Biden-opoulos

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
LoL Absolutely nobody should buy into this. I'm not sure if he actually believes it or his amateur speech writers depend on his senility for him to make such an absurd claim

Greek, Jewish, Puerto Rican: Biden has history of claiming to be 'honorary' member of numerous ethnic groups

LoL Absolutely nobody should buy into this. I'm not sure if he actually believes it or his amateur speech writers depend on his senility for him to make such an absurd claim

Greek, Jewish, Puerto Rican: Biden has history of claiming to be 'honorary' member of numerous ethnic groups

The only thing genuine about Biden is that he is a LIAR.

Gospel truth here. And also the man has held or done pretty much every job from 'full professor' to 'semi truck driver' and you name it, the guy claims to have done it or at least tried it despite the fact he has never held a private sector job so far as I can tell.

Biden is an international embarrassment. The poster child of LYING politicians Christ there's no lie this dimwit won't tell. Biden's resume must be 40 pages long listing all the jobs and ethnicities.

Gospel truth here. And also the man has held or done pretty much every job from 'full professor' to 'semi truck driver' and you name it, the guy claims to have done it or at least tried it despite the fact he has never held a private sector job so far as I can tell.

There is literally no situation that he won't insert himself into.

He is a less intelligent Forest Gump.

Forum List

Back