Conan O' Brien

I think NBC should dump both Leno and Conan

Give the Tonight Show to John Stewart

Yup. THEN I might seriously watch it again, which I haven't done since Carson ruled. Anything really funny or really interesting got replayed everywhere else the following day. Moving Leno to 10PM had disaster written all over it from Day One. After a full day of recycled news on the cable news channels, who wants more of the same by 10:00 at night? Give me escapism with a good drama series anytime.

has been hilarious the last week or so. :lol:
I totally agree. I hardly ever watch him but I did last week a few times and he had me laughing so hard I fell out of bed.

Last night he was pretty hilarious, I think the rest of the week is going to be good. He has a lot of good guests coming on also, Adam Sandler I think is on tonight.

And him and his crew are getting 40 million, and Leno is not innocent in all this. I for one saw the President of NBC on Charlie Rose yesterday, he was trying to play it all off. The best is when Rose asked him about Conan attacking NBC, his smile was precious.:razz:

I guess I'm the only one who sees the glass half full in that this was a ploy to get people to watch and raise viewers. I myself could give a crap because I don't watch any of them.

Nonetheless, he just isn't very funny. I'd axe him and keep Conan.

I think Jay is very funny. I don't laugh at Conan at all. He acts too silly.
Too each his own.
Jay seems too scripted to me and not all that funny. Conan is the real deal.

And I think just the oppopsite. It's so funny how one person thinks a certain comedian is just hysterical and somebody else doesn't like their humor at all.

Well, no matter what, I think Johnny Carson will forever remain the king of late night!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back