Congratulations Massachussetts Voters Way to Send a Message

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQCiRjvZY&feature=player_embedded"][/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4aQCiRjvZY"]YouTube - Hitler Finds Out Scott Brown Won Massachusetts Senate Seat[/ame]

Scott Brown beat the pathetic Coakley in Taxachusetts, this is true. Dont get me wrong, this is a good thing. But, in doing so, power has been handed back to those piece of **** GOP moderates who now are the balance of power in the Senate.
Snow, Collins, Voinivich, and the odious Graham and McCain have been safely voting with their party of late. Why not? They had nothing to lose, the legislation was going to pass anyway and their votes either way made no difference. Now they are in a position to broker goodies for themselves as the extra vote the Dems need...

Nah the GOP still has no power and this wasn't a GOP win. They only have 41 out of 100 seats now which is by no means a power weilding majority. The GOP will try and snag it up as theirs but truly it was an independant minded american win.

Look at the numbers for who voted for brown..over 50% of his votes came from massachussetts voters who are not registered as democrats or republicans.

This is truly an incredible victory. However there is much more work to be done. All Republican candidates need to follow Scott Brown's lead. He showed that you can win without resorting to Dem-personal smear tactics. Republicans have to rise above such awful attacks. The Democratic strategy will continue to be all about personally smearing their opponent and their families. Basically they are going to continue trying to 'Palin' all Republicans in 2010. The good thing is that most people abhorred what the Democrats did to Palin's children. They tried it with Brown too and it didn't work. Blaming BOOOOOOOSSH and vicious personal smears are all they have left and i don't think that's going to be enough for them this time around. Lets celebrate this incredible victory but then lets get back to work. The Democrats still control every thing and this one victory doesn't change that. Make 2010 count people.

Last edited:
hopefully Kerry is next to go. this is Obama's third Copenhagen. I hope he goes out and helps future canidates loose.

Yeah. OL'BO just wasted all the fuel in AF1 to come give a speech that didn't amount to a piss hole in the snow.

Of course Coakley will get the blame as a less than good candidate. But the DNC and OL'BO's posse along with Coakley thought this was a shoe in for the Dems. AFter all it is MA. The bluest of blue States and Coakley was ahead by 30 points in Nov. Coakley just pulled a Teddy and figured she could just coast right on in to home plate. The DNC thought the same also. Once they realized that Brown was gaining support they tried to kick it up a notch or two. Only problem was that the folks in MA weren't listening. Good for them.

OL'BO better wake up and start smelling the coffee. This was about his, Pelosi's and Reids agenda. This was about ignoriing the will of the people. The elitists in DC have just forgotten that the seats they fill aren't theirs, they belong to the people and the people can sit anothers ass in that seat anytime they choose. DC better smarten up. MA is only the first stop.

There is still a whole lot of work to be done. This is a fantastic & historical victory but the Democrats still control everything. So lets not gloat too much like the Democrats did with all their recent victories. Those loons were actually running around declaring that Republicans & Conservatism were "Dead." Lets not show such silly hubris. Enjoy the win but then get back to work. It was only one victory and the Republicans need a lot more to get back in the game.

Congrats to my home state for showing the country that its the people and not the parties that hold the power.

Over 50% of our enrolled voters turned out to vote in this election and we made a difference.

Without the 60%+ of independant voters turning out for scott brown and 22% of democrats voting for him this would not have happened.

Thank You my fellow Massachussettians :D

Bravo to the voters of MA for getting the Senator they wanted. Now, watch your choice keep his campaign promises. They are good ones.

Congrats to my home state for showing the country that its the people and not the parties that hold the power.

Over 50% of our enrolled voters turned out to vote in this election and we made a difference.

Without the 60%+ of independant voters turning out for scott brown and 22% of democrats voting for him this would not have happened.

Bravo to the voters of MA for getting the Senator they wanted. Now, watch your choice keep his campaign promises. They are good ones.

As were Obama's...PLEASE don't use him as an example to follow.

He certainly couldn't do any worse than ole Hopey Changey as far as broken campaign promises go. Just hold Mr. Brown to the same standards you hold your Hopey Changey to and i'm sure he will do just fine. We'll see i guess.

One of which was to reform health care in a much better way then the bill we have now.

Another was to not raise taxes

Another was to treat terrorists as enemies and not in the way they have been treated the last 12 months.

Brown has some fire. I like him. He has a very bright future. I'm sure the Liberal cretins will be hard at work trying to 'Palin' him but i think this guy can handle them. He seems to be a very skilled politician. The Republicans haven't seen that in a very long time. I wish him well.

will the craps try and nuke HC before he's seated ???? if so Reid and Pelosi will become America's most wanted :razz:

Reid said this morning that he would seat scott brown without delay.

Just finished watching his news conference...the number of absentee ballots does NOT exceed the margin of victory...Senator Brown will be seated within 24 hours!!!!!

Brown has some fire. I like him. He has a very bright future. I'm sure the Liberal cretins will be hard at work trying to 'Palin' him but i think this guy can handle them. He seems to be a very skilled politician. The Republicans haven't seen that in a very long time. I wish him well.

I wonder when the attacks on his wife and daughters will start....how about a comment from Letterman...he's a classy guy!:lol:

I wonder when the attacks on his wife and daughters will start....how about a comment from Letterman...he's a classy guy!:lol:

i think he'll keep them in the background at least for now. he can always run over lettterman with a truck

will the craps try and nuke HC before he's seated ???? if so Reid and Pelosi will become America's most wanted :razz:

Reid said this morning that he would seat scott brown without delay.

Just finished watching his news conference...the number of absentee ballots does NOT exceed the margin of victory...Senator Brown will be seated within 24 hours!!!!!

i have a thread about this specific thing..im putting your post in it.

Yea the Liberal cretins will try to 'Palin' him. They'll start viciously attacking his family at some point. They just can't help themselves. The good thing is that most people hate that chit. Like i said,blaming BOOOOOOOOOOOSSH and vicious personal smears are all they have left at this point. I don't think that will be enough for them this time around. People are much smarter than Liberals think. This is gonna be a very interesting political season. Let the games begin!

Scott Brown beat the pathetic Coakley in Taxachusetts, this is true. Dont get me wrong, this is a good thing. But, in doing so, power has been handed back to those piece of **** GOP moderates who now are the balance of power in the Senate.
Snow, Collins, Voinivich, and the odious Graham and McCain have been safely voting with their party of late. Why not? They had nothing to lose, the legislation was going to pass anyway and their votes either way made no difference. Now they are in a position to broker goodies for themselves as the extra vote the Dems need...

Nah the GOP still has no power and this wasn't a GOP win. They only have 41 out of 100 seats now which is by no means a power weilding majority. The GOP will try and snag it up as theirs but truly it was an independant minded american win.

Look at the numbers for who voted for brown..over 50% of his votes came from massachussetts voters who are not registered as democrats or republicans.

News report in the dim unspecific future....

Today Senator (Snow/Collins/Voinivich/Graham/McCain) stepped before the microphones to explain his/her vote on cloture today.

"I feel the business of the Senate is too important to keep it tied up on this issue. It deserves an up or down vote, and then we will be able to come together in a bi-partisan way and get down to demonizing the opposition for fundraising purposes, all the while agreeing to agree on issues important and irrelevant."

I really do hope Pelosi & Reid are next to get the boot. Nobody deserves to be booted more than those two. I guess we'll see.

Reid is toast but the libs and gays will keep this moron (Pelosi) in office. Anyone with a brain already left Calf. best thing for the country is give this state back to Mexico along with all their Illegals and call it even!!!

Forum List

Back