Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

1650385757362.png

Sorry, kid, you're the bitch in this equation.
You can't get your way and have been literally bitching about it for days.
Winking emojis and projection won't change that fact.
Own it.
It’s not about getting my way.

You damn well know that you’re running away from this question because I stumped your stupid ass. I called you out on your partisan hypocrisy and you have no answer for it. You’re a coward and we both know exactly why you’re running away from it.

You lost this argument a LONG time ago. I own you now. You’re my little bitch. ;)

The head of NASA called on the world to abandon the testing of anti-satellite weapons
Vice President of the United States Kamala Harris said on April 18 that the United States undertakes not to conduct such tests, calls on other countries to join and establish this as a new norm of responsible behavior in space.
There is only one conclusion to be drawn from this - the United States is losing the race in this area.

The head of NASA called on the world to abandon the testing of anti-satellite weapons
Vice President of the United States Kamala Harris said on April 18 that the United States undertakes not to conduct such tests, calls on other countries to join and establish this as a new norm of responsible behavior in space.
There is only one conclusion to be drawn from this - the United States is losing the race in this area.
Or surrendering.

Forum List

Back