Concerning the so-called "Reverend" Al Sharpton

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Stop me if you've heard this before.

Al Sharpton is the most derisive people in America, a supposed man of God. He claims to champion the advancement of his race, but only seeks to divide his people through incident. Any act of legitimate justice carried out against a young black person is met with "you won Mr. Prosecutor, but don't cut your gloves off just yet, this fight isn't over!" He chooses to defend young black men with rap sheets longer than our tax code and incite violence and chaos with just a few words.

Corinthians 14:33

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."

Don't these rabid, racist RW race baiting threads belong in Race Relations?

As for Sharpton, you nutters are giving him a lot of power. He calls for calm and peace, an end to looting and respect for cops, and you nutters go off on a racist rant.

Get a job, twerp.

A powerful member of another Mafia was once sent to prison for tax evasion. History really does repeat itself.

To continue with the Biblical theme, this time from Ecclesiastes: There is nothing new under the sun.

Al Sharpton is the most derisive people in America, a supposed man of God. He claims to champion the advancement of his race, but only seeks to divide his people through incident. Any act of legitimate justice carried out against a young black person is met with "you won Mr. Prosecutor, but don't cut your gloves off just yet, this fight isn't over!" He chooses to defend young black men with rap sheets longer than our tax code and incite violence and chaos with just a few words.

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints."

So, let me get this straight. You pick Christmas Eve to go full-metal racist.

Also, why the half-quotations around "Reverend"? He is a baptist minister, has been for years.

He is absolutely not my type. I don't like his anti-semitic ravings, but I don't see him doing what you are accusing him of, and I certainly would not be writing about it on Christmas Eve. You poor soul, you. Apparently there is not even enough decency with you for you to sense that on some days of the years, politics is not really necessary. So, you can quote Corinthians all you want, but you just shit on the book yourself by making this thread on CHRISTMAS EVE, you dork.

Last edited:

As for Sharpton, you nutters are giving him a lot of power. He calls for calm and peace, an end to looting and respect for cops, and you nutters go off on a racist rant.

Get a job, twerp.

It would help if he learned to write first. Nothing dumps a resume in the trash pile faster than poor writing skills. And that OP is an example of poor writing skills.

Get a job, twerp.

It would help if he learned to write first. Nothing dumps a resume in the trash pile faster than poor writing skills. And that OP is an example of poor writing skills.

Poor?

Abysmal.

So, let me get this straight. You pick Christmas Eve to go full-metal racist.

Also, why the half-quotations around "Reverend"? He is a baptist minister, has been for years.

He is absolutely not my type. I don't like his anti-semitic ravings, but I don't see him doing what you are accusing him of, and I certainly would not be writing about it on Christmas Eve. You poor soul, you. Not even enough decency in you to know that on some days of the years, politics is not really necessary. So, you can quote Corinthians all you want, but you just shit on the book yourself by making this thread on CHRISTMAS EVE, you dork.

Well put but TK has always been racist. He gets an attack of conscience after playing with his uh, er, "sword" but then he's right back, ranting and raving and sleeping late while someone else buys and cooks his breakfast.

That's what all real "libertarian/anarchists" do, doncha know.

:lmao:

Get a job, twerp.

Poor?

Abysmal.

But but but, he says he's a professional blog writer.

That's his "job".

Al Sharpton is most definitely a professional racist, whether he actually believes his own lies or not.

Does calling out a racist for his racism make someone a racist?

Get a job, twerp.

You dont like TK's self serving ego stroking threads?

Get a job, twerp.

Poor?

Abysmal.

But but but, he says he's a professional blog writer.

That's his "job".

Yeah right!

And you and I are professional astronauts.

The extreme right make a lot of claims about themselves that are patently false.

Get a job, twerp.

They have some small merit by being examples of bad USMB posts. Aside from that they are just nowhere near as amusing as some of the other rabid rightwingers in this forum.

Get a job, twerp.

They have some small merit by being examples of bad USMB posts. Aside from that they are just nowhere near as amusing as some of the other rabid rightwingers in this forum.

We're about due for one of his whiny, tearful, mea culpa, "I've been bad but I'm gonna be better" threads.

Get a job, twerp.

oh no different type of amusing....i always wondered why Tk was so fat...now i know he is full of shit

Get a job, twerp.

Absolutely. Below fifth grade level, in my opinion. For a dude who carries so much pride in his ability to write....he sure does suck.

Get a job, twerp.

We're about due for one of his whiny, tearful, mea culpa, "I've been bad but I'm gonna be better" threads.

Overdue, in fact!

Aren't they usually followed by his "nobody loves me here, going to leave USMB forever and then you will be sorry" posts?

Forum List

Back