Mexico First, Hate Your President, Free Shit For illegals

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Mexicrats in Mexifornia will run on that platform and win elections.
But, but, but Mexico hasn’t infiltrated our democracy.

Actually this is a good thing.

Mexicans I think are less radical in their Marxism than the average Californian citizen.

Mexico is the biggest ingrate parasite on America in this hemisphere. That failed, drug-cartel-run nation is such a national vampire, I would LOVE to see a mushroom cloud blossoming upward from Mexico City. Think of how much better and wealthier America would be with that abomination removed from existence.

But back to the subject at hand, today's liberal traitors make me wish it were possible to bring back the old English hang/draw/quarter therapy. I can't think of any liberalvermin who deserve it more.

You people need to stop being such internet tough guy pussies and take matters into your own hands for a change.

C'mon, load up the pickup truck with your guns and your buddies and your beer and head down to the border and have at it.

I dare you. I double dog dare you.

upload_2018-8-19_16-26-42.png

amazing--isn't it
they love:
criminals
illegals
they hate:
police
whites
????????????????!!

You people need to stop being such internet tough guy pussies and take matters into your own hands for a change.

C'mon, load up the pickup truck with your guns and your buddies and your beer and head down to the border and have at it.

I dare you. I double dog dare you.
if we tried to protect America, the libs/leftists would hate that and try to prosecute us!!

Forum List

Back