Confessions Of A Fascist Junkie

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
I have known for a very long time that our whole system of government mainly revolves around abusing people. Just like a pusher. For example, I am a smoker. Since White people first arrived in what was to become the U.S., pushing tobacco has been part of our culture. In such a culture, it is no wonder that I am a tobacco junkie. If the stuff was outright illegal, I wouldn't smoke it. But for political reasons, that isn't likely to happen.

The other day I watched a documentary called "Fed Up." I would recommend that you watch it. Though I already knew about all of the governmental "pushing" that was involved in the food industry, it was still pretty interesting. I hope that I'm not doing anything unethical in telling you of a couple points the documentary made. Apparently there was an experiment done with about fifty cocaine addicted rats. From what I have been told, there are some serious physical ailments that can come from the withdrawl of drugs like cocaine and heroin. But when these rats were given the choice between sugar water or cocaine, all but three of the rats chose sugar water.

Apparently sugar lights up the same portions of the brain as cocaine. In fact, sugar is apparently eight times more addictive than cocaine. This is probably why the rats were able to avoid their cocaine withdrawals. It is no wonder that the government pushers allows the food industry to put sugar into everything. This is also why obesity has become such a problem here. Unfortunately, I too am a sugar junkie. Thanks again America!

Though as far as I'm concerned, making people junkies to these things aren't the worst things this country has saw fit to addict it's people to. This country has addicted the American people to the whole capitalist culture that allows so many bad things to happen. For example, there are certain things that people need. But far too often, people are convinced to buy things that they don't really need. As long as somebody can make a buck, any negative consequences just don't matter. This is part of the reason why so many products are made to quickly become obosolete. Or why many things are made to break down sooner than they should. Another thing most people seem to have been addicted to is the idea that Fascism is bad.

Forum List

Back