Concerning "Elutherian"

Sorry for your loss Chanel. Elutherian was a great poster and his presence will be missed. He definitely added a great deal to this board in his short time here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b7b0KSPL98]YouTube - Elton John - Empty Garden (Live)[/ame]

So sorry to hear that Elutherian will no longer be here. In his brief time here, I did not get to know much about him, but I hope that he lived full and well, and the joy of his life will be far more in the minds of those close to him than the pain of the parting.

Deep regrets. Very sorry for your loss. Sorry for our loss too. He was fun to mix it up with from time to time.

Hello everybody. I'm Chanel, Tommy's (or "Elutherian's") sister.

I just wanted to let all the people know, on all the discussion boards my brother has been on, that Tommy passed away after suffering a Heart Attack Saturday evening. I didn't know if my brother had made any close friends on here, so I just wanted to let everyone know.

Thank you all for your time. God Bless you.

- Chanel Piegues

Damn, Im so sorry to hear that. Im new here and was just getting to know Tommy. I thought he was rightesouly cool. I will say a prayer for him, you, and your family.

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."

You are missed here Elutherian.

Hello everybody. I'm Chanel, Tommy's (or "Elutherian's") sister.

I just wanted to let all the people know, on all the discussion boards my brother has been on, that Tommy passed away after suffering a Heart Attack Saturday evening. I didn't know if my brother had made any close friends on here, so I just wanted to let everyone know.

Thank you all for your time. God Bless you.

- Chanel Piegues
Thank you for letting us all know. So sorry for your loss.
Peace be with you.

Forum List

Back