Do you like jelly on your toast?

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Nomura-jellyfish-3.jpg

do you like it when your sweetie calls you honey? does it make your legs turn to jelly?

Eh.

That wasn't so bad. I'm always worried when I click on your threads sporting titles that lend themselves to potentially ominous visual results.

;/

When you open up one of my threads, make sure that you cover up your eyes with your hands and then open your fingers just a crack and the picture won't seem so scary.

scaryashell.gif

Don't do jelly, particularly of the fish variety. Something about the stinging quality that's a bit of a turn off.

Yes! Okay, I do!
If it means your scary clown will stop frightening me than YES! I love jelly on toast!
LOL

Actually, I love a Thomas's English Muffin with some butter and apple jelly. Mmmmmm.
But if I'm going to have toast, it's still butter and apple jelly.

Grape jelly ... ewwww ... no thanks.

depends on how i am having my eggs...scramble...then jelly that toast...apple jelly...but if the eggs are once over easy or sunny side up....dry toast only

depends on how i am having my eggs...scramble...then jelly that toast...apple jelly...but if the eggs are once over easy or sunny side up....dry toast only

Dry toast?! Never have dry toast. I put so much butter on my toast it's soggy. "Butter" that is, not margarine, BUTTER.

I like jelly or jam on toast if I'm eating that alone like for a snack. If I'm having it with something like for breakfast with eggs, never... BUTTER!

Dry toast?! Never have dry toast. I put so much butter on my toast it's soggy. "Butter" that is, not margarine, BUTTER.

I like jelly or jam on toast if I'm eating that alone like for a snack. If I'm having it with something like for breakfast with eggs, never... BUTTER!

:thup:

Forum List

Back