Confidence in Supreme Court falls to 30%, GOP to 7%

R

rdean

Gallup poll: Confidence in Supreme Court falls to 30%

16x9

(Congress is at a measly 7%. And they complain about Obama's falling numbers?)

A Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll suggests that the “war on women” thread is resonating, with Obama’s support among women jumping 11 percentage points from March to April. The shift was even more robust among women between the ages of 18 and 49, a key demographic.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hilarious that it was 5 MEN who decided whether women get the contraception under discussion.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

and Obama and your party is down with the PEOPLE in this country over 60%

so what your frikken point

oh my oh my oh my

16x9

A Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll suggests that the “war on women” thread is resonating, with Obama’s support among women jumping 11 percentage points from March to April. The shift was even more robust among women between the ages of 18 and 49, a key demographic.

Hilarious that it was 5 MEN who decided whether women get the contraception under discussion.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

both numbers are generous

and the then we get threads on why people are anti-government

I Guess with those numbers rdean posted that make a hell of a lot of people anti-government

but the biggest hit is THEY ARE anti-Obama and the party he drags along with him

You do realize Congress is made up of both Democrats and Republicans and the Supreme Court has both conservative and liberal judges right? Whereas the Presidency is a party of one.

16x9

Okay, I looked at your infograph and the article, where does it say the GOP is at 7 percent?? It says:

Congress at 7%. That would be the Senate and the House of Representatives. Are you inferring this number only represents the GOP in these two groups?

16x9

Confidence in the SCOTUS should have gone down to zero % after they approved the welfare state? Specially after approving Obama hellcare.

No, it's because 93% of the American public knows that it is the Republican party dragging down Congress.

CaféAuLait;9361711 said:

16x9

Okay, I looked at your infograph and the article, where does it say the GOP is at 7 percent?? It says:

Congress at 7%. That would be the Senate and the House of Representatives. Are you inferring this number only represents the GOP in these two groups?

rdean lies and has no shame doing it

I guess rdean is too stupid to figure out that most conservatives would answer a poll question saying they don't trust the government, especially since Dems have been in control since 2007. Libtards would also probably respond to the same question the same way, because they are upset that Republicans don't roll over and vote their way.

No, it's because 93% of the American public knows that it is the Republican party dragging down Congress.

Yea, I guess that's why Republicans get their asses handed to them in the House every two years.

Oh wait....

HAHA....:cuckoo:

And the democrats are rated so "highly". Jesus Christ - the Butthurt is STRONG on this site today.

You'd think the democrats got their asses handed to them.....oh wait.....they did :dance:

I can't wait till November - this place will implode!

16x9

--LOL

yeah sure

--LOL

Supreme Court did the right thing today. Scary that it was 5-4 instead of 9-0. Both cases.

16x9

It also says Obama is at 29%. Even Bush II didn't fall into the 20%.

Supreme Court did the right thing today. Scary that it was 5-4 instead of 9-0. Both cases.

well the group of four felt

forcing one to pay for something

against their will was more of a right then the 1st amendment

Yea, I guess that's why Republicans get their asses handed to them in the House every two years.

Oh wait....

We aren't very far off from that becoming reality. Demographics are changing and the younger generations aren't buying into the conservative bullshit that supports lower taxes for the very wealthy and is helping to destroy the middle class.

Hey, Tinker Bell. The article says nothing about GOP confidence ratings.

When the DNC emails their daily program to push, the operatives are only told what to post...not whether it's true or even makes sense.

Forum List

Back