Confederate Flag vs. Ground Zero Mosque?

Fact: 9-11 was part of islamic agenda.

fact: you are wrong

President Bush and Mayor Rudy would disagree with you...and have.

next

facts can suck...

Yes they do

After the 9/11 tragedy, Arab-Muslim media were reporting the success of bin Laden against the Kafirs in America. This same media, along with some Western media, spread rumors that the tragedy was planned and achieved through an inside job done by the FBI. Meanwhile, in this same timeframe, President Bush took a prompt from his Saudi Arabian associates and, based upon abrogated verses from Qur'an, declared Islam a religion of peace!

Exposing Liberal Lies: Growing Up Under the Islamic Agenda

The Cordoba Initiative,ASMA's Radical Islamist Agenda and the 9/11 Mosque
The Cordoba Initiative,ASMA's Radical Islamist Agenda and the 9/11 Mosque - Militant Islam Monitor - Militant Islam Monitor

I've heard people decry the Confederate flag flying on statehouse grounds in SC, saying that it is insensitive.

I've also heard people decry the would be Ground Zero mosque, also saying it is insensitive.

Not surprisingly, there is very little overlap among the two groups doing the decrying.

What I'd like to have explained, by anyone taking any side, is why one is indeed insensitive while the other is not.

note: Thread inspired by Ravi's self-pwnage in another thread.

The Confederacy declared war on the United States and fought -- killed and maimed other Americans, for the right to own and trade Black people.

Much of Islam is on America's side in the WoT (war on terror). Don't believe me? Look it up...without our Islamic allies we would be up shit creek without a paddle...plus Islam never declared war on the United States as the Confederacy has

:eusa_shhh:

pitty thats not exactly the truth, but if that's the fairy tale you want to live in so be it.

No..that's exactly the way it happened.

I personally think it should be changed to "The War of Southern Treachery."

The filthy inhabitants of New York City which I largely despise, threw a FIT when the Arkansas state flag was hoisted there during the the Clintoon Administration because it was a "confederate state". Fast forward more than a decade and the leftists commie loving bastards in NYC didn't utter a word when the filthy PLA lit up the empire state building commie red. Anything that makes that city of traiterous cowards angry is good enough for me, mosque or not. You yellow cowards will have your stupid mosque and you'll like it, whine about it, just like you whine about 9-11 ad nauseum. Very boring. We're so sick of your stupid victim syndrome. Couldn't have happened to a better city.

Last edited:
Interesting comparison, but an incorrect one. Here is a more accurate comparison. A Church represents the KKK like a Mosque represents the 9/11 attacks. The 9/11 hijackers used the Koran the same way the KKK used the Bible to justify their racism. Christians should not have to apologize or feel any collective guilt for the actions of the KKK. And Muslims should not have to feel any collective guilt for the actions of 9/11.

Lastly, the Confederate flag was the symbol that represented segregation. It was the dividing symbol between the North and South. This Community Center with a Mosque NEAR Ground Zero is an attempt of Moderate Muslims to represent their religion properly and unite. The fact of the matter is that people who oppose the Mosque believe it was the religion that caused the 9/11 attack instead of crazy individuals.

LOL, if you say so case worker. Obviously I've managed to rattle your cage enough that I've raised your defenses and subsequently your offenses in this case. So who is really "unhinged" here? I simply have nothing in common with New Yorkers and I don't consider them to be my bretheren or in any way remotely akin to myself, and quite frankly I'm sick and tired of their patehetic victimhood 10 years after the fact.

If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't be here pissing and moaning about things you allegedly care nothing about.....

And RCC, I'm not on the offensive or the defensive. You haven't been around enough to see that. I'm being nice to you. I know it's hard for someone so determined to be hateful to take...

If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't be here pissing and moaning about things you allegedly care nothing about.....
I care about things. Just not the Confederate Flag nor the Ground Zero Mosque. Hence me saying "Who gives a flying fuck about either?"

Forum List

Back