Compromise

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?
I do
Actually I keep an AR in my truck with 10 30 round magazines with a level 4 plate carrier and ballistic helmet
Because you never know when the zombie apocalypse will start.
I only have 6 mags; I need another set of pouches.

What do you need all the mags for?? Are you expecting to carry out a mass shooting?
Non ya biz lol

What do you need all the mags for?? Are you expecting to carry out a mass shooting?
What do you have a vagina for? Do you plan to turn tricks?
:roll:
I have the gun in case I need the gun; I have the ammo in case I need the gun.
If I need the gun, when will I have a chance to resupply the ammo?

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

I do
Actually I keep an AR in my truck with 10 30 round magazines with a level 4 plate carrier and ballistic helmet

Your need to feel safe does not supersede his rights

What's an assault rifle? does it shot like a regular rifle?

Never mind, I win, since you do not have a rifle.
Just answer the question are you somehow less dead with a revolver are you are with an automatic weapon?
Are you less dead with a knife than you are with a semiautomatic weapon?
Why does an automatic weapon get a rise from you?

Because semi automatic rifles are not to be used for civilian use. It depends on where they stab you with a knife and a knife is not a semi automatic rifle and there is no use for anything larger than a 10 bullet mag.
That accounts for practically all hand guns. They are all semi-auto.

Do you even know the difference between full-auto and semi-auto?

You're not going to get hand guns, so give it up.

I know and they should only be allowed to have a 10 round mag. Yes it depends on the trigger pull back.
So, imagine being in your home at night, in the dark, with multiple armed intruders and you exchange gunfire. Do you really want to be limited to 10 rounds of ammo before having to fumble around in the dark and find another magazine?

That's why I would prefer an AR type system that accepts a higher capacity magazine (30 or 40 rounds)(100 rounds is stupid, too heavy, unreliable).

Reloading during a mass shooting is really not that difficult. The shooter is expecting to reload.

But, change the scenario, and it is a serious safety concern. Being caught by surprise, at night, in the dark, against armed intruders, is no place to be making a magazine change.

And, no. 30 rounds is probably not enough. Most trained police officers hit less than 50% of the time.
New study on shooting accuracy: How does your agency stack up?

But, having 30 or 40 rounds is much better than 1/3 or 1/4 the amount. Survival odds go way up if the defender has enough ammo to hold off the assault long enough to allow him/her to find extra magazines.

I do

Well, why does it matter?

Does he have the right to have that equipment or not?

What if he is able to stop a mass shooting at some point? Are you going to complain about it then?

The machine gun ban has worked. Given enough time, so would an AWB.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump,The America We Deserve

308iscz.jpg
Yes, yes. Trump is a hypocrite. He also used to be a democrat, and nobody had a problem with him.

The machine gun ban didn't really do anything. Mass shootings have increased 1000x since 1986. You're clueless on this topic.

But, having 30 or 40 rounds is much better than 1/3 or 1/4 the amount. Survival odds go way up if the defender has enough ammo to hold off the assault long enough to allow him/her to find extra magazines.
Exactly ZERO people have come out the other side of a gunfight thinking they had too much ammo or their round hit too hard.
I would venture a guess that NONE of these people making the "too hard to reload" argument have actually watched this video in full.

I only have 1 vagina, you do not need 6 mags (perhaps 10rounds a mag) =60 shots=?60 bodies, depending on your being a bad shot, maybe 50 bodies.

I only have 1 vagina...
You didn't answer the questions:
What do you have a vagina for?
Do you plan to turn tricks?

I only have 1 vagina, you do not need 6 mags (perhaps 10rounds a mag) =60 shots=?60 bodies, depending on your being a bad shot, maybe 50 bodies.
Did you watch the video?

Did you watch the video?

Yes all of it. If it takes more than 10 bullets to hit a target you'd be dead.

I assume, by your silence, that you have NOT watched the video.

The sheriff basically proves that a person who is prepared to engage in a mass shooting will be able to kill nearly the exact same number of people with lower capacity magazines.

On the flip side, a person defending her home against multiple armed invaders, could have great difficulty defending herself if she is limited to only 10 rounds, and is forced to fumble around in the dark, trying to find another magazine, after being taken by surprise.

Magazine cap limits will do WAY more harm than go (which good will be practically NOTHING).

I only have 1 vagina...

If it's for protection, then you'd have time before you next defense. If its for a mass shooting then you'd have no time. No I do not turn tricks on my over 30 year marriage.

The sheriff basically proves that a person who is prepared to engage in a mass shooting will be able to kill nearly the exact same number of people with lower capacity magazines.

On the flip side, a person defending her home against multiple armed invaders, could have great difficulty defending herself if she is limited to only 10 rounds, and is forced to fumble around in the dark, trying to find another magazine, after being taken by surprise.

Magazine cap limits will do WAY more harm than go (which good will be practically NOTHING).

My second thought is make bullets and mags so expensive you'd want to save them for a rainy day and hopefully they are far and few between.

Ifs it for protection, then you'd have time before you next defense.
How do you know?
No I do not turn tricks on my over 30 year marriage.
How do we know?

You don't. Pretend I do, sex never killed anyone, unless they have a massive MI in the middle of the trick.

Yes I watched it all. A person defending against an armed invaders with a huge supply of mags better be a good shot or he is dead. If you are taken by surprise , its also over.

Forum List

Back