Congratulations Starlight!

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Sweet Home Alabama
I just received reputation from Starlight. She is relatively new, having joined USMB in March.
She is rather remarkable in that she is as far as I know, the only member who has ever had a reputation higher than her post count.

As of this post, her rep power is 827 and she has made 811 posts. Amazing!

I just received reputation from Starlight. She is relatively new, having joined USMB in March.
She is rather remarkable in that she is as far as I know, the only member who has ever had a reputation higher than her post count.

Thanks for the congratulations, Ernie. :) I don't know that much about reps, or know that many members, but those I have gotten to know have been Very Nice and I really appreciate their friendship. :)

It's really a measure of your acceptance. Look around and compare rep to post ratio.
Mine is relatively high, Freedombecki's is higher, but no one approaches a 2:1 ratio, much less better than 1:1.
In the grand scheme of things, that and a dollar will buy you a cup of coffee, but I thought you should be recognized.

this is one of the reasons i laugh when people say that newbies cant accumulate rep. Starlight is another good example.

is not so amazing..... may of us can give out huge bumps in rep. For some of us who have been around for awhile.... there was a time when rep came in 20 points at a time.... not thousands at a time.

I think AquaAthena has the highest rep to post ratio...

this is one of the reasons i laugh when people say that newbies cant accumulate rep. Starlight is another good example.

is not so amazing..... may of us can give out huge bumps in rep. For some of us who have been around for awhile.... there was a time when rep came in 20 points at a time.... not thousands at a time.

AA is close, but starlight is at the top of the heap.

I agree, when I came, there were only a few over 1000 most people were <100 so it took 10 reps to go up a point. If the high rep people wanted to boost a chosen noob, we could, but I don't see that here.

Starlight is a lovely member, even if we don't speak often. Have seen her around on the boards, and its nice to have a member who doesn't troll, or cause trouble. :)

I want to compliment you on your Forum...."The Tavern." I have been there a few times, Syrenn, and it looks like fun. You're always so nice and welcoming to everyone and that's why it's so popular..You're a Great Hostess and Tavern Owner! :)

Starlight is a lovely member, even if we don't speak often. Have seen her around on the boards, and its nice to have a member who doesn't troll, or cause trouble. :)

Thanks alot Noomi. :) You are what makes the Coffee Shop seem like family...you share with us, and I feel like I know you through your posts. A home away from home. :)

Forum List

Back