Confidence in Obama slips more, poll shows

From the article

"Most say the economy stayed the same, and most don't approve of how Obama is handling it — just 46 percent approve compared with 50 percent last month."

And this from MSNBC the liberal cheerleading Obama network, guess what guys, it's not this high, It's more like the mid-30's on his handling of the economy.:lol:

MSNBC didn't do the poll, genius.

His approval/disapproval spread is getting larger, actually. Gallup shows 54 approve and 39 disapprove. If you're not cherry picking the polls everyday, you get a better picture.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Rasmussen shows approve 48 and disapprove 52. Now that is craziness.

fAiL........RCP is loaded with left leaning polls.......of course its going to present Obama in a more favorable light.

Dumbass post of the week, but hey, don't give up, the week is still young.

I predicted that within his first year in office that all of the freeloaders and leeches to society who expected a handout were going to turn on him. It's the same as what happened when Bush took over for Clinton. I was sooooo elated that a "small government" type was entering the WH, but utterly crushed to find out he was just another liberal. The welfarians are going to end up hating Obama like no other.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
His approval/disapproval spread is getting larger, actually. Gallup shows 54 approve and 39 disapprove. If you're not cherry picking the polls everyday, you get a better picture.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Rasmussen shows approve 48 and disapprove 52. Now that is craziness.

fAiL........RCP is loaded with left leaning polls.......of course its going to present Obama in a more favorable light.

Dumbass post of the week, but hey, don't give up, the week is still young.

Try to save some credibility NYcarbineer. Please post what you would consider a liberal leaning poll.

Now ... I'm about to type something you will want to jump on, but read it carefully. ;)

Hate to say it, but look at how Bush got two terms. People are easily fooled by slogans and mottos ... like "Mission Accomplished" or the new one "Change" ... same tactic, just two different faces ... and sadly same goals. This is the new America ... 30 second thoughts ... ad spots for who they will vote on ... images on the TV ... "friends" on Facebook ... Twitter updates ... almost no genuine thought. This is why we need to speak out against not just the president, but the politicians as a whole, all of them. Get people to start asking "why the fuck did I vote for him"? The ones who ask that question have a chance, no matter who they did vote for, from the moment they ask that question they are on the right track. Vote for the "nobody" ... the least wealthy ... the least popular ... the least aired person you agree with ... because of their lack of fame and fortune, these "nobodies" are the least corrupted.

*jumps off soap box* Booooosh! :lol:

Bush got 2 terms because the idiot Democrats ran the only guy in America that could lose to him, Kerry. I mean come on, first he lies about where he was in Vietnam, salutes on National TV and says reporting for Duty and had to hire his former crew to lie for him.

Not saying the Dems were any smarter. ;)

Remember, I don't like politicians of any creed.

MSNBC is reporting this? Rut Ro! Looks like the shallow White House Boot-Lickers can be honest sometimes and are actually waking up to reality. This can't be good news for the Hopey Changeys. I just don't think most Americans are getting that "Tingle" up their legs like that dunce Chris Matthews does.

In what way is polling people likely to vote skewing a political poll?

It's not a political poll, it's a job performance poll.
Yes...A job performance poll of an elected official by people most likely to participate in an election.

Quite relevant.

Despite carbore's lack of interest in what likely voters have to say about his performance, you can garun-dam-tee that Barry Zero is interested... The goal of every elected official is to be re-elected (if term limits allow)...

When Bush was President, we all had jobs. Now, all my neighbors are unemployed and we all had our homes. Many of my neighbors, very skilled people, calling it quits, and losing their homes. You stupid young punks have no idea. You will worship this monkey and Oprah right into richness and never figure it out. Good luck blaming Bush, the rest of America are living today. When I see the world changing for better, the Democrats WILL BE the first victims. Good luck all you government workers and sheep.

Rasmussen polls likely voters, not just the average Gomer who picks up the phone.

Which is an intentional skewing of the poll against the president, since an approval poll is not an election poll

Which is why his 'approval' ratings are so high. That is YOUR problem. People want to 'like' him, he's handsome, black, and all so cool. Problem is, his policies, his beliefs. He's not America.

I'm confident that Obama will be and is a total failure!!! I hoping for a change in 2012. and hoping the dems get their asses handed to them 2010

Rasmussen polls likely voters, not just the average Gomer who picks up the phone.

Which is an intentional skewing of the poll against the president, since an approval poll is not an election poll

Which is why his 'approval' ratings are so high. That is YOUR problem. People want to 'like' him, he's handsome, black, and all so cool. Problem is, his policies, his beliefs. He's not America.

So the problem is, his approval rating is high when you actually ask the American people whether or not they approve of him, as opposed to gleaning out some peculiar arbitrary subset of the American people.

Okay....

Yes...A job performance poll of an elected official by people most likely to participate in an election.

Quite relevant.

Despite carbore's lack of interest in what likely voters have to say about his performance, you can garun-dam-tee that Barry Zero is interested... The goal of every elected official is to be re-elected (if term limits allow)...

So, genius, why did Rasmussen poll likely voters for George Bush's SECOND term?

oops

(as always, too easy...)

So the problem is, his approval rating is high when you actually ask the American people whether or not they approve of him, as opposed to gleaning out some peculiar arbitrary subset of the American people.

Okay....

They 'like' him. The do not like his 'ideas'/policies. At some point the reality will set in, then his ratings will plummet.

In what way is polling people likely to vote skewing a political poll?

Quite relevant.

I'll ask you the same question, genius #2. Why would Rasmussen poll likely voters for job approvals of guys like GW Bush, in his second term, when he couldn't run for re-election?

Forum List

Back