concession speech?

Ok, it's time for him to shut up and start becoming "whatshisname, that guy that lost in '04". I want to hear from the President.

Jimmyeatworld said:
Ok, it's time for him to shut up and start becoming "whatshisname, that guy that lost in '04". I want to hear from the President.
LMAO!! Here here!!!

Kerry looks so sincere, doesn't he :rolleyes: LMAO!!!

manu1959 said:
What is the over under on kerry nuancing his concession speech to the point where you will not be able to tell if he won or lost?

My guess is that it will be much like Saddam's "victory" speech after we cleaned their plow in Gulf War I.

Jimmyeatworld said:
No kidding. Was it really that long, or am I just sick of seeing and hearing John Kerry after all these months? Or both?
Could be both. It was worse than having a tooth pulled but I just couldn't change the channel, LOL!! THANK GOD this man is NOT our President!!! :beer:

UsaPride said:
Thank God that's over!!! :banana:

Yeah, did anyone else notice the DOW dropped 30 points while this bozo was speaking? Get him out of here before he causes a depression!!!!

remie said:
Get him out of here before he causes a depression!!!!
He's already caused mine, LOL! Now, Let's hear President George W. Bush!! Then this will all be real, LOL!! Woohoo!

UsaPride said:
He's already caused mine, LOL! Now, Let's hear President George W. Bush!! Then this will all be real, LOL!! Woohoo!

I think it would be f***ing hilarious if the DOW goes back up during the Presidents speech.

remie said:
I think it would be f***ing hilarious if the DOW goes back up during the Presidents speech.
Oh Please, please, please! And not just because I have an invested interest ;) LOL!

Kudos to Kerry (never thought I'd type those words) for not dragging this out and for gracefully, if not concisely, conceding. A fine concession speech, especially when he said that he would listen to the voters in Ohio and not go the litigation route. Hopefully he will put the Gore legacy to death with that.

Forum List

Back