Congratulations Mr President

forkup

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2016
You officially are both feared and ridiculed abroad. Probably the only thing I find funny about this situation.

good - the ridicule is a knee jerk reaction to the fear

the fear will translate into wariness & respect - way past time that we had a guy in office that is more concerned about what is best for America & her citizens than he is about what others think of him

FORWARD!

Who gives a shit? Do you think we haven't been laughed for years now?
He had a great Monday. Indeed, congrats.

Chump really had more at his inauguration but many left because they were tired of winning

Feared is good but I doubt that Trump is ridiculed as much as the sniveling idiot who just left after eight (long long ) years.

Can't wait until world leaders realize he doesn't fuck around. Shit will get done quickly

good - the ridicule is a knee jerk reaction to the fear

the fear will translate into wariness & respect - way past time that we had a guy in office that is more concerned about what is best for America & her citizens than he is about what others think of him

FORWARD!
I like the disconnect people show between what Trump has said and done and the world's reaction to it. If he lies to the press and gets called on it. It's not him lying but the press gunning for him. If I tell you the world ridicules him it's not his temperament that causes it but rather a knee jerk reaction to the fear. If he loses the popular vote it's illegal immigrants that caused it. As an European I'll tell you why me, my country and the rest of the world fears Trump. It's because for the first time in modern history, the most powerful country in the world is led by someone who we don't know he is actually in his right mind. This video although satirical in nature could be a Trump speech. The things it refers to is all stuff taken from his campaign or the first 2 days in office. That should give you pause , but instead you make it like it somehow is positive.

Last edited:
Feared is good but I doubt that Trump is ridiculed as much as the sniveling idiot who just left after eight (long long ) years.
I promise you Obama was not ridiculed anywhere in the western world, maybe not liked all the time but he was considered a statesman.

What freaking drugs are you smoking ?
You do not live in the real world

you doubt that ? Gave you more credit than that Trump is known throughout the world as an AH Obama a dignified brilliant leader who could have been even better if the pub traitors didn't gang up on him and refused to help America

Oh you don't give a shit, I'm going to try to explain something that probably goes beyond you. International relations count. You are scaring and screwing old allies while aggravating old enemies.China Responds To Sean Spicer, Insists It Will Protect South China Sea Sovereignty | The Huffington Post. In history most all wars can be boiled down to economics. Trump will quickly find out that trying to bully your way through everything doesn't work all that well when applied to nation states. Here's a rhetorical question. Who is the winner when 2 nuclear powers go to war? You can pretend that the world ends at the Canadian and Mexican border but that is just wishful thinking.

Oh you don't give a shit, I'm going to try to explain something that probably goes beyond you. International relations count. You are scaring and screwing old allies while aggravating old enemies.China Responds To Sean Spicer, Insists It Will Protect South China Sea Sovereignty | The Huffington Post. In history most all wars can be boiled down to economics. Trump will quickly find out that trying to bully your way through everything doesn't work all that well when applied to nation states. Here's a rhetorical question. Who is the winner when 2 nuclear powers go to war? You can pretend that the world ends at the Canadian and Mexican border but that is just wishful thinking.
No, i don't care what other people think about America.
I also don't care if shit happens because we want to take care of ourselves. You have to stop taking it up at the ass at some point. Well, unless you just like taking it up the ass.

I also don't care if shit happens because we want to take care of ourselves. You have to stop taking it up at the ass at some point. Well, unless you just like taking it up the ass.
Stop taking it up the ass???? What nation has it better than us ??? NONE and we were damn good under Obama too........and if you give a war like the last repub ah did and have no friends to help you you better find some fast

you doubt that ? Gave you more credit than that Trump is known throughout the world as an AH Obama a dignified brilliant leader who could have been even better if the pub traitors didn't gang up on him and refused to help America

Over 60 million patriotic Americans say you are wrong. You will still be wrong tomorrow and Trump will still be president, deal with it.

Stop taking it up the ass???? What nation has it better than us ??? NONE and we were damn good under Obama too........and if you give a war like the last repub ah did and have no friends to help you you better find some fast
We got less rich so other countries could be less poor.
Our trade deficit is in the hundreds of BILLIONS every year.
We were goo dunder Obama with certain things. Like war mongering and part time jobs.
Bush had a couple wars but Obama bombed countless countries and overthrew elected leaders. He is a fucking war hawk.
You sound like an outdated DNC email.

In the past the US was seen as a world leader. The probably withdrawal of the US is surely leaving most countries wondering where that leadership will come from. It's become clear that Trump has no worldview and worst has no foreign policy, just campaign issues and conflicting tweets.

World economists are surely shaking their heads in amazement that a president of the United States could be so naive about how dependent the US economy is on the economics of other countries. 40% of the profits of the largest corporations in the country come from foreign businesses.

Last edited:

Over 60 million patriotic Americans say you are wrong. You will still be wrong tomorrow and Trump will still be president, deal with it.
close to 63 million said I was right UNLESS you really believe that liar who says 5 million votes were from illegals Don't you find something wrong with a guy who has to have the most money ,his inauguration was the biggest, got the most EC votes , has big hands etc etc?

close to 63 million said I was right UNLESS you really believe that liar who says 5 million votes were from illegals Don't you find something wrong with a guy who has to have the most money ,his inauguration was the biggest, got the most EC votes , has big hands etc etc?

Experts reported that illegal and legal aliens voted illegally in the election. The very conservative estimate was over 1 million, but likely 2 million or more. They said there was no way to tell for certain due to some states trying to hide those votes.

Experts reported that illegal and legal aliens voted illegally in the election. The very conservative estimate was over 1 million, but likely 2 million or more. They said there was no way to tell for certain due to some states trying to hide those votes.
Show me these experts. Are there any credible reports of widespread voter fraud? Oh and btw, the fact that you are here now trying to make a case for something even the white house press secretary can't produce any proof of, something that is completely debunked not to mention irrelevant and petty since he is sitting in the white house. Shows the rest of the world exactly why they should be afraid. A person who is willing to disregard facts in favor of belief is incredibly dangerous as a leader.

Last edited:

Show me these experts. Are there any credible reports of widespread voter fraud? Oh and btw, the fact that you are here now trying to make a case for something even the white house press secretary can't produce any proof of, something that is completely debunked not to mention irrelevant and petty since he is sitting in the white house. Shows the rest of the world exactly why they should be afraid. A person who is willing to disregard facts in favor of belief is incredibly dangerous as a leader.
Why then blues isnt trump sending out the dogs ? does the greatest scheme to fu our election go unpunished ? So far the ah is silent

Forum List

Back