Comparison DC Mall Pictures - Glenn Beck's Tea-Bagger Protest vs Obama's Inauguration

Man, my BIL is gonna be pissed...

He didn't see one thin dime... Paid for his own transportation and housing... Made his own signs...

That sucks....

Did I say everyone there were lobbyists? No.

I'm simply stating that this wasn't grassroots as much as you'd like to think. Did your brother in law get to speak? He could of if he had a good $10,000 to spend. :eusa_whistle:

how is he a hypocrite? he dislikes the democrats more than he dislikes the republicans. so what?

That's not why he is a hypocrite. He assumes that yesterday's rally was entirely grassroots but if any Liberal dares has a opinion, they're obviously on marching orders from KOS.

Are those sponsors of the website?

Some, however I believe all of them were sponsors yesterday at the rally. The politico link shows you how much you have to pay to be in each rung. Turns out to be able to speak to the masses, got to have a good amount to throw around from your checkbook.

Last edited:
A vote for Barry would have been a vote for the far-left...

It wasn't just R's at this protest... There were I's and unhappy D's as well...

Link please. (A real one, not a photo shopped one this time perhaps?)

You want a link to my brother in law, AutoZona?

He doesn't have a website and I'm not giving you his phone number... You'd likely stalk him...

Yes, please provide that link to autozona. That would be great. :lol: If not, you are a liar.

ComparisonObamaInaugTeabaggerProtes.jpg

I am absolutely impressed that they were able to get a million people to all wear the same shade of grass green and to stand in the middle of the mall.

Now, that's a coordinated effort!

Link please. (A real one, not a photo shopped one this time perhaps?)

He doesn't have a website and I'm not giving you his phone number... You'd likely stalk him...

threaten to give him a rimjob, maybe.

Dude, Elvis.....gay.....I didnt know. Please stop that gay agenda in here. Its just nasty. (Not that there is anything wrong with your lifestyle.).

Every other post of yours is Auto Zone rimjobs? We get it, you like rainbows and rimjobs. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

Man, my BIL is gonna be pissed...

He didn't see one thin dime... Paid for his own transportation and housing... Made his own signs...

That sucks....

Did I say everyone there were lobbyists? No.

I'm simply stating that this wasn't grassroots as much as you'd like to think. Did your brother in law get to speak? He could of if he had a good $10,000 to spend. :eusa_whistle:

I'd say the vast, vast majority of attenders were of the type of my BIL - people who decided to show up for a cause...

Are those sponsors of the website?

Some, however I believe all of them were sponsors yesterday at the rally. The politico link shows you how much you have to pay to be in each rung. Turns out to be able to speak to the masses, got to have a good amount to throw around from your checkbook.

I haven't seen any pictures with sponsor signs at the event... Not saying they don't exist, but the pics I'm seeing are of hand made/printed signs against Barry's crap...

Now once again for the slow ones here.......WHY weren't these people protesting during the Bush admin? Answer that ONE LITTLE QUESTION!

because they are lemmings that take their marching orders from right wing radio and in right wing radio land everything republicans do is good and everything democrats do is bad.

threaten to give him a rimjob, maybe.

Dude, Elvis.....gay.....I didnt know. Please stop that gay agenda in here. Its just nasty. (Not that there is anything wrong with your lifestyle.).

Every other post of yours is Auto Zone rimjobs? We get it, you like rainbows and rimjobs. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

you're the one with the faggy Nazi avatar, fuckstain.

This should help put things in perspective a bit.

This view gives a better shot of the Mall at Obama's Inauguration:
ObamaInauguration2009.jpg

So much for a MOVEMENT!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
12: what time? On Obama's time? The 'party' time was 3pm. Interesting that you try this deception. Why so important? Ah, diaper is full, just like David's and Rahm's.

This should help put things in perspective a bit.

This view gives a better shot of the Mall at Obama's Inauguration:
ObamaInauguration2009.jpg

So much for a MOVEMENT!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
roflmao.gif
12: what time? On Obama's time? The 'party' time was 3pm. Interesting that you try this deception. Why so important? Ah, diaper is full, just like David's and Rahm's.

His Transformers are going to be taken away if he gets online again.

Now once again for the slow ones here.......WHY weren't these people protesting during the Bush admin? Answer that ONE LITTLE QUESTION!
What evidence do you have that they weren't?

Your feelings are not evidence, FYI.

WTF are you talking about!!!??? You know GD well those people were not protesting Bush's MASSIVE DEBT yet suddenly they are concerned about it once we have a Democratic President in the WH.

What evidence do you have that they weren't?

Your feelings are not evidence, FYI.

WTF are you talking about!!!??? You know GD well those people were not protesting Bush's MASSIVE DEBT yet suddenly they are concerned about it once we have a Democratic President in the WH.
No support? No evidence? It's clear you have no point when you can't even support your own fucking premise. I am amazed that goes over your head.

I am talking about the fact that I was there yesterday AND I was at two anti-war protests in the District. So, what I know godammed well is not at all what you feel.

Forum List

Back