Congratulations Massachussetts Voters Way to Send a Message

I think independents did carry the day,, but didn't I hear that 22% of the democrats in Mass. voted for Brown? That's huge if true.

Don't know about the Dems. They are rather irrelevant. 51% of MA voters are ***Independents*** 70% of us voted for Brown. You do the math.

Well then either I'm :confused: or misinformed for the news media keep telling us that Mass. is a heavy Democrat state..

Ya...funny how that seems to always be the case....a republican wins and it's the independants who voted him in...a democrat wins and everyone switched parties is now a registered democrat and voted the guy in.

and yeah...the Republicans WILL get a big head...they've been telling America for 3 years this Congress is only out for themselves and wanted to literally screw Americans out of their hard earned money to finance their 2 trillion dollar debacle called government run healthcare...TARP didn't have shit to do with anything...to all the Wilsonite Democrats in control....you made your bed...now sleep in it. Americans in Mass. have spoken.

Last edited:
Don't know about the Dems. They are rather irrelevant. 51% of MA voters are ***Independents*** 70% of us voted for Brown. You do the math.

Well then either I'm :confused: or misinformed for the news media keep telling us that Mass. is a heavy Democrat state..

Ya...funny how that seems to always be the case....a republican wins and it's the independants who voted him in...a democrat wins and everyone switched parties is now a registered democrat and voted the guy in.

and yeah...the Republicans WILL get a big head...they've been telling America for 3 years this Congress is only out for themselves and wanted to literally screw Americans out of their hard earned money to finance their 2 trillion dollar debacle called government run healthcare...TARP didn't have shit to do with anything...to all the Wilsonite Democrats in control....you made your bed...now sleep in it. America has spoken.

TARP
Porkulus bill that just stimulates government rather than the economy
Refusing to regulate the oil speculators
Creating a debacle of a health reform package.

Just 4 of the most recent incidents of refusing to listen when called by constituents. Independents are sick of pols thinking they know what is best for us. Being spoonfed by elitists and lobbyists instead listening to us will get the same result as tonight.

I think it's safe to say that Scott Brown's victory is the biggest upset in political history. I've certainly never seen anything like this. A Conservative Republican winning the most Liberal Democrat seat in Congress? It really is amazing. Congrats Mr. Brown.

I gotta say I was very afraid of leaving the fate of this election in the hands of Red Sox and Patriot fans but they did not let me down!

Great job tonight!!!

I love watching MSNBC right now...it's like reading Charger and Bengal blogs over the past 2 weeks

and yeah...the Republicans WILL get a big head...they've been telling America for 3 years this Congress is only out for themselves and wanted to literally screw Americans out of their hard earned money to finance their 2 trillion dollar debacle called government run healthcare...TARP didn't have shit to do with anything...to all the Wilsonite Democrats in control....you made your bed...now sleep in it. America has spoken.

TARP

Just 4 of the most recent incidents of refusing to listen when called by constituents. Independents are sick of pols thinking they know what is best for us. Being spoonfed by elitists and lobbyists instead listening to us will get the same result as tonight.

and that is why the REPUBLICAN elected tonight listened to the American people. Stand by for a lot more of that....FINALLY!!!!!!!

I gotta say I was very afraid of leaving the fate of this election in the hands of Red Sox and Patriot fans but they did not let me down!

Great job tonight!!!

I love watching MSNBC right now...it's like reading Charger and Bengal blogs over the past 2 weeks

It's too funny.....they are saying the Democrats have already begun cannibalizing their own with finger pointing and divisive blame.

This election represents the failure of the Democrat Party to listen to the American people.

TARP

and that is why the REPUBLICAN elected tonight listened to the American people. Stand by for a lot more of that....FINALLY!!!!!!!

Well if that REPUBLICAN toes the party line and does not live up to his promise to be an Independent voice he will join Martha in 2 short years.

Just wow for the people of Massachusetts

The New Revolution has begun.

Thank you thank you:clap2:

It's a clear signal to ALL the PROGRESSIVES in DC.... Whether you are in the Democratic Party OR the Republican Party, we will find you and we will run your ass out of office. Everywhere. Because we are everywhere. We Surround You.

Can you hear us now Mr President?

Watching MSLSD & CNN right now. Man,Liberals really are a bunch of classless losers. Do they have any shame at all? Oh well,their hysterical meltdowns really are pretty fun entertainment. The MSLSD wankers couldn't even congratulate the guy. How low can those wankers go? Pretty classic stuff though. :)

Message already received in Virginia. Our senior senator is running away from his party faster than you can say Pelosi.

I'm not even sure they even have 51 votes.

Congrats to my home state for showing the country that its the people and not the parties that hold the power.

Over 50% of our enrolled voters turned out to vote in this election and we made a difference.

Without the 60%+ of independant voters turning out for scott brown and 22% of democrats voting for him this would not have happened.

Thank You my fellow Massachussettians :D

You are welcome...and lest any Republicans start getting a fat head this was an Independent's victory. All incumbents beware. If you voted for TARP beware. If you have been ignoring the will of the people we are coming for ya.

I think independents did carry the day,, but didn't I hear that 22% of the democrats in Mass. voted for Brown? That's huge if true.

First Look At Massachusetts Election Night Poll Data - Rasmussen Reports

I really do hope Pelosi & Reid are next to get the boot. Nobody deserves to be booted more than those two. I guess we'll see.

Forum List

Back