Confused about America First Policy

WTF, stupid or what?

Well, if we’re only going to act when it benefits America…how would sending your tax dollars into nations that do little or nothing for us be “putting America first”?

Just wondering what the term means….do any of you know?

Like Haiti?

Great example…will US aid to Haiti when they get smoked by another Hurricane or Floor or Earthquake be there?

...........be there for the Democrats to siphon off you mean?

No idea what you’re talking about.

Just wondering about disaster relief when we know going in that there is little to no chance we will ever see the money again.

You understand perfectly. You are simply pretending you don't.

Say there is an earthquake in Chile or Typhoon in Bangladesh. American interest are not affected. ...

Sure they are.

Really? How so? Chile is a very large nation. Much like an earthquake in Montana may not effect people in Florida…an earthquake in the southern region may not effect our interest in Santiago for example.

We conduct trade with Chile, there are American companies in Chile, and there are Chilean-Americans with a great deal of interest. Don't be myopic.

So…There are Pakistani Americans too. WE do some trade with Pakistan….and we have American companies over there…. Feel good about your dollars flowing freely into Pakistan?

Say there is an earthquake in Chile or Typhoon in Bangladesh. American interest are not affected. Are we sending aid in the form of money or troops to perform rescues? Or do we withhold such aid until they can pay for the help?

America First means your Agenda is last.

I get it…you have no idea what it means in terms of the most simplest of examples. Classic Trump voter.

Say there is an earthquake in Chile or Typhoon in Bangladesh. American interest are not affected. Are we sending aid in the form of money or troops to perform rescues? Or do we withhold such aid until they can pay for the help?

What a dumbass post.
America first means we stop with the shitty one sided trade deals and we stop letting illegals cross the border at will.
And of course we stop letting in terrorist pretending to be refuges.

So your tax money going to a place that will never pay it back is cool? Funny…if it were GM and it saved American Jobs…I seem to recall the right wing looney birds bitching another tune….

I guess it’s just a matter of black and white.

You'll have to be a little clearer on your position.

Tax money for GM. You guys have a problem with.
Tax money for Bangladesh. No problem.

Was this you?

hqdefault.jpg

What a dumbass post.
America first means we stop with the shitty one sided trade deals and we stop letting illegals cross the border at will.

So your tax money going to a place that will never pay it back is cool? Funny…if it were GM and it saved American Jobs…I seem to recall the right wing looney birds bitching another tune….

Well yes. Businesses rise and fall of their own accord. Suddenly you LOVE Corporate Welfare?

WTF, stupid or what?

Well, if we’re only going to act when it benefits America…how would sending your tax dollars into nations that do little or nothing for us be “putting America first”?

Do you really think the U.S. would deny ANY country humanitarian aid?
Sure…in the best of times. Now that we have Trump as POTUS…I can easily picture it.

Your question is a "gotcha". Anybody with half a brain knows this.
Well, I guess you’re the president of the 1/4 brain society???

I must admit, this is the stupidest question, and therefore thread, I have seen for a week. This one even outshines Lakhota's

That it was dubbed “stupidest” comforts me. LOL

Look, if you’re going to have vague slogans as policy…be prepared to answer questions about it.

WTF, stupid or what?

Like Haiti?

Great example…will US aid to Haiti when they get smoked by another Hurricane or Floor or Earthquake be there?

If Haiti needs help i'm sure they'll thank their lucky stars hillary wont have anything to do with it.
Actually after hillary ripped off the Haitian people to the tune of millions I can't believe you'd be stupid enough to use them as an example.

Ahh, the sweet smell of deflection.

Idiot question.

Well, Trump supporters are idiots so I thought you guys would be the ones to ask.

While the statement is blanket in nature anyone with a third grade education knows exactly what he means...only whack-job Libtards who love retard semantics play stupid and act as if they don't know. Further, only un-American piece of shits wouldn't appreciate the statement coming from the top of government.
I'll play along for all the second graders who may be reading the thread...In short, the phrase America First means the wants and needs of REAL American's will be considered paramount...PERIOD!
Specifically, I'm thinking he's tired of watching the Democratic Party smuggle in illegals from the south to ride the back of the American taxpayer while literally trashing every community they settle in.

Real quick, what makes an ordinary American a “real American”?

Well, that is what I thought “America First” was all about. Not just in disaster relief but in every dealing we have with foreign nations.

If people thought I was trying to set up Trump by asking the question in the OP, they were wrong. I was looking for clarification.

As I said, this is a "gotcha" question. The poster, after being given logical answers, ignores those same answers and continues on with his misguided perception of what "America First" means.

For a logical minded, compassionate, common sense oriented individual, this question and thread are a supreme waste of bandwidth and brain power.

Last edited:
Right Nancy?

Did you mean "Right, Nancy" or "Right Nancy"? Different meanings.

And to be fair ... I did feel a Chris Matthew-esque tingle in my nethers when PRESIDENT Trump took his oath. A stirring moment.

trump-oath.jpg.size.custom.crop.1086x681.jpg

Or, just maybe, it was the presence of a TRULY gracious and lovely First Lady back in the White House.

What a dumbass post.

So you're talking about the auto bailout?

WTF, stupid or what?

Like Haiti?

If Haiti needs help i'm sure they'll thank their lucky stars hillary wont have anything to do with it.
Actually after hillary ripped off the Haitian people to the tune of millions I can't believe you'd be stupid enough to use them as an example.

Ahh, the sweet smell of deflection.

Deflection? Are you Implying hillary didnt fuck over Haiti?

What a dumbass post.

So you're talking about the auto bailout?

SUDDENLY a Lefty supports Corporate Welfare.

Just think about your family. Who gets fed clothed sheltered educated first...your kids or the neighbors? Next question...

WTF, stupid or what?

Do you really think the U.S. would deny ANY country humanitarian aid?
Sure…in the best of times. Now that we have Trump as POTUS…I can easily picture it.

Your question is a "gotcha". Anybody with half a brain knows this.
Well, I guess you’re the president of the 1/4 brain society???

I must admit, this is the stupidest question, and therefore thread, I have seen for a week. This one even outshines Lakhota's

That it was dubbed “stupidest” comforts me. LOL

Look, if you’re going to have vague slogans as policy…be prepared to answer questions about it.

So, now you're posing as the grammar police as well? (BTW, the 1/4 brain comment was really original. It truly was... cough cough

I see.

You're using your G.P. badge as a means to deflect. A common ploy by the left in an attempt to insult and silence the comment author. As is your "brain" comment/reply.

May I suggest you find new material for you comedy act?

Last edited:

Idiot question.

Well, Trump supporters are idiots so I thought you guys would be the ones to ask.

While the statement is blanket in nature anyone with a third grade education knows exactly what he means...only whack-job Libtards who love retard semantics play stupid and act as if they don't know. Further, only un-American piece of shits wouldn't appreciate the statement coming from the top of government.
I'll play along for all the second graders who may be reading the thread...In short, the phrase America First means the wants and needs of REAL American's will be considered paramount...PERIOD!
Specifically, I'm thinking he's tired of watching the Democratic Party smuggle in illegals from the south to ride the back of the American taxpayer while literally trashing every community they settle in.

Real quick, what makes an ordinary American a “real American”?

Simply standing on this soil with citizenship status should not allow one the right to hold the title of 'American'. Being a real American should be considered a privilege, an earned and not granted status...it should require certain behavior traits and a state of mind. REAL American's know what this means. If you came here illegally and dropped an anchor baby you're not a real American. If you fly another countries flag you're not a real American. If you're part of the problem and not the solution you're not a real American. If you steal from your neighbor you're not a real American....I could carry on but you probably get the gist of it by now.
un-American's will say I'm crazy and playing semantics and that "American" is a granted status...and it is by definition...but legit REAL American's won't call you an American on status alone...you must act AMERICAN!

Forum List

Back