Supreme Court Plummets To All Time Low. Poll Shows Americans Have No Confidence In Conservatives.

nah didn’t love him, but was happy to see he grew up and recognize the wrongs of his past and left the party of the klan that you love so much
See boot licker that is the difference between you and me, I don't run around trying to defend a racist party. Stacy Dash and Omarosa had to learn that lesson the hard way, but we have had sell outs like you since the first slaves walked off the boat.

See boot licker that is the difference between you and me, I don't run around trying to defend a racist party. Stacy Dash and Omarosa had to learn that lesson the hard way, but we have had sell outs like you since the first slaves walked off the boat.
you defend the party of the klan daily on here..stop lying.

haha every one of your post is licking your old white plantation boss xiden’s balls

like this is unreal…i’m done with you
Is that why you can never post one of my post doing so, there is nothing worse than a boot licking, sell out who sucks white folks ass to be accepted by them.

I know it hurts to know that 92% of black folks see you as a boot licking coon.

While I saw the RvW decision by the Supreme Court as an overreach And legislation from the bench, I was willing to let it stand and abide with it. But then the left being the left slowly began pushing their special brand of crazy further and further.
If six weeks was fine let’s make it 15. if 15 is fine let’s make it 6 months. If 6 months is fine let’s make it up to the day of delivery. They really needed to understand that rational people feel that there needs to be cut offs.
The left are now attempting to vilify the court and make it seem as if they have outlawed abortion. They did not. The left are rioting and pushing violence because like angry children they did not get their way. Which is the usual response to anything that upsets them.
It was neither overreach or legislating from the bench. It was the right thing to do, but commie scum Dems hate it. Poor pussies.

Forum List

Back