Confirmed: Russian Flagship Missile Cruiser ' Moskva' Sunk

You think you win by running away from my question like a coward? I even clarified it for you and you’re STILL running from it. Lmao.

You lost this argument and we both know it. I own you. You’re my little bitch. ;)
You seem to think I’m obligated to answer your questions. That only bolsters your reputation as a delusional fool, tbh.

You seem to think I’m obligated to answer your questions. That only bolsters your reputation as a delusional fool, tbh.
I didn’t say that you’re obligated to answer it. I said that you won’t answer it because you‘re a scared little bitch.

You can try to play little word games all you like, but you and I both know that’s exactly why you’re running away from it.

You little bitch, you. ;)

I didn’t say that you’re obligated to answer it. I said that you won’t answer it because you‘re a scared little bitch.

You can try to play little word games all you like, but you and I both know that’s exactly why you’re running away from it.

You little bitch, you. ;)
Damn, you just keep making more of a fool of yourself, kid.

Damn, you just keep making more of a fool of yourself, kid.
Little bitch, I’m not the one frantically trying to avoid what you say. Lmao.

I stumped you. You can’t answer for your partisan hypocrisy. We both know it. You lost a long time ago and I have absolutely no problem reminding you of what you’re too terrified to answer.

You’re trying to salvage your dignity by replying with lame insults, but we both know that I own you. You’re my little bitch. ;)

Little bitch, I’m not the one frantically trying to avoid what you say. Lmao.

I stumped you. You can’t answer for your partisan hypocrisy. We both know it. You lost a long time ago and I have absolutely no problem reminding you of what you’re too terrified to answer.

You’re trying to salvage your dignity by replying with lame insults, but we both know that I own you. You’re my little bitch. ;)
Aww, poor triggered child doesn't get his way and throws a 4 day temper tantrum.
You really are a fucking imbecile.
You’re my little bitch. ;)
Again, still not interested in your faggotry.

Aww, poor triggered child doesn't get his way and throws a 4 day temper tantrum.
You really are a fucking imbecile.

Again, still not interested in your faggotry.
You’ve been desperately avoiding the same question for four days now? That’s hilariously pathetic. Lmao!

Believe me when I say that I don’t mind how long you keep avoiding it. I love it that you’ve been avoiding this because your delicate ego can’t handle it. I love that it makes you this uncomfortable lol.

You can answer it any time now but we both know you won’t. Because you’re a little bitch and I own you. ;)

In the 70's, the Moskva was a helicopter carrier. I was pretty expert on the Soviet Navy at the time and the Moskva was among my favorites. I built several of the Revell models of the Moskva. I see now that they also had models of the new Moskfa cruiser but have quit making them since the war in Ukraine.

You’ve been desperately avoiding the same question for four days now? That’s hilariously pathetic. Lmao!

Believe me when I say that I don’t mind how long you keep avoiding it. I love it that you’ve been avoiding this because your delicate ego can’t handle it. I love that it makes you this uncomfortable lol.

You can answer it any time now but we both know you won’t. Because you’re a little bitch and I own you. ;)
You're an imbecile, XponentiallyClueless.

You're still an imbecile, XponentiallyClueless.
You still haven’t figured out that your baseless insults don’t bother me.

“You’re dumb”, “you’re gay”, ”you’re uneducated”. All just mindless attacks that have no connection to reality from a simple-minded person.

The only attack that actually is real is that you really are too much of a coward to answer what I called you out on. You and I both know it. :laugh:

You still haven’t figured out that your baseless insults don’t bother me.

“You’re dumb”, “you’re gay”, ”you’re uneducated”. All just mindless attacks that have no connection to reality from a simple-minded person.

The only attack that actually is real is that you really are too much of a coward to answer what I called you out on. You and I both know it. :laugh:
I'm just seeing how long you're going to remain upset that I won't answer this question you keep bleating on about.
You can't seem to handle that bit of reality, so you've made a fool of yourself for days now, impotently wishing an adult man was your bitch.
I don't want anything from you, imbecile.

I'm just seeing how long you're going to remain upset that I won't answer this question you keep bleating on about.
You can't seem to handle that bit of reality, so you've made a fool of yourself for days now, impotently wishing an adult man was your bitch.
I don't want anything from you, imbecile.
I’m happy to make fun of you for as long as you’re too much of a coward to answer it.

What a terrified little bitch you are. I love it. ;)

You look like a lost puppy still following me around. :)
It's free entertainment.
Millennial gone wild.

proxy-image

I’m happy to make fun of you for as long as you’re too much of a coward to answer it.
What a terrified little bitch you are. I love it. ;)
Person A asks person B a question.
Person B refuses to answer.
Person A spends days harassing person B because person B just won't answer.

Which one is the bitch?
Lulz.

Person A asks person B a question.
Person B refuses to answer.
Person A spends days harassing person B because person B just won't answer.

Which one is the bitch?
Lulz.
- Person B flings a mindless partisan attack against Person A.

- Person A calls out Person B on his obvious hypocrisy.

Person B, knowing that he has been exposed as a partisan hack, ignores the question hoping that Person A doesn’t notice.

Person A notices Person B’s insecurity in refusing to answer and continues to call him out on it.

Person B, now knowing that Person A owns him, tries desperately to salvage his dignity.

Person A notices Person B flailing and finds it incredibly amusing.

Person B sounds like a little bitch to me. ;)

Forum List

Back