Congrats to Obama and his Supporters.

Let me be the first to say it. It's over good job, and Good luck. I truly hope that Both sides can finally work together.

Night.

Some of your first words at USMB were, "3rd party does not need to win the election. What they need to do is have a very strong showing in the election." The percentage you mentioned was enough to throw the election. You must feel exceedingly smug right now.

;)

Let me be the first to say it. It's over good job, and Good luck. I truly hope that Both sides can finally work together.

Night.

Some of your first words at USMB were, "3rd party does not need to win the election. What they need to do is have a very strong showing in the election." The percentage you mentioned was enough to throw the election. You must feel exceedingly smug right now.

;)

Fuck no, I feel terrible. I think we just spent 2 Billion dollars and 18 Month on Nothing. In the end everything will be the same. Dems in the Senate and WH, Republicans in the House. The Fiscal Cliff coming, Entitlements still in trouble, the Debt Still growing.

I think this country is in real trouble, smug is the last thing I feel.

Unless the rural areas of Florida start pouring in for Mitt, its over.

Strange thing is the Repubs keep majority in the House, maybe even picking up seats, while Dems pick up seats in the Senate.

Just doesn't make much sense. Sounds like America just voted for Four More Years of this stalemate crap.

OH shove it up your ass. Look at the way you assholes treated President Bush. I don't forsee a day when we "can work together" not as long as there are assholes like democrats running around.

Yeah, those Democrats really stymied the Bush priorities.

...said no one ever.

I'm telling you this as somebody who defended Bush during six of his eight years. I voted for Bush in his second term in 2004... my first vote cast ever.

I saw the vitriol from the left when I defended Bush, but this vitriol from the right I see against Obama is astronomically more severe.

bullshit.

Bullshit? Are you fucking kidding me?

No, I am not fucking kidding you.

Night.

;)

Fuck no, I feel terrible. I think we just spent 2 Billion dollars and 18 Month on Nothing. In the end everything will be the same. Dems in the Senate and WH, Republicans in the House. The Fiscal Cliff coming, Entitlements still in trouble, the Debt Still growing.

I think this country is in real trouble, smug is the last thing I feel.

Then you congratulating them on their "win" was kind of assinine wasn't it?

Well, if we get gridlock, then conservative values should push us to success, right? If the govt can't do anything, then we should thrive in a lack of govt action.

OH shove it up your ass. Look at the way you assholes treated President Bush. I don't forsee a day when we "can work together" not as long as there are assholes like democrats running around.

Yeah, those Democrats really stymied the Bush priorities.

...said no one ever.

so it's your position that President Bush was treated with the greatest of respect? Go ahead now and lie your ass off.

Unless the rural areas of Florida start pouring in for Mitt, its over.

Strange thing is the Repubs keep majority in the House, maybe even picking up seats, while Dems pick up seats in the Senate.

Just doesn't make much sense. Sounds like America just voted for Four More Years of this stalemate crap.

I know, It's very Disturbing actually. It's like a Vote to Jump off the Fiscal Cliff, do nothing about Entitlements, and continue to Grow the Debt.

so it's your position that President Bush was treated with the greatest of respect? Go ahead now and lie your ass off.

It's my position that he got his education reforms, his Medicare reforms, his tax cuts, his ill-thought-out foreign wars.

There was no plot to destroy his presidency on his inauguration night.

So fuck you.

It's time for the GOP to start working with Obama. The public has spoken.

Yes, they did. The Republicans kept the house. And the house has the purse.
How long do you think it will take obummer to reach 20 trillion in debt? I say he can do it in less than two years. Any bets?

It's my position that he got his education reforms, his Medicare reforms, his tax cuts, his ill-thought-out foreign wars.

So fuck you.

Oh Come on both sides start plotting on how to that when ever they are out of Power.

So fuck you.

But how was he treated by the left? With respect? I think obummer got pretty much what he wanted to so fuck you right back. with a corn cob.

Forum List

Back