Concerning the so-called "Reverend" Al Sharpton

Read a little history.

MLK was treated just as bad in his day.

Wake up you Fugly bitch, WHEN have you heard anything like this recently from YOUR BLACK LEADERSHIP....
martin-luther-king-2.png

I guess you missed the part where a white racist rightwing extremist SHOT Martin Luther King.

I will never consider Sharpton a reverend. He is a tax evader, nothing reverential about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So taxes are how you measure spirituality?

That's interesting.

No, evading taxes is not the sign of a spiritual person, interesting how you jump to conclusions.
Interesting that you are ignorant of the sin nature of man....

How am I ignorant I the sinful nature of man? We all sin, yet Sharpton has willfully evaded taxes and I have yet to hear him repent or make amends for his sins. Sharpton willfully used his position to stir racial hatred, yet I see no outward signs of repentance or responsibility. A spiritual man is humble and peace loving, I see none of that from a man that claims to know God. I am far from a spiritual man however, so is Sharpton.

Sharpton told the Times that his tax debts were not intentional, and that he is staying on top of payment plans.
'You can say I’m not a great administrator,' he said. 'You can’t say that I’m not committed.'

When the story came out, he responded saying it was 'absolutely inaccurate'. 'We have a signed agreement,' he told Fox News of his payment plan. 'And what is in the agreement has been kept. We’ve been up to date. This is the most bogus story in the world.'

Read more: Rev Al Sharpton owes 4.5million in taxes Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Most high profile religious leaders, politicians, business people leave their taxes to a CPA, that don't go down to the library and pick up an EZ Form.
So he's on a repayment plan, that's better than most and a sigh of his willingness to correct the tax issue.

A spiritual man is not humble, stop that stupidity. Jesus himself wasn't humble when circumstances demanded he not be.

The man responds to requests from families who know how the system will fail to be totally open and above board in matters that may shed them in a less than favorable light.

It's stunning that you would willfully lie and state that the man has done something to further a discourse between races, but then again, maybe you believe some people deserves a higher standard of service and respect than others.

What do you mean by "higher standard of service and respect"?

Sharpton makes the claims by his title of "reverend", he put himself higher, he needs to live up to it. He has not, he is mortal, sinful, and say what he wants, he was evading taxes and got caught, he has bookkeepers and accountants, so I find his denials suspect.

You are entitled to your opinion, Sharpton's rhetoric and actions speak for themselves, he is not a Reverend and I will never give him that due, so you can stuff it, your opinion matters nothing to me. Martin Luther King, yes, Sharpton no.

Last edited:
Nope. Are you familiar with the term war monger?

You should look it up.
I know what a war monger is. :)

Ok. I'll humor you.

Define "war monger", and let us know how you think Al Sharpton fits it.

Be specific.
Warmonger
/ˈwɔːˌmʌŋɡə/

noun
1. a person who fosters warlike ideas

Fits Al Sharpton to a T.

Name a white American who fits your definition.
David Duke

Al Sharpton is most definitely a professional racist, whether he actually believes his own lies or not.

Does calling out a racist for his racism make someone a racist?

Exactly what is a "professional" racist?
Al Sharpton.

If Sharpton was racist, he'd support black conservatives just because they are black.

How many of those can you name?
No, they left the plantation.

Al Sharpton is most definitely a professional racist, whether he actually believes his own lies or not.

Does calling out a racist for his racism make someone a racist?

Exactly what is a "professional" racist?
Al Sharpton.

If Sharpton was racist, he'd support black conservatives just because they are black.

How many of those can you name?
Black conservatives don't support racists or racism. :)

Suggest you read Bed Carson's horrendous drivel.
Your not listening then, he makes complete sense.

So taxes are how you measure spirituality?

That's interesting.

No, evading taxes is not the sign of a spiritual person, interesting how you jump to conclusions.

How am I ignorant I the sinful nature of man? We all sin, yet Sharpton has willfully evaded taxes and I have yet to hear him repent or make amends for his sins. Sharpton willfully used his position to stir racial hatred, yet I see no outward signs of repentance or responsibility. A spiritual man is humble and peace loving, I see none of that from a man that claims to know God. I am far from a spiritual man however, so is Sharpton.

Sharpton told the Times that his tax debts were not intentional, and that he is staying on top of payment plans.
'You can say I’m not a great administrator,' he said. 'You can’t say that I’m not committed.'

When the story came out, he responded saying it was 'absolutely inaccurate'. 'We have a signed agreement,' he told Fox News of his payment plan. 'And what is in the agreement has been kept. We’ve been up to date. This is the most bogus story in the world.'

Most high profile religious leaders, politicians, business people leave their taxes to a CPA, that don't go down to the library and pick up an EZ Form.
So he's on a repayment plan, that's better than most and a sigh of his willingness to correct the tax issue.

A spiritual man is not humble, stop that stupidity. Jesus himself wasn't humble when circumstances demanded he not be.

The man responds to requests from families who know how the system will fail to be totally open and above board in matters that may shed them in a less than favorable light.

It's stunning that you would willfully lie and state that the man has done something to further a discourse between races, but then again, maybe you believe some people deserves a higher standard of service and respect than others.

Sharpton makes the claims by his title of "reverend", he put himself higher, he needs to live up to it. He has not, he is mortal, sinful, and say what he wants, he was evading taxes and got caught, he has bookkeepers and accountants, so I find his denials suspect.

You are entitled to your opinion, Sharpton's rhetoric and actions speak for themselves, he is not a Reverend and I will never give him that due, so you can stuff it, your opinion matters nothing to me. Martin Luther King, yes, Sharpton no.

There's a difference between fact and opinion, example:

Sharpton is an ordained Minister=Fact

You don't like that fact= stupid assed opinion.

He is Mortal=fact
He is sinful=fact
All men are mortal and sinful=fact.

He says what he want=another one of your stupid assed opinions. You don't know what he may want to say.

Sharpton does his own taxes=Yet another of your stupid assed opinions.

Speaking of what people can stuff, maybe you should heed your own advice.

So, let me get this straight. You pick Christmas Eve to go full-metal racist.

If Sharpton had his way, every Jew and Caucasian (even Indians) would be put in a mass grave. I'm sure he would then move onto eliminating Asians and other Mongoloid branches (even Filipinos and Native Americans).

He'd probably then go full Hitler and then reject Christ and Christianity as "inventions of Jews and engines of White Imperialism" and go back to native African religious customs (Hitler's ultimate plan was returning to Odin worship).

Sharpton does not simply seek the restoration of his People, but the total conquest and domination, and furthermore then elimination of all those peoples that are not of his people.

There's a difference between fact and opinion, example:

Sharpton is an ordained Minister=Fact

You don't like that fact= stupid assed opinion.

He is Mortal=fact
He is sinful=fact
All men are mortal and sinful=fact.

He says what he want=another one of your stupid assed opinions. You don't know what he may want to say.

Sharpton does his own taxes=Yet another of your stupid assed opinions.

Speaking of what people can stuff, maybe you should heed your own advice.

I don't care either way if he is an ordained minister= fact.
I'm a ordained minister = fact.
Most anyone can become an ordained ministers=fact.
Sharpton's tax bill that he claims he is paying on is going up=fact.
I never said Sharpton does his own taxes=fact.
He calls himself a reverend=fact.
I do not and will not call him a reverend=fact.
Sharpton's actions speak volumes about his character=fact.
We form opinions based on ones actions=fact.
You believing what he says=fact.
He is being absolutely truthful=opinion.

Sharpton's actions and the actions of his business.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/n...ces-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?_r=0

Mr. Sharpton has regularly sidestepped the sorts of obligations most people see as inevitable, like taxes, rent and other bills. Records reviewed by The New York Times show more than $4.5 million in current state and federal tax liens against him and his for-profit businesses.

And though he said in recent interviews that he was paying both down, his balance with the state, at least, has actually grown in recent years. His National Action Network appears to have been sustained for years by not paying federal payroll taxes on its employees.

With the tax liability outstanding, Mr. Sharpton traveled first class and collected a sizable salary, the kind of practice by nonprofit groups that the United States Treasury’s inspector general for tax administration recently characterized as “abusive,” or “potentially criminal” if the failure to turn over or collect taxes is willful.

Mr. Sharpton and the National Action Network have repeatedly failed to pay travel agencies, hotels and landlords. He has leaned on the generosity of friends and sometimes even the organization, intermingling its finances with his own to cover his daughters’ private school tuition.

These are not the actions of a spiritual person, unless your idea of a spiritual person is to not pay others their due for work and or services rendered.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/19/n...ces-accompany-his-rise-in-influence.html?_r=0

Mr. Sharpton has regularly sidestepped the sorts of obligations most people see as inevitable, like taxes, rent and other bills. Records reviewed by The New York Times show more than $4.5 million in current state and federal tax liens against him and his for-profit businesses.

And though he said in recent interviews that he was paying both down, his balance with the state, at least, has actually grown in recent years. His National Action Network appears to have been sustained for years by not paying federal payroll taxes on its employees.

With the tax liability outstanding, Mr. Sharpton traveled first class and collected a sizable salary, the kind of practice by nonprofit groups that the United States Treasury’s inspector general for tax administration recently characterized as “abusive,” or “potentially criminal” if the failure to turn over or collect taxes is willful.

Mr. Sharpton and the National Action Network have repeatedly failed to pay travel agencies, hotels and landlords. He has leaned on the generosity of friends and sometimes even the organization, intermingling its finances with his own to cover his daughters’ private school tuition.

These are not the actions of a spiritual person, unless your idea of a spiritual person is to not pay others their due for work and or services rendered.

Cut out the sanctimonious clap trap...so the man is ordained the same as you, but because you don't like him then you choose to be disrespectful. That says a whole lot about you.

Do you also grip about these guys or only the Black and minority ones???:

“The "700 Club," founded by CBN (1977), was funded substantially with monies contributed by CBN donors. Robertson, who piously touts the importance of moral integrity, has yet to answer for the millions that found their way into his pockets in early May of 1992, when he and his son sold public shares in TFC. The network changed its name to the Family Channel in 1989. To protect the tax-exempt status of CBN, Pat Robertson and his son, Tim, spun off the Family Channel in 1990, legally separating it from CBN. In 1992, the Robertsons sold shares of stock for the Family Channel, which resulted in a payoff of over $500 million for CBN. The Robertsons also owned a block of stock. Regeant University, founded by Robertson, has on its sprawling campus a journalism school and law school. Regeant receives funding from Coors beer through the Coors Foundation”. [1] - See more at: Pat Robertson

After the Enquirer “pictured them holding hands in Rome on July 13” Charisma reporter Adrienne S. Gaines informs us that at a “crusade in Oakland, Calif.” Benny Hinn “admitted” to his “having a ‘friendship’ with fellow” Word Faith mogul Paula White “while he’s still married”. Gaines then explains that Benny Hinn “says the relationship is over” and continues:

“A friendship did develop,” Hinn said of White in Oakland on July 30. “Hear this: No immorality whatsoever. These people out there are making it sound like we had an affair. That’s a lie.” Hinn invited his daughters Natasha and Eleasha on stage in Oakland on July 30 and asked the crowd to pray for him, his estranged wife, Suzanne, and their four children. He said he and his wife had problems in their marriage for years and “could no longer exist in the same house.”

Cut out the sanctimonious clap trap...so the man is ordained the same as you, but because you don't like him then you choose to be disrespectful. That says a whole lot about you.

“The "700 Club," founded by CBN (1977), was funded substantially with monies contributed by CBN donors. Robertson, who piously touts the importance of moral integrity, has yet to answer for the millions that found their way into his pockets in early May of 1992, when he and his son sold public shares in TFC. The network changed its name to the Family Channel in 1989. To protect the tax-exempt status of CBN, Pat Robertson and his son, Tim, spun off the Family Channel in 1990, legally separating it from CBN. In 1992, the Robertsons sold shares of stock for the Family Channel, which resulted in a payoff of over $500 million for CBN. The Robertsons also owned a block of stock. Regeant University, founded by Robertson, has on its sprawling campus a journalism school and law school. Regeant receives funding from Coors beer through the Coors Foundation”. [1] - See more at: Pat Robertson

After the Enquirer “pictured them holding hands in Rome on July 13” Charisma reporter Adrienne S. Gaines informs us that at a “crusade in Oakland, Calif.” Benny Hinn “admitted” to his “having a ‘friendship’ with fellow” Word Faith mogul Paula White “while he’s still married”. Gaines then explains that Benny Hinn “says the relationship is over” and continues:

“A friendship did develop,” Hinn said of White in Oakland on July 30. “Hear this: No immorality whatsoever. These people out there are making it sound like we had an affair. That’s a lie.” Hinn invited his daughters Natasha and Eleasha on stage in Oakland on July 30 and asked the crowd to pray for him, his estranged wife, Suzanne, and their four children. He said he and his wife had problems in their marriage for years and “could no longer exist in the same house.”

So Sharpton is no better than Hinn or Robertson, two other con men who use religion to again money from hard working people.

Thanks for the comparison, it's why I would never call any of them reverend. At least we agree on something.

What is sanctimonious about pointing out how a man is intentionally ripping people off. Do you realize that people have gone to prison for less when it comes to evading taxes?

Please explain how ripping people off and someone pointing it out is sanctimonious.

So Sharpton is no better than Hinn or Robertson, two other con men who use religion to again money from hard working people.

Thanks for the comparison, it's why I would never call any of them reverend. At least we agree on something.

What is sanctimonious about pointing out how a man is intentionally ripping people off. Do you realize that people have gone to prison for less when it comes to evading taxes?

Please explain how ripping people off and someone pointing it out is sanctimonious.

Please post a link that states that the Rev. Al Sharpton INTENTIONALLY ripped people off.

I won't call you a liar for making such a statement, I'll just wait for you to post the evidence.

Please post a link that states that the Rev. Al Sharpton INTENTIONALLY ripped people off.

I won't call you a liar for making such a statement, I'll just wait for you to post the evidence.
Not paying for services, is that not ripping someone off?

Please...not only have you lied by stating that he "INTENTIONALLY RIPPED PEOPLE OFF", now you want to deflect from your statement in order to attempt to save face???

I guess your pride did goeth before your fall.

Please...not only have you lied by stating that he "INTENTIONALLY RIPPED PEOPLE OFF", now you want to deflect from your statement in order to attempt to save face???

I guess your pride did goeth before your fall.

The link is in the post. The NY Times article that I linked shows his history of not paying.

Getting services without the idea of paying is intentionally ripping people off. He has not paid employees withholding taxes. That is intentionally ripping people off.

The only lies in this thread are that Sharpton is a reverend, I even agreed with you on the scum Robertson and Hinn.

Here is the NY Times article posted earlier by me in this thread, as you seem to be not very bright.

Forum List

Back