***Confusion of the Left***

Fair Question

• No, just useless attacks on liberals.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry bout that,

1. It must be addressed, are liberal voters confused?
  2. Do you think that most liberals are full of half truths?
  3. Lets discuss this with an open mind.
  4. Try not to be sarcastic, just be to the point.
  5. Please stay on topic, don't point to the conservative ideals, or mind sets.

6. Regards,
  7. SirJamesofTexas

Many people are confused. Many people don't bother that much with politics. They have opinions, but haven't thought much about those opinions. They're just canned. Doesn't matter about left or right.
Just what I've been saying lately about Liberals and their opinions. When Conservatives broach a subject we provide links and articles from reliable news sources. Then we're told it's all lies. But when Liberals post something, it's based on their "opinions" and when asked to back up their claims, they provide links and article from the MSM with their "opinions." Everything that Liberals believe in and spout are based on their and others "opinions.''It's a never ending cycle.

Wait, what?

You provide links and articles from reliable sources? Are you fucking kidding me? You need to see that the majority of people on this forum don't, and that includes a massive dose of Conservatives.

You must be living in some kind of dream land. I do notice you didn't back up your claim that Conservatives use links and articles from reliable sources. Irony, what?
I ain't concerned with other peoples data but you can check any of my arguments and I always post a link to back it up to begin with.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. Regards,
  7. SirJamesofTexas

Many people are confused. Many people don't bother that much with politics. They have opinions, but haven't thought much about those opinions. They're just canned. Doesn't matter about left or right.
Just what I've been saying lately about Liberals and their opinions. When Conservatives broach a subject we provide links and articles from reliable news sources. Then we're told it's all lies. But when Liberals post something, it's based on their "opinions" and when asked to back up their claims, they provide links and article from the MSM with their "opinions." Everything that Liberals believe in and spout are based on their and others "opinions.''It's a never ending cycle.

Wait, what?

You provide links and articles from reliable sources? Are you fucking kidding me? You need to see that the majority of people on this forum don't, and that includes a massive dose of Conservatives.

You must be living in some kind of dream land. I do notice you didn't back up your claim that Conservatives use links and articles from reliable sources. Irony, what?

1. Most threads started are begun with a link, I didn't post a link cause I was free wheeling it.
  2. A lot of thread makers back up what they espouse here with links after they post the opening link.
  3. I see that often.
  4. I don't have or keep stats, but really who does?
  5. And who really wants to know, maybe search out the site for a few years back and make a report then?
  6. Are you *confused*?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

6. Regards,
  7. SirJamesofTexas

Wait, what?

I ain't concerned with other peoples data but you can check any of my arguments and I always post a link to back it up to begin with.

Well, the problem is you didn't say "I, as a Conservative, use links". You said "Conservatives use links".

So, you're wrong.

Sorry bout that,

6. Regards,
  7. SirJamesofTexas
Lies of the right.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. Regards,
  7. SirJamesofTexas
Lies of the right.

1. Lies, what am I lying about?
  2. Like I said early on as an example, liberals support all kinds of perverts, and attack whats good, God and Church.
  3. So you say that is a lie?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

6. Regards,
  7. SirJamesofTexas
Lies of the right.
Jones, if you keep on giving me "funnies" I'm gonna have to charge you admission.

Sorry bout that,

1. Here is another fact, or truth I will express, people all across the world want to be successful right?
  2. All people desire to succeed in their endeavor what ever it is right?
  3. No one says, "I'm going to work my fingers to the bone and fail miserably!"
  4. Everyone wants to prosper.
  5. But just looking at the left and causally studying them, you see a whole political party trying like hell to fail, and fail miserably they have and will continue.
  6. Been that way since Obama took office, Hillary wanted to fail and of course she did, she failed miserably, and yet she keeps yapping like one of those small ankle biter dogs.
Regards,
SirJameofTexas

Forum List

Back