Conan O' Brien

who cares both are very bad and not funny replace them with some movies or reruns. rather watch an infomercial than those morons!!!

has been hilarious the last week or so. :lol:

So has Jimmy Kimmel. He absolutely slams Leno for five and a half minutes. :lol:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axwO6BkCtIo[/ame]

Letterman has been ripping on Leno and especially NBC also.
Craig Fergson said something like, if him and Letterman are the most stable right now there is a problem.

If only he had been that in previous weeks, he would still have the spot.

see, and i think they sabotaged him by putting leno on at 10 pm. that cost viewership to the nightly news and that fed over to conan since they already basically had their "tonight show" at 10 pm.

just my opinion, but i think leno stuck it to conan from day one.

Never cared for Conan. But think he is getting screwed.

NBC is clueless

Never watched Conan or Leno or Letterman for that matter.

Early to bed and early to rise.....

But they all seem like a bunch of self important overpaid spoiled whining brats to me

If only he had been that in previous weeks, he would still have the spot.

see, and i think they sabotaged him by putting leno on at 10 pm. that cost viewership to the nightly news and that fed over to conan since they already basically had their "tonight show" at 10 pm.

just my opinion, but i think leno stuck it to conan from day one.

I don't think they ever gave him a chance, and from what I saw Leno had the better guests usually. I think they for sure have screwed Conan, and I think it was NBC's plan all along.

I think NBC should dump both Leno and Conan

Give the Tonight Show to John Stewart

nbc offered him 40 million to give up the tonight show, thats where to fools met, nbc for offering, and him for not taking.

Forum List

Back