Compromise

I asked for a list of the rights you lost.

you cons keep claiming you have lost many of them.

so list them.

which rights have you actually lost?

can you name any?

even one?
a number of gun rights were lost

what number?

which ones?

can you be a little more specific?

I contend you have lost NO RIGHTS and until you list some I consider it a deranged lie.
You truly are ignorant
ANY NEW GUN CONTROL LAW IS A LOSS OF A GUN RIGHT.

yet guns are still available to all citizens.

so....you haven't lost any rights.

you mentioned guns.....but that is a lie.

and you can't seem to think of any others......

so....are you pants on fire?

So what kind of weapon is it??

A defense weapon, you are a bit slow.

A pistol, am I right?? So why are you crying about assault rifles?

What you call an assault rifle, I call my hog gun. It's nothing but a utility rifle, good for nuisances of all kinds. Interchangeable infrared and red dot scopes.

Hog Guns: 15 Great Pig Hunting Rifles and Handguns

There are plenty of hog rifles besides semi automatic.

Yep, it depends on your purpose, and whether you want to get multiple shots off at a single herd. One of my neighbors caught 35 hogs in a single game camera frame. We don't shoot hogs here for sport, they tear up our property and we try to put holes in as many as we can, the 5.56 is great for that.

I did read about the hog issue in Texas, a few million wild hogs are in Texas and they can do a mega damage. I read some shoot them for sport. I can see that you'd want a magazine for stopping them , I'd want one as well. They sound awful. A Plague of Pigs in Texas | Science | Smithsonian

I asked for a list of the rights you lost.

you cons keep claiming you have lost many of them.

so list them.

which rights have you actually lost?

can you name any?

even one?
a number of gun rights were lost

what number?

which ones?

can you be a little more specific?

I contend you have lost NO RIGHTS and until you list some I consider it a deranged lie.
You truly are ignorant

you mentioned guns.....but that is a lie.

and you can't seem to think of any others......

so....are you pants on fire?
NO THEY AREN'T TRY AGAIN

What you call an assault rifle, I call my hog gun. It's nothing but a utility rifle, good for nuisances of all kinds. Interchangeable infrared and red dot scopes.

Yep, it depends on your purpose, and whether you want to get multiple shots off at a single herd. One of my neighbors caught 35 hogs in a single game camera frame. We don't shoot hogs here for sport, they tear up our property and we try to put holes in as many as we can, the 5.56 is great for that.

I did read about the hog issue in Texas, a few million wild hogs are in Texas and they can do a mega damage. I read some shoot them for sport. I can see that you'd want a magazine for stopping them , I'd want one as well. They sound awful. A Plague of Pigs in Texas | Science | Smithsonian

You can't imagine the damage a herd can do in one night, ruts 8-10 inches deep, it's like trying to mow a plowed field and a lot of work to fix. See that's the problem with you commies, you don't have the experience, yet you think you know it all. Hint, you don't. But it's nice to see you backtracking some.

You can't imagine the damage a herd can do in one night, ruts 8-10 inches deep, it's like trying to mow a plowed field and a lot of work to fix. See that's the problem with you commies, you don't have the experience, yet you think you know it all. Hint, you don't. But it's nice to see you backtracking some.

I guess you can thank the hunters for your problems.
------------------------------------------------

And yet wild hogs were barely more than a curiosity in the Lone Star State until the 1980s. It’s only since then that the population has exploded, and not entirely because of the animals’ intelligence, adaptability and fertility. Hunters found them challenging prey, so wild hog populations were nurtured on ranches that sold hunting leases; some captured hogs were released in other parts of the state.

Read more: A Plague of Pigs in Texas | Science | Smithsonian
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter

And yet wild hogs were barely more than a curiosity in the Lone Star State until the 1980s. It’s only since then that the population has exploded, and not entirely because of the animals’ intelligence, adaptability and fertility. Hunters found them challenging prey, so wild hog populations were nurtured on ranches that sold hunting leases; some captured hogs were released in other parts of the state.

Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! Give the gift of Smithsonian

Those ranches are fenced to keep the game in, including hogs and deer. I lived here 18 years before we started getting problems with hogs, new highways are going through their previous habitat and new subdivisions are being built. All part of the fun of urban sprawl.

in your view, as long as you can hold your 'effin gun

that is exactly why we've become a fascist nation

people that equate the entire constitution to a firearm

~S~
Without that one right, you have no rights. What other rights would you be allowed to keep?

Those ranches are fenced to keep the game in, including hogs and deer. I lived here 18 years before we started getting problems with hogs, new highways are going through their previous habitat and new subdivisions are being built. All part of the fun of urban sprawl.

Now that is true, but not at the time. Since you hunt, or kill wild hogs that encroach on your property, perhaps a semi automatic rifle is fine, as long as you only use a 10 round magazine. You should state what its used for and it should not be allowed to be off your property at any time, or you will incur a hefty fine. That is what I think the law should be.

~S~

in my view....

Cons claim we have lost "so many rights"

I ask....yes? which ones?

and then cons lie; "GUNS"

so I counter....you still have guns....so which rights have you lost....

and the deranged conservative is unable to list even one right they have lost...

~S~

in my view....

Cons claim we have lost "so many rights"

I ask....yes? which ones?

and then cons lie; "GUNS"

so I counter....you still have guns....so which rights have you lost....

and the deranged conservative is unable to list even one right they have lost...
Yes the second amendment has been chipped away at.

You truly are ignorant
You deliberately chose a false metric.
The 2nd Amendment protects the right to keep and bear arms from infringement; that a restriction does not eliminate the right in no way means it does not infringe a right.

Does banning all protestant religions take away the rights of protestants or violate the 1st Amendment?
They can still be Catholic, right?

Now that is true, but not at the time. Since you hunt, or kill wild hogs that encroach on your property, perhaps a semi automatic rifle is fine, as long as you only use a 10 round magazine. You should state what its used for and it should not be allowed to be off your property at any time, or you will incur a hefty fine. That is what I think the law should be.
People like you are why we have the 2nd Amendment.

“A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent on others for essential, particularly for military, supplies.”
-John Adams, speech to US Congress January 8, 1790

Once again do you walk around with an assault rifle??
Given that assault rifles are full-autos with select fire, and most people don't have them and can't get them, the answer is generally NO.

Last edited:

What's an assault rifle? does it shot like a regular rifle?

Never mind, I win, since you do not have a rifle.
Just answer the question are you somehow less dead with a revolver are you are with an automatic weapon?
Are you less dead with a knife than you are with a semiautomatic weapon?
Why does an automatic weapon get a rise from you?

Because semi automatic rifles are not to be used for civilian use. It depends on where they stab you with a knife and a knife is not a semi automatic rifle and there is no use for anything larger than a 10 bullet mag.
That accounts for practically all hand guns. They are all semi-auto.

Do you even know the difference between full-auto and semi-auto?

You're not going to get hand guns, so give it up.

Forum List

Back