freely with countries that offer us goods that we demand, while keeping the illegal immigrants in their own damn country, allowing them to build their own economy. In other words, we allow the Developing World to develop through free trade.

I thought you were a capitalist, RWA.

5stringJeff said:
No, it's not the only way. The way it ought to work is that we trade freely with countries that offer us goods that we demand, while keeping the illegal immigrants in their own damn country, allowing them to build their own economy. In other words, we allow the Developing World to develop through free trade.

I thought you were a capitalist, RWA.

Do you trick out your mom? Aren't you a capitalist?

Unfair monetary practices are being used to give favored countries an unfair advantage.

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you trick out your mom? Aren't you a capitalist?

Unfair monetary practices are being used to give favored countries an unfair advantage.

How are they unfair? Because they go along with the NWO agenda?

5stringJeff said:
How are they unfair? Because they go along with the NWO agenda?

China's currency is devalued purposefully so they can corner the market on manufacturing. Do you understand this?

http://www.house.gov/list/press/nc09_myrick/pr110703_Secsnow.html
Myrick Speaks with Government Officials About China’s Unfair Trade Practices

(Washington, D.C.) – U.S. Rep. Sue Myrick (NC-9) today sent letters to Alan Greenspan, Chairman of the Federal Reserve, and Josette Sheeran Shiner, a deputy US Trade Representative, in regards to China’s unfair trade practices. Myrick also met Wednesday with Treasury Secretary John Snow to express her displeasure over his comments about China’s currency manipulation.

"I am using every tool at my disposal to help manufacture’s and textiles. I have submitted a bill in the House to raise tariffs on China if they continue to manipulate their currency. I have met with Cabinet Secretaries, and have written letters to government officials, regarding China’s unfair trade practices. The Bush Administration knows we have a problem, and I am going to keep reminding them of it every chance I get."

Representative Myrick’s letter to Chairman Greenspan, which was signed by 18 other Members of Congress, expressed her displeasure with a report issued by the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, which stated that trade with China has benefited many Americans because their real income has increased. Myrick expressed that the report did not take into account the number of jobs America has lost as a result of China’s unfair trade practices. The letter issued to Trade Representative Shiner was sent to encourage her to take a hard stance on China’s currency manipulation when she visits the country this month. 19 Members of Congress signed the letter to Trade Representative Shiner.

In addition to sending letters to government officials, on Wednesday, Representative Myrick met with Secretary Snow regarding his statements on China’s currency manipulation from the previous week. Secretary Snow stated that China’s currency manipulation did not meet the technical requirement to impose economic sanctions on them. In the meeting, Myrick stated how displeased she was with his statements, and conveyed to him that this situation was costing American jobs.

Forum List

Back