Compromise

This is a semi-auto weapon, a single trigger pull fires a single round, you going to ban them too?

View attachment 276110

That is not a semiautomatic weapon. The energy from firing does not cock the hammer and rotate the cylinder. For a gun nut, you don't knw much about guns, do you?
It is a minor technical distinction

The end result is one round per trigger pull

I suppose a Gatling gun with a hand crank is not an automatic weapon even though the result is continuous fire

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A Gatling gun is not classed as an automatic weapon.
But the end result is the same

Like I said a technical difference that has no appreciable effect on the end result

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'll keep that in mind as I look over all these old posts from gun nuts ranting about how a clip and a magazine aren't the same thing, and only an idiot would think they were.
and then we have the anti gun nuts. there is a difference between a magazine and a clip.

OK Sweet Pea.
You don't know what you're talking about.

I know you found a few documents. Given the time it took you, I could round up the same thing. You might be telling the truth, but what you presented didn't prove it.
You know I found a few documents? What do you mean given the time it took me? I've had those documents since the 80's. :dig: I've gone as far as I am going further than most others would have. Now it's time for you to prove your claim those are not my documents.

When did I say those were not your documents, dumb ass? Point to the specific post #. I only said I could produce documents just like them, so they were useless to prove your claim. You're not very smart, are you?
So now you claim you never said they weren't my documents?
First, you said they were fake and in your last post you said I found them. So what were you trying to say when you made those comments?

I said those documents didn't prove your claim. There was no reason to believe they weren't fake. There is still no reason to believe they are legitimate, other than you say they are.

You don't know what you're talking about.

I know you found a few documents. Given the time it took you, I could round up the same thing. You might be telling the truth, but what you presented didn't prove it.
You know I found a few documents? What do you mean given the time it took me? I've had those documents since the 80's. :dig: I've gone as far as I am going further than most others would have. Now it's time for you to prove your claim those are not my documents.

When did I say those were not your documents, dumb ass? Point to the specific post #. I only said I could produce documents just like them, so they were useless to prove your claim. You're not very smart, are you?
So now you claim you never said they weren't my documents?
First, you said they were fake and in your last post you said I found them. So what were you trying to say when you made those comments?

I said those documents didn't prove your claim. There was no reason to believe they weren't fake. There is still no reason to believe they are legitimate, other than you say they are.
LOL if they weren't mine why would I have them. Too many collaborating documents for you to deny that

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

There's no such thing as a semi-automatic assault weapon, stop using their vernacular.

What do you want to call them??
They aren't assault weapons hell my hands are assault weapons

So why do you need a semi automatic rifle?

Why do we need cars that exceed the maximum speed limit?

Last edited:
No one has any sources that the other will accept, so if you haven't noticed this thread is about the compromise of Gun owners and the coming of the end of compromise of gun owners. THERE WILL BE NONE

Perhaps not willingly. The country wants reasonable gun control, and that will happen.

What is reasonable is very subjective. The left, many of which wouldn't know which end of a gun to hold, have a much different view from those of us outside of the liberal, urban areas.

Why are you scared of something that doesn't exist?

You didn't answer me, do you walk around with an assault weapon??
Again why do you fear something that doesn't exist?

Oh man semantics.

Do you walk around with a semi automatic weapon?

Just answer the question and stop being a coward.
Yes I do as a matter of fact I carry one and keep an AR with 10 30 round magazines and a level IV plate carrier with a Ballistic Helmet in my truck

A person doesn't need all that in our nation.

From reading your posts, since you called them guns, it tells me you were never in the military. If you had been in the military you would never use the word gun. You would still hear the TI or DI screaming at you while grabbing his crotch saying that's a gun. What you're holding is a weapon.

I know this because I was in the military. The TI's words screaming over the sound of the weapons still rings in my ears when I see or hear the word gun.

I was formally trained how to use that weapon you carry and is in your home. I know what it's for and it's not for civilian use.

I come from a family of hunters too. My aunt used to sit on her back porch waiting for the right size deer to walk by then, one shot, she had a full freezer of meat. My dad, grandfather and mother used to hunt. No hunter needs a semi automatic weapon and large capacity magazines of bullets.

If you need a lot of ammunition to hit your targets, then you need to go to the shooting range to practice before you hurt yourself.

I grew up with weapons all round me. I've been formally trained by our government how use those weapons of war.

You give up absolutely no rights if you aren't allowed to own a semi automatic weapon. You still have the right to own all the other types of weapons you want.

However you don't have one form of a penis extender and one less object that gives you the false feeling that you have control of your life.

I feel very sorry for the people who have to deal with you on a daily basis.

By the way, your attitude will guarantee that certain weapons will become illegal and removed from our nation. Not compromising will guarantee you do lose the ability to own those semi automatic weapons you have.

So the left expects the right to compromise, but when is the last time the left has done the same? The left and anti-gun nuts are nothing more than ignorant, snowflake, petulant children, as evidenced by the wackos running on the Democratic ticket.

Before 1988 the push for gun control was against handguns but that went nowhere. Then comes Josh Sugarmann is the executive director and founder of the Violence Policy Center

Assault weapons' menacing looks, coupled with the public's confusion over fully-automatic machine guns versus semi-automatic assault weapons --anything that looks like a machine gun is assumed to be a machine gun-- can only increase the chance of public support for restrictions on these weapons.

There's no such thing as a semi-automatic assault weapon, stop using their vernacular.

Why do we need cards that exceed the maximum speed limit?
Better yet if all cars were limited to 25 MPH imagine how many lives would be saved

Thanks for posting a fake certificate
Anyway for extra credit for your attempt here is a couple of my old law enforcement reference booksView attachment 276232 View attachment 276230
Why would I have a copy on hand? lol

You showed a picture of a book. If I show you a picture of a Maserati, does that mean I have one?
I showed you a picture that I just took of my book I have on hand. Here it is opened in my handView attachment 276255

I have a picture of my Maserati with the door open too.

Why do you insist on saying he is not who he says he is? The majority of law enforement personnel support gun rights, so it isn't that far fecthed. It is farily obvious he has experience with guns as do many on this thread including myself. Where is the proof of your vast experience? You simply don't like the fact that he is far more qualified to make reasonable arguments about guns than you are. You are likely an 18-22 year old kid living in his mommas basement in a large city surrounded by like minded liberal snowflakes, but we are supposed to take your arguments as gospel.

Why do we need cards that exceed the maximum speed limit?
Better yet if all cars were limited to 25 MPH imagine how many lives would be saved

Yes, it is well documented that speed kills when it comes to cars and speeding cars kill more people than guns by a large margin. I wonder why the left isn't pushing for govenors on cars? This is actually a rhetorical question. They wouldn't push for that because it would directly negatively affect them. They only push for laws that negatively affect other people. (e.g taxes) That is their MO.

Do any of these gun nuts sound like compromise was ever a possibility?

There has already been many compromises. There are many types of guns that are illegal for civilians. The problem is that none of the proposals will stop gun violence. If we banned all semi-automatic weapons, people intent on committing a crime would still get them. It is not as if we can magically remove all guns from our country. The only thing a new law would do is take guns away from those of us who are not likely going to commit a crime. Criminals break the law by definition. They don't care about the law. Liberals live in a fantasy world with regards to guns and practically everything else as well.

Do you walk around with an assault weapon?
Sometimes. You?

No I don't even own a rifle or gun. Where do you walk around with one??

You must be from the North East or California. Believe it or not, people all over our country walk around with guns on a daily basis. Concealed in some cases and sometimes not, depending on the laws of that particular state.
Mi and I grew up with many hunters, and likewise I am aware of a few people that have a pistol , and not an semi assault rifle. But then I don't have out with people who flash their guns.

Sometimes. You?

You must be from the North East or California. Believe it or not, people all over our country walk around with guns on a daily basis. Concealed in some cases and sometimes not, depending on the laws of that particular state.
Mi and I grew up with many hunters, and likewise I am aware of a few people that have a pistol , and not an semi assault rifle. But then I don't have out with people who flash their guns.
Hunting is not the purpose of the second amendment

Do any of you anti second amendment people ever suggest that we start strictly enforcing the gun laws we already have on the books?

Sometimes. You?

Most gun owners don't flash their guns.

You would never know if I was carrying.

Forum List

Back