Conservatives and Liberals: A little more civility please

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Conservatives and Liberals: The election is over. I think both sides need to stop inflaming this situation. Democrats need to stop the protests, show business tours, and accept the results of the election. Republicans need to stop the name calling, trash talking and other "in your face" behavior. I know it's too much to ask for American voters to behave like civilized people, but hope springs eternal.

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton displayed good manners and respect in their speeches immediately after the election. Maybe American voters should do the same.:bye1:

You're full of shit. Political parties are not conservative or liberal, people are. And you only see insults from the right? Go fuck yourself. There, another insult for ya!

LOL Only the right is "name calling and trash talking"? Get the eff outa here with that noise

You're full of shit. Political parties are not conservative or liberal, people are. And you only see insults from the right? Go fuck yourself. There, another insult for ya!

As I said...hope springs eternal. :bye1:

More civility!? Fuck off and eat shit. lol

Conservatives and Liberals: The election is over. I think both sides need to stop inflaming this situation. Democrats need to stop the protests, show business tours, and accept the results of the election. Republicans need to stop the name calling, trash talking and other "in your face" behavior. I know it's too much to ask for American voters to behave like civilized people, but hope springs eternal.

Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton displayed good manners and respect in their speeches immediately after the election. Maybe American voters should do the same.:bye1:
I applaud your sentiment, but it's a pipe dream.

The wingers are more concerned with "beating" the other "side" than they are about what's best for the country as a whole.

Ideology over country. Not sure exactly when we reached that point, but it seems as if it's happened over the last generation.

Well the display of 'good manners' ended after election night. Didn't you hear? Trump totally won the popular vote and he didn't scapegoat brown people at all for his over 2 million vote loss.

Civility, sure. Who doesn't want that? However this place is poison and it's never going to happen at USMB.

This is a fucking battle for the survival of America over the fascist democrats reich of terror....there is no stopping....ever.....

Well the display of 'good manners' ended after election night. Didn't you hear? Trump totally won the popular vote and he didn't scapegoat brown people at all for his over 2 million vote loss.

Civility, sure. Who doesn't want that? However this place is poison and it's never going to happen at USMB.
You mean the Trump landslide?

and what of the daily litany of "Xenophobe", "Bigot", "Islamophobe", and "Racist" arising from the leftists (most of whom would not recognize an actual liberal principle if it slapped them along side their stupid little heads)?

There's no such thing. He won the election on a technicality, just like Bush the first time.

730647891-mahatma-gandhi-civil-disobedience-quote.jpg

Opium or weed? :dunno:

There's no such thing. He won the election on a technicality, just like Bush the first time.
Yes...technically, a landslide.....

And we are going to shove our mandate right up your liberal ass.....

Of course, to you guys running the country is about some fetish revenge fantasy you have. What a way to govern.

But Hillary lied. She's now supporting a recount her own campaign says is no based on any evidence that errors or wrongdoing in any way altered the election result.

Of course, to you guys running the country is about some fetish revenge fantasy you have. What a way to govern.
MAGA is not even in your fascist democrat lexicon.....

Hardcore partisan ideologues always claim a "mandate", regardless of how close the vote actually is.

It's just an excuse to shove as much of their agenda down our throats as they possibly can.

Then, when they over-interpret their "mandate" and go too far, they get voted out.

Ideologues don't learn, they just keep blindly & narcissistically pushing in their direction no matter what.

But Hillary lied. She's now supporting a recount her own campaign says is no based on any evidence that errors or wrongdoing in any way altered the election result.

Supporting a recount and not accepting the results of an election are two different things. The recount is a part of any election process.

They've even stated they don't think a recount will change the results but because grifter Jill Stein got involved they don't have much of a choice but to at least appear to give a shit.

Forum List

Back