Comparison DC Mall Pictures - Glenn Beck's Tea-Bagger Protest vs Obama's Inauguration

What evidence do you have that they weren't?

Your feelings are not evidence, FYI.

WTF are you talking about!!!??? You know GD well those people were not protesting Bush's MASSIVE DEBT yet suddenly they are concerned about it once we have a Democratic President in the WH.
No support? No evidence? It's clear you have no point when you can't even support your own fucking premise. I am amazed that goes over your head.

I am talking about the fact that I was there yesterday AND I was at two anti-war protests in the District. So, what I know godammed well is not at all what you feel.

WTF does a WAR protest have to due with a TAX protest? The FACT is these TEA BAGGER fucking morons let Bush spend money like a drunken sailor without saying BOO about it. So don't sit there and act fucking stupid you know my point is valid as does the media. WHERE WERE THEY DURING THE BUSH ADMIN!

WTF are you talking about!!!??? You know GD well those people were not protesting Bush's MASSIVE DEBT yet suddenly they are concerned about it once we have a Democratic President in the WH.
No support? No evidence? It's clear you have no point when you can't even support your own fucking premise. I am amazed that goes over your head.

I am talking about the fact that I was there yesterday AND I was at two anti-war protests in the District. So, what I know godammed well is not at all what you feel.

WTF does a WAR protest have to due with a TAX protest? ....
Then obviously your question is fucking irrelevant.

Think before spewing forth.

Now once again for the slow ones here.......WHY weren't these people protesting during the Bush admin? Answer that ONE LITTLE QUESTION!

You must have been out for a diaper change, otherwise you'd never post something so stupid.

go play with your transformers. After that, it's time for your daily worship of Obaminous Prime.
How about you take one of my Transformer toys and shove it up your ass, then blow it out your ass?

Mmmkaaay?

Now once again for the slow ones here.......WHY weren't these people protesting during the Bush admin? Answer that ONE LITTLE QUESTION!

Desperation? Come on now explaining that NOBODY protested Bush's spending is NOT desperation it is a FACT. Show me ONE Tea Bag event that happened during the Bush admin.

Si modo is bullshitting. She can't address the issue other than to give some personal anecdotal account of her going to a couple war protests back in BushCo days. She knows good n damn well there were NO protest to speak about coming from the far Rightwingnuts about BushCo's MASSIVE SPENDING, so she tries to discredit your point with fancy deceptive speech.

She's very good at that, her tongue was dipped in gold you see. But on closer inspection you will observe its just rust.

Last edited:
go play with your transformers. After that, it's time for your daily worship of Obaminous Prime.
How about you take one of my Transformer toys and shove it up your ass, then blow it out your ass?

Mmmkaaay?

Desperation? Come on now explaining that NOBODY protested Bush's spending is NOT desperation it is a FACT. Show me ONE Tea Bag event that happened during the Bush admin.

Si modo is bullshitting. She can't address the issue other than to give some personal anecdotal account of her going to a couple war protests back in BushCo days. She knows good n damn well there were NO protest to speak about coming from the far Rightwingnuts about BushCo's MASSIVE SPENDING, so she tries to discredit your point with fancy deceptive speech.

She's very good at that, her tongue was dipped in gold you see. But on closer inspection you will observe its just rust.

you're the one with the avatar, fuckstick.

Mmmkaaay?

And he admits he plays with toys...

Mmmkaaay?

Quoted in full just so I could note:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Funniest post of the day!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I watch the same programs you do,, I thought the dodo that was bawling out that question was desperate same as you.. neither one of you have sense enough to realize that things are reaching critical mass. Under President Bush the economy did well, not until the congresscritters known as demoncwats took over did things start to tank,, and back track that all the way to bawney fwank and the housing failures and well, you get the picture.. now you demoncwats are in power you have the WH and both houses and you have spent more money in six months than all the other presidents combined,, hence the tea parties.. now both of you would do well to stop looking so damn desperate.

Mmmkaaay?

And he admits he plays with toys...

You too. PLease see above. Perhaps you and Elvis can get a room. That is so cute. :muahaha:

You too. PLease see above. Perhaps you and Elvis can get a room. That is so cute. :muahaha:

you're the one who asks about rimjobs for your boyfriend in a public forum, dumbfuck.

Again, a post with you saying boyfriend, and rimjobs....so gay..

Look, I am not interested in your lifestyle. Get it? I like women. Sorry.

you're not interested in my lifestyle, buttfuck? that means you don't like women.

I watch the same programs you do,, I thought the dodo that was bawling out that question was desperate same as you.. neither one of you have sense enough to realize that things are reaching critical mass. Under President Bush the economy did well, not until the congresscritters known as demoncwats took over did things start to tank,, and back track that all the way to bawney fwank and the housing failures and well, you get the picture.. now you demoncwats are in power you have the WH and both houses and you have spent more money in six months than all the other presidents combined,, hence the tea parties.. now both of you would do well to stop looking so damn desperate.

How can you be overwhelmingly ignorant. The instant Bush took office the economy started to tank. It went back up again for a couple of years and then it really sunk, its been sinking ever since.

Where do you get your news and information from Cracker Jack boxes?

How can you be overwhelmingly ignorant. The instant Bush took office the economy started to tank. It went back up again for a couple of years and then it really sunk, its been sinking ever since.

Where do you get your news and information from Cracker Jack boxes?

well, you get yours from your toybox......

Forum List

Back