Concerning "Elutherian"

He'll be missed, it was fun reading his contributions. I only hope he's in a better place and may you and your families grief be eased. God bless.

I can't believe what I just read!

I really liked Elutherian, he added so much to the econ discussions around here. I swear between his posts and his avatar that I actually thought I was talking to Jules from Pulp Fiction.

Very few posters' avatars actually cause an impression for me of the person being depicted in relation to the poster.

What a sad loss. I only wish I had known it was your brother beforehand, Chanel.

I don't have nearly enough deep condolences to adequately offer in this.

Last edited:
Chanel - you have my sympathies as well. Beautiful name.

Thank you to all my USMB friends for your kind condolences, but Tommy was not my brother. Chanel is not my real name. You are all wonderful people.

I'm Chanel, Tommy's (or "Elutherian's") sister.

I just wanted to let all the people know, on all the discussion boards my brother has been on, that Tommy passed away after suffering a Heart Attack Saturday evening.

Thank you to all my USMB friends for your kind condolences, but Tommy was not my brother. Chanel is not my real name.

Well... now I'm confused... what just happened?

Last edited:

I just wanted to let all the people know, on all the discussion boards my brother has been on, that Tommy passed away after suffering a Heart Attack Saturday evening.

Thank you to all my USMB friends for your kind condolences, but Tommy was not my brother. Chanel is not my real name.

Two different Chanels. One is Elutherian's sister, and one is the Chanel who posts here.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Tommy's (Elutherian) real sister is really named Chanel.

The Chanel who posts on here has another name, (in real life) like most of us do.

Tommy's sister (Chanel) wanted to alert his friends on here about his death, which was darn brave of her in her time of grief.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Two different Chanels. One is Elutherian's sister, and one is the Chanel who posts here.

AAaaaaaahh.... OK. :eusa_eh:

My condolences. How sad. I know you will miss your brother. Thanks for letting us know.

Elutherian will be sorely missed. He has not been here long as far as I know, but I always found him to be polite and well worth the read.

Thanks for letting us know chanel and my prayers are with you and his family.

Immie

Forum List

Back