Bones

VIP Member
Dec 27, 2010
Shop Celebrates Martin Luther King Day with Sale on Black Products

500x_mlk_sale_big.jpg

Do we need any more proof that we live in a sick, petty society? :doubt:

Cheesy? Yes. Sick..no.

MLK is a hero and national icon.

It's good he's getting matrixed into our Society as such.

It is capitlism at it's finest.
I expect someone is making money from the Tuscon shootings.
Just like the commercial selling silver commeorative coins minted from silver recovered from the 911 tragedy.

Cheesy? Yes. Sick..no.

MLK is a hero and national icon.

It's good he's getting matrixed into our Society as such.
Matrixed in? More like exploited for a profit. I highly doubt MLK would approve of his face being whored out onto the internet in order for some schmuck to gain a measly buck.

Next it'll be Jesus for running shoes. Gandhi for ipods. Nelson Mandela for Miller Lite.

Last edited:
This is nothing, you should have seen the "I Have a Dream" theme parties they had at numerous strip clubs and night clubs across the country with his face every where.

It is capitlism at it's finest.
I expect someone is making money from the Tuscon shootings.
Just like the commercial selling silver commeorative coins minted from silver recovered from the 911 tragedy.

I don't know what a "click" is worth here but the ads are not put here by the goodness of anyone's heart. Even USMB is probably making "some" money, although not much, with the flurry of activity surrounding the politics of the Tucson event.

i got some holiday m & ms from christmas on sale...75% off...i took them to work over the weekend....i was explaining that they were on sale due to holidays colors....a co worker...as if they were brown.....no respect

Forum List

Back