Congratulations Massachussetts Voters Way to Send a Message

Snow, Collins, Voinivich, and the odious Graham and McCain have been safely voting with their party of late. Why not? They had nothing to lose, the legislation was going to pass anyway and their votes either way made no difference. Now they are in a position to broker goodies for themselves as the extra vote the Dems need...
now is the time to flush the party of these turds!!!! I will never vote for a moderate conservative again. McCain was the last straw. Ether be a true republican or get the hell out we don't need RINOS, This is the reason the repubs looose.

Snow, Collins, Voinivich, and the odious Graham and McCain have been safely voting with their party of late. Why not? They had nothing to lose, the legislation was going to pass anyway and their votes either way made no difference. Now they are in a position to broker goodies for themselves as the extra vote the Dems need...
now is the time to flush the party of these turds!!!! I will never vote for a moderate conservative again. McCain was the last straw. Ether be a true republican or get the hell out we don't need RINOS, This is the reason the repubs looose.

If all feel that way, the Democratic Party will have a lock on both branches for a long time to come. Truth is, as Del was discussing on another thread, all politics is local. From the Northeast and the Great Lakes area, conservatives that win are not going to be of the same feather as those from TX or the South or rural states. It's just a fact of the issues that need to be faced.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgUCdefSW8]YouTube - An Insult To Our Democracy[/ame]

and we've GOT to blow this shit up or shove it over a cliff !!!!!​

YouTube - An Insult To Our Democracy

and we've GOT to blow this shit up or shove it over a cliff !!!!!​

I dont know if I can handle watching that ever again!!!!!

seriously WTF.....enemies foreign and DOMESTIC comes to mind

actually you should fwd that on to all you know. i did.

in Nov we pour kerosense on this shit, lite a match and watch it fuckin burn

I'll bring some tar and feathers with me too :D

you should thank Diebold too since according to preliminary media results by municipality, Martha Coakley won overall in its hand counted locations,* with 51.12% of the vote (32,247 hand counted votes) to Brown's 30,136, which garnered him 47.77% of hand counted votes. Margin: 3.35% lead for Coakley. Massachusetts has 71 hand count locations, 91 ES&S locations, and 187 Diebold locations, with two I call the mystery municipalities (Northbridge and Milton) apparently using optical scanners.

Coakley Breaks Kerry's Concession Record
Kerry applauds her work ethic
Link
Excerpt:
Several Coakley supporters were injured during her rush to get to the phone as quickly as possible to concede the race to Scott Brown even before AP called the race. That, while some 25% of the precincts had yet to report even how Diebold's easily-hacked, oft-failed optical-scan machines (which are in violation of federal voting system standards and programmed by a company with a disturbing and criminal background), had even reported their tabulation and, more disturbingly, while 0% of the voters' cast ballots in Massachusetts had been counted or examined by any human being on the face of the earth.

of course Obama called as soon as he could to tell her that surrender that quickly is a-ok.

I really do hope Pelosi & Reid are next to get the boot. Nobody deserves to be booted more than those two. I guess we'll see.

Reid is toast but the libs and gays will keep this moron (Pelosi) in office. Anyone with a brain already left Calf. best thing for the country is give this state back to Mexico along with all their Illegals and call it even!!!

Do you or have you ever lived in California?

Now we just need to keep on eye on him to make sure he doesn't stray.

Stray from what though....his campaign promises of cutting spending and NOT raising taxes anymore or his promise to kill the current health care bill and work on a new bill that doesn't have all the shady deals this one does, or the promise to not forget who elected him...the independant MA majority voter.

Or do you mean stray from his voting record? Project Vote Smart - Senator-elect Scott P. Brown - Voting Record

Whatever you meant i'm 100% behind your sentiment, and considering he is my senator you will hear me loud and clear if he starts going against his record and promises.

I really do hope Pelosi & Reid are next to get the boot. Nobody deserves to be booted more than those two. I guess we'll see.

Reid is toast but the libs and gays will keep this moron (Pelosi) in office. Anyone with a brain already left Calf. best thing for the country is give this state back to Mexico along with all their Illegals and call it even!!!

To back up Bodecca a little bit California only gets ~$0.70 back from the feds for every Dollar they are taxed ( I only know because my state gets screwed too).

Cali is a REAL nice place to live, I loved it when I was there. Sure some people are stupid who live there (hence houses in wildfire and landslide zones) but most are just like any other state in the union.

Anyway......yeah pelosi should be toast IMO.

To back up Bodecca a little bit California only gets ~$0.70 back from the feds for every Dollar they are taxed ( I only know because my state gets screwed too).

Cali is a REAL nice place to live, I loved it when I was there. Sure some people are stupid who live there (hence houses in wildfire and landslide zones) but most are just like any other state in the union.

Anyway......yeah pelosi should be toast IMO.

Thank you for that...now I want to hear from keee keee.

Forum List

Back