Congrats to Obama and his Supporters.

It's time for the GOP to start working with Obama. The public has spoken.

Yes, they did. The Republicans kept the house. And the house has the purse.
How long do you think it will take obummer to reach 20 trillion in debt? I say he can do it in less than two years. Any bets?

Reid still won't do a budget.

America will continue to swirl the economic toliet bowl.

Yes, they did. The Republicans kept the house. And the house has the purse.
How long do you think it will take obummer to reach 20 trillion in debt? I say he can do it in less than two years. Any bets?

Reid still won't do a budget.

America will continue to swirl the economic toliet bowl.

Yep, America as you remember it is G O N E. So are the rich, and the corporations.

If Obama and the Dems think they don't have to Compromise more as well. Were in some trouble.

If Americans thought this was all the fault of Republicans in the house, then why are they retaining control and possibly even gaining seats?

All we are learning from this Razor Close Election is America is extremely Polarized and Divided, and that's not good news for us.

Last edited:
The Pub Propaganda Machine grabbed every Dem disrespect against Boooosh and made huge deals out of things the real world never heard about...AND makes up scandals against Obama- Libya and F+F spring to mind.

If Obama and the Dems think they don't have to Compromise more as well. Were in some trouble.

If Americans thought this was all the fault of Republicans in the house, then why are they retaining control and possibly even gaining seats?

All we are learning from this Razor Close Election is America is extremely Polarized and Divided, and that's not good news for us.

Yeah I know...there is no way the GOP will ever deal with the President. They should but of course they won't. Politics before people.

The Pub Propaganda Machine grabbed every Dem disrespect against Boooosh and made huge deals out of things the real world never heard about...AND makes up scandals against Obama- Libya and F+F spring to mind.

Fast and furious and Libya weren't made up. They were real and five dead Amerians are really fucking dead.

Let me be the first to say it. It's over good job, and Good luck. I truly hope that Both sides can finally work together.

Night.

:clap2:

Worst post of the year.

But best ass kisser of the year.

What do you 2 Geniuses Purpose us Conservatives do now? Be sore losers? Fucking cry and whine?

We still have real problems that must be solved. The only way to do that now is working together, not continuing the Partisan hate fest.

Hate me if you want for stating the obvious.

Forum List

Back