CDZ Confused about gender politics, help!

My confusion is this, if we are made to use certain pronouns then surely that is an infringement on basic human rights?
Nobody's making anyone use any damn pronouns. The use of a given pronoun, particularly a personal pronoun, is driven by the rules of grammar, and those rules exist to facilitate clear, efficient, and effective communication. Period. Chose the pronoun that doesn't confuse one's audience -- i.e., make rational and members of the audience who mastered the language in which one speaks/writes not wonder of whom one is speaking/writing -- and one be just fine.

I missing the point or is the argument for neutrality genuinely that flawed?
Yes. You're missing the fact that pronoun choice is a matter of grammar not human rights. Stop trying to make pronoun choice be something it isn't (or stop paying any mind to folks who are, if it be that you aren't among the folks doing so), and you'll be just fine.
Insofar as I'm having an unusually beneficent moment, I'll even help you out OP-er....
  • "She" and "her" are the personal pronouns used to refer to females. If you look at a person or their image and they look like a female to you, refer to them as "she" or "her" if you are not of a mind to refer to her by name.
  • "He" and "him" are the personal pronouns used to refer to females. If you look at a person or their image and they look like a male to you, refer to them as "he" or "him" if you are not of a mind to refer to him by name. (A key thing to notice about the possessive versions of personal pronouns is that they don't take an apostrophe.)
  • There are also possessive versions of the gender specific personal pronouns. They are "hers" and "his."
  • Lastly, there are the non-gender specific personal pronouns. They are "you," "your," "yours," "I," "me," "my," "mine," "we," "us," "our," "ours," "they," "them," "their," and "theirs."
  • When one is unsure whether the person under consideration/discussion is male or female, one may refer to them using descriptive phrases like "the person who...," "the individual with...," etc. There are, of course, other ways of handling uncertainty such as that which I've described, but insofar as you're struggling with basic personal pronoun choice and how and why one might choose one or the other personal pronoun, I think, for now, it's best that you go with the very simplest and most reliably accurate phrasings.
Ye that is officially retarded. Them and they can't be singular so that alone is enough to make me laugh.
Oh, my. I was obliquely ribbing you before, but now I see you truly do have material reading comprehension difficulties.
Lastly, there are the non-gender specific personal pronouns. They are "you," "your," "yours," "I," "me," "my," "mine," "we," "us," "our," "ours," "they," "them," "their," and "theirs."
Perhaps the websites noted below will help you.
There are also pronouns that are neither personal nor impersonal:
One thing to which you should pay close attention is that some pronouns take on different meanings and play different roles. Context gleaned through careful reading is the most effective way to determine which role a pronoun plays at any given appearance. As one's reading comprehension skills improve, it becomes ever easier to accurately suss such things. Practice makes perfect. Good luck.

Ok so I recently watched a lot of Ben Shapiro, Jordan Petersen and Milo yiannopoulos and i watched some arguments from leftist perspectives. My confusion is this, if we are made to use certain pronouns then surely that is an infringement on basic human rights? And actively goes against the argument for gender neutrality. Which from my understanding is that everyone's opinion and belief should be respected.

Am I missing the point or is the argument for neutrality genuinely that flawed?
Since I live in Manassas Virginia, we are considering getting rid of Man because it is gender specific so my town will be called Assas Va. Boise Idaho, again is gender specific because of Boi, so can only call it Se Idaho. Manchester can only be called City, because Man and Chester are both male, so cant use either. See how easy it is?
Ok so the argument is completely idiotic. Thanks for clarification on that.
Yes, now that you see how retarded it is , you can understand why the left are as retarded as what they push for.

View attachment 184955

Am I still in the CDZ or the Romper Room?

In fairness that "Latest Threads" listing does not tell posters what areas they are entering.
Am I still in the CDZ or the Romper Room?
Ostensibly the former, but substantively, the latter.

Some people are creating new pronouns for new genders. And they can get quite upset if called a traditional pronoun.

Pronouns | Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual Resource Center
If or when those new pronouns gain enough acceptance to make it into "Mrs. Caldwell's" fourth grade grammar textbook, I'll use them. I don't care if they do or don't "make it," but right now, AFAIK, they haven't.

I will give folks credit for coining new terms that aim to address an element of uncertainty. The effort is at least noble.

Some people are creating new pronouns for new genders. And they can get quite upset if called a traditional pronoun.

Pronouns | Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer, Intersex, Asexual Resource Center
If or when those new pronouns gain enough acceptance to make it into "Mrs. Caldwell's" fourth grade grammar textbook, I'll use them. I don't care if they do or don't "make it," but right now, AFAIK, they haven't.

I will give folks credit for coining new terms that aim to address an element of uncertainty. The effort is at least noble.
Are the noble or simply devisive?

Did I stutter?

Did I stutter?
No, but I constructed a very poor sentence.

My confusion is this, if we are made to use certain pronouns then surely that is an infringement on basic human rights?
Nobody's making anyone use any damn pronouns. The use of a given pronoun, particularly a personal pronoun, is driven by the rules of grammar, and those rules exist to facilitate clear, efficient, and effective communication. Period. Chose the pronoun that doesn't confuse one's audience -- i.e., make rational and members of the audience who mastered the language in which one speaks/writes not wonder of whom one is speaking/writing -- and one be just fine.

Yes. You're missing the fact that pronoun choice is a matter of grammar not human rights. Stop trying to make pronoun choice be something it isn't (or stop paying any mind to folks who are, if it be that you aren't among the folks doing so), and you'll be just fine.
Insofar as I'm having an unusually beneficent moment, I'll even help you out OP-er....
  • "She" and "her" are the personal pronouns used to refer to females. If you look at a person or their image and they look like a female to you, refer to them as "she" or "her" if you are not of a mind to refer to her by name.
  • "He" and "him" are the personal pronouns used to refer to females. If you look at a person or their image and they look like a male to you, refer to them as "he" or "him" if you are not of a mind to refer to him by name. (A key thing to notice about the possessive versions of personal pronouns is that they don't take an apostrophe.)
  • There are also possessive versions of the gender specific personal pronouns. They are "hers" and "his."
  • Lastly, there are the non-gender specific personal pronouns. They are "you," "your," "yours," "I," "me," "my," "mine," "we," "us," "our," "ours," "they," "them," "their," and "theirs."
  • When one is unsure whether the person under consideration/discussion is male or female, one may refer to them using descriptive phrases like "the person who...," "the individual with...," etc. There are, of course, other ways of handling uncertainty such as that which I've described, but insofar as you're struggling with basic personal pronoun choice and how and why one might choose one or the other personal pronoun, I think, for now, it's best that you go with the very simplest and most reliably accurate phrasings.
If you look at a person or their image and they look like a female to you, refer to them as "she" or "her" if you are not of a mind to refer to her by name.
Sorry Dude, but this guy is named "BRUCE" even if "HE" has boobs. I am not mentally ill and wont play the PC game, that liberals do. If you were born a male, that means your genetic make up is XY, even if you take the penis and testies away. Inside you are still a MALE. THAT IS SCIENCE....

caitlyn-jenner-family-secrets-pp.jpg

Sorry Dude, but this guy is named "BRUCE" even if "HE" has boobs. I am not mentally ill and wont play the PC game, that liberals do. If you were born a male, that means your genetic make up is XY, even if you take the penis and testies away. Inside you are still a MALE. THAT IS SCIENCE....

Well, you see, they have these scientists called 'Psychologists', who say that gender isn't that binary. But never mind, you done der know all about science, Cleetus.

If you look at a person or their image and they look like a female to you, refer to them as "she" or "her" if you are not of a mind to refer to her by name.

You just keep telling yourself that....

Oh my God. Lol. Yikes! I would not call that a he or a she . . . just plain frightening looking. Good grief, something is seriously wrong with these peeps.

If he is going to call himself a woman then he had better start taking better care of that rat's nest on his head. His hair looks like shit.

Would I be nervous if this creature was to enter the bathroom while I was in there? Probably. Hopefully I would be armed. Dude is whacked. You never know if someone who is whacked is going to freak.

Would I be nervous if this creature was to enter the bathroom while I was in there? Probably. Hopefully I would be armed. Dude is whacked. You never know if someone who is whacked is going to freak.

That's a 68 year old elderly person we are making fun of here. As pointless as a sex change may be at that stage of the game I really don't care.

BTW, I think most of his/her family is whacked.

On another side note, do we have any stats on who gets caught being a child predator? Medium sized 30-50 year old white men would be my off the cuff guess for the most likely folks.

Why I Always Use He for "He or She"

The freedom response is to go out of our way to offend these malignant mutants.
I would use "it" if they don't like "He or She".
Richgirls Demanding to Inherit the Same Positions Their Brothers Always Have

The penis-envy piranhas are contradicting themselves by rejecting the traditional he being used for "he or she," because they all want to be men anyway.

Ok so I recently watched a lot of Ben Shapiro, Jordan Petersen and Milo yiannopoulos and i watched some arguments from leftist perspectives. My confusion is this, if we are made to use certain pronouns then surely that is an infringement on basic human rights? And actively goes against the argument for gender neutrality. Which from my understanding is that everyone's opinion and belief should be respected.

Forcing us to use the pronouns of choice of the gender confused is forcing us to collude with their mental health issues - indicating we believe with and agree with them. I consider that an imposition and I won’t be playing that game.

Last edited:

Since I live in Manassas Virginia, we are considering getting rid of Man because it is gender specific so my town will be called Assas Va. Boise Idaho, again is gender specific because of Boi, so can only call it Se Idaho. Manchester can only be called City, because Man and Chester are both male, so cant use either. See how easy it is?
Girl Scout Cookies Are Introducing a New Flavor

Nor can we any longer talk about the Little Dutch Boy putting his finger in the dike. The muff-munchers only want little girls to do that.

Forum List

Back