CONFIRMED!: Rich People DO Create the Jobs

Sorry, but with the way the infrastructure is crumbling, we've got plenty of jobs that are ready to go, they just need funding.

thats what Obama thought too:

Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" - Political ...Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
Oct 13, 2010 – Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" ... would go to "shovel-ready" projects -- projects that would put people to work right away. ...

besides its far faster to just drop the money from helicopters if you want to create a bubble stimulus and another recession.

What do you think happened to the stimulus money?

Was it just burned? Did it not go to buy products from businesses?

The analogy of dropping money out of helicopters just makes you sound good, in reality its idiocy.

And what do you mean there is no such thing as a shovel ready job?

Thats just a dumb statement. If my local government wants to fix a bridge and the federal government gives them money to do that, whats stoping them?

Your wishful thinking?

the solution is certainly government spending.

Yes for sure, we're $15 trillion in debt but the solution lies in being $20 trillion in debt. And, we must get there by dropping money from helicopters since there are no shovel ready projects. Liberalism is a deadly joke.

Lol in your mind things work like that.

The rest of us will have conversations in the real world.

you mean $18 trillion in debt for our kids to pay off is all that you really want? Why be so afraid to tell us how a stimulus bubble
will help the economy rather than burst and cause another recession?

Thats just a dumb statement. If my local government wants to fix a bridge and the federal government gives them money to do that, whats stoping them?

Your wishful thinking?
Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" - Political ...Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" - Political Hotsheet - CBS News - Similar
Oct 13, 2010 – Obama: "No Such Thing as Shovel-Ready Projects" ... would go to "shovel-ready" projects -- projects that would put people to work right away. ...

besides, it much mush faster to create a bubble by droping money from a helicopter. Is there a difference in the liberal bubble created. Even heard about helicopter Ben?

Yes for sure, we're $15 trillion in debt but the solution lies in being $20 trillion in debt. And, we must get there by dropping money from helicopters since there are no shovel ready projects. Liberalism is a deadly joke.

Lol in your mind things work like that.

The rest of us will have conversations in the real world.

you mean $18 trillion in debt for our kids to pay off is all that you really want? Why be so afraid to tell us how a stimulus bubble
will help the economy rather than burst and cause another recession?

"Stimulus bubble" "cause another recession"

Well a stimulus isnt going to cause a recession, unless it got us out of one and then ended and we sunk back in.

But what do you think GDP would be if we hadnt had the stimulus?

US-GDP-growth-52434957340.jpeg

Clearly stimulus both stopped the contraction faster than it would have and temporarily raised it to 4% quarter over quarter. Our debt to GDP ratio sits at around 1:1, a little less. $700 in spending is about a 5% increase in debt. Since the ratio is about 1:1, a 5% increase in GDP (or making the contraction 5% less) is actually a good investment. Your debt/GDP would be in a better position than it would have.

And theres no doubt that the stimulus accomplished that, just by looking at the graph above.

Last edited:

Your wishful thinking?

besides, it much mush faster to create a bubble by droping money from a helicopter. Is there a difference in the liberal bubble created. Even heard about helicopter Ben?

What bubble have the liberals created?

Whose dropping tax money from helicopters?

Again, you didnt answer my question. Whats stopping my local government from repairing the bridge by my house, other than budget shortfalls and the lack of federal funding?

Well a stimulus isnt going to cause a recession, .

of course it is!! It creates artificial demand or a liberal bubble. When the stimulus is withdrawn the bubble bursts and we have a recession until the Republican free market reallocates resources to their proper place. Now do you understand basic economics?

of course it is!! It creates artificial demand or a liberal bubble. When the stimulus is withdrawn the bubble bursts and we have a recession until the Republican free market reallocates resources to their proper place. Now do you understand basic economics?

Find me one case of fiscal policy causing a bubble.

Last edited:

the housing bubble and stimulus bubble the cash for clunkers bubble!!! Why do you think the recession is not long over?? Why do you think the Depression lasted 10 years and created world war

it is the same as building roads, buying appliances, or buying cars. They are artificial demand bubbles that cause recession as free market corrects liberal mal-investment.

Again, you didnt answer my question. Whats stopping my local government from repairing the bridge by my house, other than budget shortfalls and the lack of federal funding?

ask OBAMA after trying for a year he found there were no shovel ready jobs

The Great Depression! The current recession, Cash for clunkers, coupons for appliances, etc etc. Why not face the fact that you can't confront the concept of artifical demand or mal investment!! Why be so afraid??

the housing bubble and stimulus bubble the cash for clunkers bubble!!! Why do you think the recession is not long over?? Why do you think the Depression lasted 10 years and created world war

Your probably the first person to call cash for clunkers a bubble...

The depression lasted 10 years because of FDR's stimulus? Right and once FDR started building bombs instead of roads, then everything was better?

it is the same as building roads, buying appliances, or buying cars. They are artificial demand bubbles that cause recession as free market corrects liberal mal-investment.

Prolly not.

Money dropped from a helicopter is no where near the same as building a road. One employs people and lets them spend money that they otherwise wouldnt have, as well as improves our national infrustructure and provides demand for local businesses. The other lets tax dollars float away in the breeze.

And we shouldnt ever build roads because theyre just a liberal bubble!

Lol your so stupid.

Roads eventually have to be repaired. Why not do it at a time that would help the construction companies.

Stop this "building roads is a bubble" non sense. Its idiocy.

ask OBAMA after trying for a year he found there were no shovel ready jobs

Answer my question you goober.

What, besides you repeating that quote over and over, is preventing my local government from fixing bridges?

The Great Depression! The current recession, Cash for clunkers, coupons for appliances, etc etc. Why not face the fact that you can't confront the concept of artifical demand or mal investment!! Why be so afraid??

Lol fiscal policy created a bubble in the depression?

And let me guess, the war got us out of it?

Because fiscal policy is only effective when the ultimate outcome is the destruction of bridges in another country, rather than the construction of bridges in our own, right?

The main reason U.S. companies are reluctant to step up hiring is scant demand, rather than uncertainty over government policies, according to a majority of economists in a new Wall Street Journal survey.

Dearth of Demand Seen Behind Weak Hiring - WSJ.com

U.S. companies are reluctant to hire—but not because of uncertainty over government policies, as Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke mentioned in his testimony before Congress last week. A majority of the 53 economists surveyed from July 8-13 by the Wall Street Journal say it is the lack of demand that is keeping hiring down.

WSJ Survey: Lack of Demand, Not Uncertainty, Keeps Hiring Down - Catherine Hollander - NationalJournal.com

Republicans are so weird the way they avoid common sense and stick to "uncertainty".

Who was that guy that did this post? He did a great job.

Your(you're) probably the first person to call cash for clunkers a bubble...

when you get to college you can study something called ECONOMICS

Kelley Blue Book: Cash for Clunkers Bubble Will Burst | The Truth ...http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...kelly-blue-book-cash-for-clunkers-bu...Cached
Aug 7, 2009 – Here's one new car shoppers won't be reading on the home page at Kelley Blue Book. Via press release, the car guide's boffins wonder what ...

The depression lasted 10 years because of FDR's stimulus?

yes it created constant mal-investment while the free market was always fighting to put things back in place thus never allowing a recovery.

Here's what Henry Morgenthau, FDR's Secretary of the Treasury (the man who desperately needed the New Deal to succeed as much as Roosevelt) said about the New Deal stimulus: "We have tried spending money.We are spending more than we ever have spent before and it does not work... We have never made good on our promises...I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!"

"The New Republic"( at the time a FDR greatest supporter") noted. In June 1939, the federal public works programs still supported almost 19 million people, nearly 15% of the population" [page 313]

In fact in 1939, unemployment was at 17%, and there were 11 million additional in stimulus make work welfare jobs. Today when the population is 2.5 times greater we have only 8 million unemployed. Conclusion: legislation to make Democrats illegal
is urgently needed

Money dropped from a helicopter is no where near the same as building a road. One employs people

if you drop money from helicopters or give tax cuts or build roads (huge part of stimulus) even BO agreed it puts money instantly back in economy where it creates artifical demand that requires artificial non sustainable employment to supply!! 1+1 =2

Your(you're) probably the first person to call cash for clunkers a bubble...

when you get to college you can study something called ECONOMICS

Kelley Blue Book: Cash for Clunkers Bubble Will Burst | The Truth ...http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...kelly-blue-book-cash-for-clunkers-bu...Cached
Aug 7, 2009 – Here's one new car shoppers won't be reading on the home page at Kelley Blue Book. Via press release, the car guide's boffins wonder what ...

I've actually gotten A's in every economics class ive ever taken. I can tell you've never been in a college class before.

Stop correcting my grammar because you think your* cool. I know the difference between homonyms, you just dont have shit else to say

*Just to piss you off

The depression lasted 10 years because of FDR's stimulus?

yes it created constant mal-investment while the free market was always fighting to put things back in place thus never allowing a recovery.

Here's what Henry Morgenthau, FDR's Secretary of the Treasury (the man who desperately needed the New Deal to succeed as much as Roosevelt) said about the New Deal stimulus: "We have tried spending money.We are spending more than we ever have spent before and it does not work... We have never made good on our promises...I say after eight years of this administration we have just as much unemployment as when we started... And an enormous debt to boot!"

"The New Republic"( at the time a FDR greatest supporter") noted. In June 1939, the federal public works programs still supported almost 19 million people, nearly 15% of the population" [page 313]

In fact in 1939, unemployment was at 17%, and there were 11 million additional in stimulus make work welfare jobs. Today when the population is 2.5 times greater we have only 8 million unemployed. Conclusion: legislation to make Democrats illegal
is urgently needed

Lol and im sure it was WW2 that got us out of the recession right?

Forum List

Back