Confirmation that Bill Clinton is NOT racist....he knocked up a black whore

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
He didn't support his son, so maybe that can be spun into racism....the Dems are better at spinning bad stuff. You just call the other guy a racist.

Bill went bareback with a whore?

Wow.

I wonder how many times he has:

a) gotten an STD
b) Given an STD to Hillary (although they probably do not have sex because Hillary is a lesbian)

So knowing what the left say about Thomas Jefferson, neither was he, though he owned slaves.

not supporting his black son is not racist.
Its actually showing respect for the black family structure. He is only doing what is considered reasonable and acceptable in the black community.
I think it shows great consideration for their culture

I wonder what the going rate was on the hush money for illegitimate kids at the time this woman was paid off by the Clintons.

Maybe there wasn't any money at all, maybe they told her friends that she was depressed and could be suicidal. That's what they did with Juanita Brodderick.

Bill loves those Hispanics and Sistas!

At least he learned from knocking up this whore and he started to jizz ON the women he was messing with, instead of IN the women he was messing with.

He could have even just kept up his lies about Monica had he only spooged onto his desk or the ground instead of blowing onto her dress and then lying about it.

I wonder what the going rate was on the hush money for illegitimate kids at the time this woman was paid off by the Clintons.

Maybe there wasn't any money at all, maybe they told her friends that she was depressed and could be suicidal. That's what they did with Juanita Brodderick.

Bill loves those Hispanics and Sistas!

Forum List

Back