Congratulations Massachussetts Voters Way to Send a Message

I think it's safe to say that Scott Brown's victory is the biggest upset in political history. I've certainly never seen anything like this. A Conservative Republican winning the most Liberal Democrat seat in Congress? It really is amazing. Congrats Mr. Brown.

District 23 in new york..oh and the President winning. I think the president winning is the greatest upset in political history. Literally.

Message already received in Virginia. Our senior senator is running away from his party faster than you can say Pelosi.

I'm not even sure they even have 51 votes.
I know Warner and Webb's office are getting email/phone calls against health care daily in mass amounts. Warner had a hard time in trying to explain his Aye vote the first time. Now with Scott Browns victory, my guess is he will pull back now. If not, he'll suffer just like coakly.

Did anyone watch his acceptance speech?

I am very happy he recognized us, the independant massachussetts voters, as the ones who put him in our senate seat. He will do well to remember this over the next 2 years if he wants to get re-elected.

As I always say "As goes Massachussetts so goes the Nation"

Independants our time is NOW, take full advantage.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PpcipzZkAQ]YouTube - Scott Brown Acceptance Speech in Massachusetts[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ONxAfhEnNk]YouTube - 2nd Half of Scott Browns Acceptance Speech in Massachusetts[/ame]​

I am very happy he recognized us, the independant massachussetts voters, as the ones who put him in our senate seat. He will do well to remember this over the next 2 years if he wants to get re-elected.

congrads !!! since he's a truck driver we now have something big to throw the craps under:lol:

I think it's safe to say that Scott Brown's victory is the biggest upset in political history. I've certainly never seen anything like this. A Conservative Republican winning the most Liberal Democrat seat in Congress? It really is amazing. Congrats Mr. Brown.

District 23 in new york..oh and the President winning. I think the president winning is the greatest upset in political history. Literally.

Uhhhhh...your opinion, although valued in America for it's candid nature, is completely irrelevant. You lost another seat...better get used to that.

I was happy to see he acknowledged everyone responsible for his upset victory also...what really surprised me was...Mit Romney was up to his elbows in this. There is no doubt his stock just went up for the 2012 race.

It's a clear signal to ALL the PROGRESSIVES in DC.... Whether you are in the Democratic Party OR the Republican Party, we will find you and we will run your ass out of office. Everywhere. Because we are everywhere. We Surround You.

Can you hear us now Mr President?

This is a clear message of frustration over no PROGRESS...not an endorsement of your far right wing do nothing, party before country, obstructionist agenda or your authoritarian threats...

A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything but the value of nothing.
Oscar Wilde

I was happy to see he acknowledged everyone responsible for his upset victory also...what really surprised me was...Mit Romney was up to his elbows in this. There is no doubt his stock just went up for the 2012 race.

in 2 years scott brown will be in the same exact position as the junior senator from illinois was in 2008...and that man is president today!!!! Ok Ok putting the cart before the horse and counting my chickens but still....you never know.

in 2 years scott brown will be in the same exact position as the junior senator from illinois was in 2008...and that man is president today!!!! Ok Ok putting the cart before the horse and counting my chickens but still....you never know.

:lol: Plymco!!!! I said this last night in another thread and the progressives in there said "He's not qualified!!!!"

Where have we heard that before? :rofl:

:lol: Plymco!!!! I said this last night in another thread and the progressives in there said "He's not qualified!!!!"

Where have we heard that before? :rofl:

I believe that was Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and the Republican battle cry against obama in the primaries and election :lol:

Scott Brown beat the pathetic Coakley in Taxachusetts, this is true. Dont get me wrong, this is a good thing. But, in doing so, power has been handed back to those piece of **** GOP moderates who now are the balance of power in the Senate.
Snow, Collins, Voinivich, and the odious Graham and McCain have been safely voting with their party of late. Why not? They had nothing to lose, the legislation was going to pass anyway and their votes either way made no difference. Now they are in a position to broker goodies for themselves as the extra vote the Dems need...

Scott Brown beat the pathetic Coakley in Taxachusetts, this is true. Dont get me wrong, this is a good thing. But, in doing so, power has been handed back to those piece of **** GOP moderates who now are the balance of power in the Senate.
Snow, Collins, Voinivich, and the odious Graham and McCain have been safely voting with their party of late. Why not? They had nothing to lose, the legislation was going to pass anyway and their votes either way made no difference. Now they are in a position to broker goodies for themselves as the extra vote the Dems need...

If that scenario indeed plays out....I hope those clowns get shown the door too!!!!!! I could care less who gets elected AS LONG AS THEY START REPRESENTING AMERICANS WHO VOTED THEM IN.

If that scenario indeed plays out....I hope those clowns get shown the door too!!!!!! I could care less who gets elected AS LONG AS THEY START REPRESENTING AMERICANS WHO VOTED THEM IN.

These people don't go home and sit on the porch. They stay in D.C. and play the K Street power broker game. How much better if they can maneuver themselves a bigger piece of that pie by coming up with a "compromise" on Obamacare, or any other part of his agenda.

Forum List

Back