Compelling Evidence For Christianity Being The Antichrist

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
If you're opposed to Christ, you're the/a antichrist. And since the Christ was Jewish, and the Jewish Messiah (supposedly,) if opposed to Judaism you're opposed to Christ, and thus anti-christ.

-To recite grace after meals (Deut. 8:10)

Christians recite grace before meals. Diametrically opposed to God and the Messiah/Christ.

-Not to take away from the commandments of the Torah (Deut. 13:1)

Some Christians threw out the commandments completely.

-Not to travel on Shabbat outside the limits of one's place of residence (Ex. 16:29)

Christians eliminated the Sabbath Day replacing it with their own.

-Not to entertain the idea that there is any god but the Eternal (Ex. 20:3)

Christians eliminated worshipping God replacing it with worshipping Man

-To pray to G-d (Ex. 23:25; Deut. 6:13)

Christians pray to many figures but rarely God. Jesus, Mary, various Saints, etc.

-Not to refrain from maintaining a poor man and giving him what he needs (Deut. 15:7)

Christians, more than any other religion teach 'prosperity gospels.' Churchs seat thousands, preachers wear the traditional uniform of business (suits,) preachers are multi-millionaires because of congregational tithes, and yet with all this monetary wealth, Christians often resist any concession or assistance propsals benefitting the poor.

-Not to do work on Shabbat (Ex. 20:10)

Most Christians would be hard-pressed to tell you when the Sabbath is let alone know what restrictions are on them during it.

-Not to demand from a poor man repayment of his debt, when the creditor knows that he cannot pay, nor press him (Ex. 22:24)

Debt collection services. 'Nuff said.

Not to break a vow (Num. 30:3)

- Christians have a 60%+ divorce rate among church weddings. But insist marriage is a sacred institution.

Could go on, but think I've made my point. Christianity is diametrically opposed to Judaism and the Laws of God, thus, because Jesus was a Jew, and supposedly the Jewish Messiah, if you're not following Jewish laws, you're not following the Messiah and thus anti-christ.

Everything I quoted was Jewish in nature. As is Jesus, the Messiah, and everything Jesus taught. Can't teach Christianity until someone jots down what Christianity's about. And that didn't happen while Jesus was alive.

Gotta love it when those who vow no allegiance to Christ attempt to tell Christians how to read the Scriptures.

what are you calling "the scriptures" ??? I never met a Christian who had an excellent grasp of the symbolism used in the "old testament"----or even in the "new testament"----I am not suggesting that none exist----but I never met one. ---on or off line. -------in all cases----their grasp of biblical symbolism was inferior to mine------I am no scholar. Allegiance to "Christ" has nothing to do with the issue

Everything I quoted was Jewish in nature. As is Jesus, the Messiah, and everything Jesus taught. Can't teach Christianity until someone jots down what Christianity's about. And that didn't happen while Jesus was alive.

Christianity pretty much had its beginnings with the Apostle Paul. Christ came unto the Jews and was rejected by them as the Messiah. The parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man was Christ's final warning unto the Jews. Following Christ's death, burial, and resurrection, Stephen was killed. Stephen's death was the final straw and Christ brought Paul onto the scene and gave the gospel to the Gentiles. The Jews will continue to be blinded until the fullness of the Gentiles has been achieved and God will save them. Someone has jotted it down. Paul did.

Christianity pretty much had its beginnings with the Apostle Paul. Christ came unto the Jews and was rejected by them as the Messiah. The parable of Lazarus and the Rich Man was Christ's final warning unto the Jews. Following Christ's death, burial, and resurrection, Stephen was killed. Stephen's death was the final straw and Christ brought Paul onto the scene and gave the gospel to the Gentiles. The Jews will continue to be blinded until the fullness of the Gentiles has been achieved and God will save them. Someone has jotted it down. Paul did.

(raises single eyebrow) Who's Stephen?

I is a jew-----I am not sure who Stephen was----but I have a vague memory that he was something like a "Christian" post crucifixtion and after romans ravaged Jerusalem and jews killed him???? According to the accounts----???? jews convicted him of something in that nonfunctioning Sannhedrin ????
I may be wrong ---to tired to google

Some Christians threw out the commandments completely.

And obviously, your attention is directed on us instead of the Grace of the New Testament which governs us.

Christians do not live under Law.

delta4embassy said:
Could go on, but think I've made my point.

Nah.

What you've made is yet another pathetic attempt to troll Christians based on your complete ignorance of our New Testament credo.

delta4embassy said:
Christianity is diametrically opposed to Judaism and the Laws of God, thus, because Jesus was a Jew, and supposedly the Jewish Messiah, if you're not following Jewish laws, you're not following the Messiah and thus anti-christ.

And if you break one of the Ten Commandments, you have in the eyes of The Almighty broken all of them.

Tell me, Delta: Have you looked upon anyone with lust today?

Two can play your childish game, bud.

Last edited:
Delta, did that Jewish Messiah heal on the sabbath?

Hebrews 8:13
By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear.

Hebrews 10:9
Then he said, “Here I am, I have come to do your will.” He sets aside the first to establish the second.

(Frowns) Isn't this your OP? You don't know the subject upon which you are basing your own OP?

Paul was present when Stephen was Stoned to death
Acts 7 54-8 2 CEV - Stephen Is Stoned to Death - When the - Bible Gateway

Stephen (13 Occurrences)
Acts 6:5 These words pleased the whole multitude. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolaus, a proselyte of Antioch;
(WEB KJV WEY ASV BBE DBY WBS YLT NAS RSV NIV)
Acts 6:8 Stephen, full of faith and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people.
Acts 6:9 But some of those who were of the synagogue called "The Libertines," and of the Cyrenians, of the Alexandrians, and of those of Cilicia and Asia arose, disputing with Stephen.
Acts 6:11 Then they secretly induced men to say, "We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses and God."
(See NIV)
Acts 6:12 They stirred up the people, the elders, and the scribes, and came against him and seized him, and brought him in to the council,
(See NIV)
Acts 6:15 All who sat in the council, fastening their eyes on him, saw his face like it was the face of an angel.
(See NIV)
Acts 7:2 The reply of Stephen was, "Sirs--brethren and fathers--listen to me. God Most Glorious appeared to our forefather Abraham when he was living in Mesopotamia, before he settled in Haran,
(WEY RSV)
Acts 7:55 But, full of the Holy Spirit and looking up to Heaven, Stephen saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at God's right hand.
(WEY NIV)
Acts 7:57 Upon this, with a loud outcry they stopped their ears, rushed upon Stephen in a body,
(WEY)
Acts 7:59 They stoned Stephen as he called out, saying, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!"
Acts 8:2 Devout men buried Stephen, and lamented greatly over him.
Acts 11:19 They therefore who were scattered abroad by the oppression that arose about Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus, and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except to Jews only.
Acts 22:20 When the blood of Stephen, your witness, was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting to his death, and guarding the cloaks of those who killed him.'

Seriously Delta? You don't know who Stephen is?

Saul held the men's coats, while they stoned Stephen to death.

On your original statement, Jesus broke the bread and blessed it.
Matthew 26:26While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." 27And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you;…

That is not after a meal mate. Do some homework and get your facts strait. Then get back to me.

Stephen (13 Occurrences)
Acts 6:5 These words pleased the whole multitude. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Spirit, Philip, Prochorus, Nicanor, Timon, Parmenas, and Nicolaus, a proselyte of Antioch;
Acts 6:8 Stephen, full of faith and power, performed great wonders and signs among the people.
Acts 6:9 But some of those who were of the synagogue called "The Libertines," and of the Cyrenians, of the Alexandrians, and of those of Cilicia and Asia arose, disputing with Stephen.
Acts 6:11 Then they secretly induced men to say, "We have heard him speak blasphemous words against Moses and God."
(See NIV)
Acts 6:12 They stirred up the people, the elders, and the scribes, and came against him and seized him, and brought him in to the council,
(See NIV)
Acts 6:15 All who sat in the council, fastening their eyes on him, saw his face like it was the face of an angel.
(See NIV)
Acts 7:2 The reply of Stephen was, "Sirs--brethren and fathers--listen to me. God Most Glorious appeared to our forefather Abraham when he was living in Mesopotamia, before he settled in Haran,
(WEY RSV)
Acts 7:55 But, full of the Holy Spirit and looking up to Heaven, Stephen saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at God's right hand.
(WEY NIV)
Acts 7:57 Upon this, with a loud outcry they stopped their ears, rushed upon Stephen in a body,
(WEY)
Acts 7:59 They stoned Stephen as he called out, saying, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit!"
Acts 8:2 Devout men buried Stephen, and lamented greatly over him.
Acts 11:19 They therefore who were scattered abroad by the oppression that arose about Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia, Cyprus, and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except to Jews only.
Acts 22:20 When the blood of Stephen, your witness, was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting to his death, and guarding the cloaks of those who killed him.'

Seriously Delta? You don't know who Stephen is?

Saul held the men's coats, while they stoned Stephen to death.

On your original statement, Jesus broke the bread and blessed it.
Matthew 26:26While they were eating, Jesus took some bread, and after a blessing, He broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, "Take, eat; this is My body." 27And when He had taken a cup and given thanks, He gave it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you;…

That is not after a meal mate. Do some homework and get your facts strait. Then get back to me.

Great post. God bless.

Forum List

Back